Behold! Come Ye and learn more of who the Israelites are!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Lotta tin foil hatting going on in here.
    test
  2. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

CAPS LOCK!!!!!!

wow, that feels powerful.
    test
  3. x calibur

x calibur

actually, the Ashkenazi are true Jews descended from the 12 tribes of antiquity.
    test
  4. x calibur

x calibur

there is no limit to emotional drunkenness.

it's not enough to be descended from slaves, with a very real history of oppression...

they must also garb themselves in the theocratic and cultural authority of the ancient Israelites; and use the Bible as their engine behind a massively skewed perception of the world.

they really can't get enough of indignation and fury, which is why they always claim that Western Civilization is about to fall and be replaced by some sort of afro-asiatic kingdom.
    test
  5. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

oh, and WE ARE THE RACISTS ONES? You are sadly mistaken, and the more you judge us for acknowledging our true heritage the more you expose your lack of knowledge and just how ignorant you really are.

Like I said, those of you that make those statements prove that you do not read the Bible and also prove that you know NOTHING about history except for what mainstream media feeds you.

It proves that you have never been any where outside of the U.S.A and that you do not read books. So I'd advise you NOT to make those responses.

As I've stated the "ASHKENZAZI" are not HEBREW at all, and they have ADMITTED TO THIS. Yet you still defend them, looking like an IDIOT.

They are not descended from HEBREWS AT ALL, and in fact are what you just entitled them to be "ASHKENAZI, KHAZARIAN JEWS" and NOT Hebrew Israelites.

A "Jew" is a made-up terminology, and has been mistaken for a word that is supposed to represent "Yahudi" of the "Yahudim" from the tribe of "Yahudah". Which is only ONE of our tribes! You people know NOTHING, and are completely WRONG for talking about us these ways pretending as if you're intelligent when in fact you are STUPID.

F.Y.I "Hebrew" is a AFROASIATIC language, IDIOT.
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Maybe if I TALK like THIS I'll make people LISTEN to my BULLSHIT.
    test
  7. SKY

I put caps to emphasize the words, maybe I should color coordinate them for you?

It's funny that you call scripture and excerpts from Jewish almanac and opinions of world leaders, "bullshit". All of which support my claim, so who's really the one "bullshitting" ? SMH
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

God forbid I disagree with a world leader who I have absolutely no respect for.
    test
  9. SKY

Yeah, skip over the scriptures and excerpt from Jewish Almanac and go straight to the world leaders you hate... smh, keep fooling yourself.
    test
  10. JASON ANTHONY

You shake your head a lot.

Parkinson's?
    test
  11. SKY

Yes, change the subject. Sway the conversation, avoid the truth. That is what you're all about.

John 8:44-45 King James Version (KJV)
    44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    test
  12. JASON ANTHONY

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell”

-Oscar Wilde
    test
  13. SKY

Yes!!!! That man was talking about YA'LL... not about US. I love honest white people, I CAN'T STAND the ones in denial. :math:
    test
  14. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

This site must make you pretty upset.....all this people who have different opinions than you.
    test
  15. JASON ANTHONY

sotechnical
    test
  16. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

JA, man, I tried to rep you for your part in this thread. Need to spread it around first..but props. Best show I've seen in a while.
    test
  17. x calibur

x calibur

I read a great many books, and I've been out of the country before. I do want to travel to more places, though.

I've heard the Khazar theory bandied about before by those who want to discredit Jews. it's true that the Khazar leadership converted to Judaism, since it was a politically neutral choice of religion that still made them "people of the book". but Khazar ancestry is only a minor portion of the Ashkenazi lineage - they are in main part descended from the tribes, as they themselves state correctly.

as for your quotes:

you're stretching this to fit your agenda. this is saying that:
    1. Ancient Israelites were members of a particular socio-political entity that existed in ancient times,
    2. Jews are people of a certain ethnicity and religion throughout history,
    3. and that while there is overlap between them, they are not the same thing.

this doesn't mean that the Jews are NOT descended from the Israelites, rather that the two terms are not interchangeable.

as for Nasser and Ahmadinejad, those Arab leaders have/had an axe to grind against Israel, so their statements are biased.

of course Hebrew is Semetic.

By Yahudah, you must mean the Tribe of Judah. but what's this about only one of the tribes? 10 of the 12 tribes were wiped out when the Assyrians conquered the northern Kingdom of Israel. The Kingdom of Judah lasted somewhat longer, until it fell to Babylon, thus beginning the Exile.

The Southern Kingdom consisted of Benjamin and Judah, along with some Levites, and presumably absorbed remnants from the northern tribes. but those are the only Israelites who are certain to have continued their line and identity.

there have been theories about the 10 Lost Tribes, but nothing has been confirmed.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i am not an atheist but

there is no man in the sky hanging out in heaven judging and approving us and saying who gets in and who doesnt

thats just rediculous
    test
  19. SKY

Your whole breakdown is B.S. First of all, the 10 tribes were not "wiped out" they left out of Assyrian captivity, and went over the Euphrates river. I guess you never read the Apocrypha? They still exists and there hasn't been any "theories" about them, the real Israelites know exactly where they went but you idiots don't.

Secondly, I'm NOT stretching ANYTHING to fit my agenda, those fools admitted that they are not descended from ancient Israelites but your dumb behind wants to try to sway what they said into meaning something else, which is the same thing you fools do with scripture. The words written clearly speak for themselves, your interpretation is completely bogus.

The "Khazar" theory is true, and that goes for all of those people that claim to be "Jews". It is all a cover-up, the holocaust, the identity, the exile that NEVER happened, and the false return to OUR land. All of that is false and a direct attack of our identities because we went into captivity and they stripped us of our heritage which was prophesied in the Bible. This is why there are "Jamaicans", "Haitians", "African Americans", "Dominicans", "Nigerians", "Ghanians" , etc. All of those people are of the 12 tribes of Israel, none of those Israeli "Jews" are.

I will not take any information from someone who is ignorant and doesn't read much less know much about history, and takes a confession and turns it into a B.S. breakdown saying it's not a confession.

As for the Egyptian President and Iranian President, two people of which have no relation both say the same thing. Because they are foreign and against this government, their opinion is not worth anything? Absolutely ridiculous. Consider the fact that they know something you don't know, being that you're fed B.S. by this wicked system everyday, and probably stuff your brain with it. You don't even know what time it is, what month it really is, what's really going on because you're in deep with western civilization which is a big lie and far from reality. The N.W.O has infected your every thought and emotion, has molded your mind against reality. Reality is... you're living a lie.

The Kingdom of Yahudah exile began during the Roman invasion, in 66 A.D. which is when over 1 million Yahudim fled into south and west africa and established kingdoms there. Which have all been documented. Nice try though.

I don't mean "Judah" .... I mean "Yahudah", the letter "J" just came into existence about 5 to 600 years ago. Also the Kingdom of Yahudim actually consist of Yahudah, Benyamites and Levites. All part of this cover-up, we have much proof. I can go on and on...
    test
  20. SKY

You're right, there is no "man in the sky". There is a creator, who isn't what you depict as a "man". This whole universe is multidimensional, there are celestial bodies that simply exists and aren't bound by time, or "life and death". You don't understand the concept of becoming 'one' with nature, and the process of being fed light energy and can't fathom the existence of a 'light body'. See you have been simplified, and have accepted a false reality. Your mind has a limited thought process, and cannot exceed past the illusions that has been created for you. Good luck with that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.