Behold! Come Ye and learn more of who the Israelites are!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Your truth.

...because you keep forgetting there's as many "truths" as there is people on this planet and at least twice as many (double) morals.

May I also suggest that the method "F.P.D." (from pure desperation) be recognized as a scientific one. This is probably the only way to "accept" some of the "theories" and so called "truths" of individuals such as yourself.
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Using the scripture to PROVE things is like trying to prove there are aliens by showing someone Independence Day.
    test
  3. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Nobody is desperate, you are desperate to bring us down and know nothing. You are all talk and opinion and jump on the bandwagon of idiots who know nothing about history.
    test
  4. SKY

Ok, if you don't want scripture I've used other sources as well so go fly a kite.
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Not a big fan of kites.....care to toss a Frisbee instead?
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Agreed.

How can you say nobody is desperate yet say someone is desperate?

Weren't you talking about "shutting things down" just a few posts ago?

Trolling badly, I see.
    test
  7. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I'm sorry... I assumed I was quoting scripture from the same bible as you.

Is there another bible I'm unaware of?
    test
  8. x calibur

x calibur

the Assyrians were a ruthless militaristic empire which smashed the Kingdom of Israel, absorbing its inhabitants. some of these people would've survived, so it's possible that they later left captivity and continued their heritage in other lands. stranger things have happened in history.

a number of peoples around the world claim descent from the 10 lost tribes, but there are no definite records of their history or whereabouts after the conquest.

lol @ dumb behind. it seems that you're the one taking things out of context here. the quote you gave fits my explanation much better, and I'm sure if I were to look up the page in that book, I'd be proven right. besides, Jews have consistently claimed descent from the 12 tribes. in fact, that was one of their arguments for the establishment of Israel - the modern state was intended to be a long overdue return to their homeland.

how can such diverse and widespread people all be descended from the 12 tribes? as significant as they were in history, they were 1 near eastern polity out of several. it's possible that remnants of them continued on into africa or elsewhere, but for them to be the forefathers of many nations seems like a stretch.

the babylonian exile did happen, as did the Holocaust.

the Khazar theory does not account for the numerous links between the Ashkenazi Jews and the ancient near east. Besides, there were Jews migrating westward even before the Khazar Khaganate embraced their religion.

by ignorant, you must mean not falling in line with your ideological doctrine. it's not for lack of knowledge, because I'm well equipped with such.

I wouldn't discount someone for being foreign or even anti-american. the fact remains that Nasser warred with Israel, and Ahmedinejad is blatantly anti-Zionist in his outlook. they're both middle eastern leaders who conflicted with Israel, which is enough common ground in this case.

I'm pretty sure it's the end of August, going on September. I'm inextricably molded by Western Civilization, but what's so bad about that? It doesn't prevent me from seeking proper understanding. in fact, my literacy in english has put me on to many things.

the first jewish-roman war, along with the earlier Babylonian captivity and the later Bar Khokhba revolt, were decisive events in scattering the Jews into a diaspora.

they migrated into Europe as well as North Africa. however, I'm not aware of any Jewish kingdoms in western or sub-saharan africa.

I mentioned the tribal make-up of Judah/Yahudah earlier.

you have lots of information, but no proper balance or structure to your world-view. all this is dedicated to fueling your crusade of passion.
    test
  9. SKY

You are an idiot sir. There is well documented proof, yet you don't know of it. I have much information and much proof of who the Hebrews are and they are not "white" people.

However I am done debating with you, because I see what your real intentions are and your denial of Hebrews being so-called "black" just shows your lack of knowledge and understanding of history.

So proceed with your little discussions, I am done here.
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

This dude has been done here like 17 times.
    test
  11. x calibur

x calibur

as you will. I was just discussing things fairly.

to answer that final point, I never claimed the Jews are white/caucasian. they, like their ancestors, are a Semitic people. This is evidenced by their language, script, culture, surnames, phenotypes, genetic markers, and so on.

their color shouldn't matter... but if I had to guess, I'd say the original Israelites looked similar to Arabs, and lightened from moderate intermixing over the centuries.
    test
  12. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

That's right, group the sane people together. Even though you've forgotten a few, you've done well.

I dare say, we are overwhelmingly more interesting than the likes of you.
    test
  13. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Can I be sane?
    test
  14. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

We seem to have an opening.

Sign here:______________________
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.