Behold! Come Ye and learn more of who the Israelites are!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

DemiGod saved that link to his favorites for reference tips.

shitty drawls...lol
    test
  3. Alias3000

behold and bow down edomite !!!
    test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Let me google that for you

Must be tough living with all your disabilities.
    test
  5. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Alias gonna rape hella white bitches.
    test
  6. Alias3000

You will be my favorite sandal maker in the Kingdom of Heaven. I desire that because I would rather you make sandals than make music. it sucks.
    test
  7. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Hebrew Israelite Nation is AGAINST rapists, and do not promote it WHAT-SO-EVER! That is a CULT GROUP called "GMS - GreatMillStone" that promote that doctrine, and H.I.N has cut them off as long as they promote that group and their false ideologies. They do not represent us ALL, and do not speak for us ALL.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o4xGNBs0B_w?list=UUd7m6uDbQ_13mHnsL5MEDDw&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

- Courtesy of PhariseeObliterator8
    test
  8. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

when you're too extreme for the bhi's it's probably time to check yourself into a mental clinic.
    test
  9. SKY

There's no such thing as a "BHI" it is simply Hebrew Israelite. So please stop the title's. Secondly, we are not extremists. I just told you who that group is that does that stuff, yet you quote me and still try to hit us with the stereotype. Did you even watch the video?

You people don't like this information because it comes from us, but long as them white people were lying and pretending to be us... oh everything was fine.

Your government gives them billions of dollars and 18million dollars in our taxes goes to them every day, yet you're sitting here dissing us because we're trying to tell you the truth?!? SMFH
    test
  10. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

You're not telling anybody the truth you fucking delusional muppet.

You're apart of a fringe religious movement with a unique spin on a fictional book.
    test
  11. SKY

:umad:

Those are some harsh words, are you mad that you lack the intelligence to comprehend all the breakdowns and information I present before you ?

Or are you mad that you aren't part of this family?

I told you and explained to you what "religion" is, and how it has nothing to do with scripture. I told you and explained to you who Israelites were, and how we are not represented by an organization ran by Freemasons who try to bash our image by making vain threats.

Now, the Bible IS NOT a fictional book, but it would seem so to people that it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH. The Bible wasn't meant for THE WHOLE WORLD to read, but one family. It is actually called the TORAH & TENAKH, meaning "Instructions". It is not only a story, and accurate prophesies but scientific in many ways. Stop taking everyones word for what it is, and just read it from front 2 back on your own...

you wont do that will you? too afraid you might find out the truth?

To deny scripture is to deny history, all of those things have happened and will happen that is depicted in the book of life. Are you married? With no belief in "God" what is the point in getting married? Financial purposes? Where did the concept of "marriage" come from? Oh guess what... LOL!

Do you acknowledge sin? Or do you just say "right" and "wrong" ? Where does the concept of "righteousness" come from?

Do you say "God bless you" when someone sneezes?
    Do you pray with your children?

Through life in one way or another you will acknowledge the creator, or you will find yourself living in one way or the other based on scripture. Even if you don't hearken to the laws and commandments, your destiny has been prophesied in the event of such rebellion.

"Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live off bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YHVH"
    test
  12. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

test
  13. SKY

shut doesn't go "up". and from the looks of it, neither will you...

:i'llholla2:
    test
  14. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Alright then.
    test
  15. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

you can call yourselves whatever you like. the rest of the world still knows you as the crazy black guys who think they're jews.
    test
  16. Alias3000

Weak demon. Go get some back up. your father Satan knows who we are.
    test
  17. Alias3000

Ignorance of God's word won't save you brotha. you are dark skin right?
    test
  18. SKY

The world? WHAT WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN? HAHAHA

THE WORLD KNOWS THOSE IDIOTS IN ISRAEL ARE NOT JEWS.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said - "ISRAELI'S ARE NOT JEWS BUT ARE CRIMINALS"

Egyptian President Gamal Nasser said - "There will never be peace in Israel. because the Jews left black, but came back white."

"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."
    (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).

Revelation 2:9
    "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

WHAT WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN!?!?!? SMFH usureboutdat
    test
  19. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Is taking the word of terrorist dictators something you take pride in?
    test
  20. SKY

Oh but ignore the confession from the "Jewish Almanac" ?

Ignore the passage from scriptures?

That's the tricknology of you people, you try to belittle facts when they are presented before you. Those 'dictators' are only considered terrorists because they refuse to be controlled by this government and zionists leaders. The biggest terrorists is the U.S.A but ofcourse you wouldn't know that because you allow mainstream media to feed you B.S.

But as I stated, "what world are you living in?" The world knows who we are, and the truth is coming out every where... so stay asleep, go hide in a cave some where.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.