being a pothead in northern california...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by J.S.Starfighter, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

SoCal MED Shops > NorCal MED Shops

SoCal Street Nug < NorCal Street Nug

I do agree.

It's funny because all my friends on the east coast call to tell me how PURPS is floating around and they think it comes from Cali. Then I talk to some growers I know out here and they say anything they grow that turns PURP, they ship it to the eastcoast. I lived in FLA for 14 years, they don't know whats good. They assume by it's looks, it's good. If only they knew. Fuck some purp
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

i fucks with the purps

urkle,gdp, lavender, gods gift, n grape ape.. pppl like them so they stay

some the kush hybrids have some purp/lav on them.. look like purp kush..
    test
  3. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

^my lil bro just had some grap ape,couldnt smoke it with him cuz of my probation but god damn it looked and smelt beautiful!
    test
  4. KNoXvillE

Only Grape Ape I smoke is the real deal, from Apothecary. If it aint from them, it aint the real shit. I smoke tons of purp. but a lot of time, it's just the nutes that make it that color, and then you taste it in the smoke. That there is totally why NorCal got better meds than us. That outdoor organic shit is bomb! Ya'll got that game on lock! Even washington and oregon got that killa too, I here.

After smokin kush for so long tho, it's nice to get a good Haze every now and then.

I got some Master OGs and some Sour Diesel right now. I think this kush is killin that diesel too.
    test
  5. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

I had a fuckin sweet eight of sour diesel in late '07.Shit flooded town for about a month and then it was gone.Dunno if it came back this year or not,havnt been smokin so i only know what my bro shows me.I wish we had that medical club shit here,i would actually be able to smoke,wouldnt owe the state so much cash and would be a helluva lot calmer most of the time hahaha.
    test
  6. toker

no fake shit here.. just gotta beg da homies for cuts..

n i agree bout changing up the stuff u smoke.. i like to have differnt types for the diff times of the day
    test
  7. J.S.Starfighter

J.S.Starfighter 530 Cali

they say the grape ape creator lives just outside of the city i live in, in a place called "the ranch".

the ape we get is the real shit, but it hasn't really been around for a couple years.

toker, find this weed called romulen. its the real fuckin deal. probably one of the best strains out right now.
    test
  8. toker

kats got several romulan cuts.. the grape rom n some other one not sure...

also got a cross of c99/romulan.. i think there was a urkle x c99/rom too..

think there r some other cuts floatin roun d too.. cus this other kat had a diff pheno
    test
  9. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

ive had some Souhern Cali weed...some of the best ive smoked
    test
  10. toker

weed in socal??

wouldnt surprise me if it came from up north
    test
  11. KNoXvillE

that's like when I go to FLA and bring some kush. My friends tell everyone I brought some weed from L.A., when in actuality, it really came from NorCal. So I can see the confusion
    test
  12. toker

i dunno where it came from

but its no big secret where most the dank is at. could it have come from socal? sure but we all know who produces more so...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.