Behold A Pale Horse/illuminati

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Jay Bee, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

Didn't know that, will have to check it out -- thanks.
    test
  2. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

yeah bro
    check it out
    Epic of Gilgamesh in the Sumerian Tablets
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

you dont have to be a theist to see these criminals getting away with murder in the name of "libery" which is really imperialism, or in the name of freedom which is really a cover for "slavery" no one can say they follow religion to the T b/c the way the rulers set up our society in one form or another you'll have to commit some type of sin, and that's what they want you to always feel inferior or less capable. why do u think illuminati doesnt just come out and say "hey we are here you can't stop us" same reason God doesn't appear ona white horse. b/c if they did there would be a revolution. for now it's easier to let the atheist bicker wit the theist about who's right or wrong and let the patriots vs sycophants argue about rather the constitution is ment to be folowed or not, b/c it keeps us busy not figuring out how we evolve past dependancy off eachother the government the laws and the economy. all these institutions are what keep order in society and keep the rulers in rule. but there will come a day when the gods and the puppet masters come forth and reveale them selfs and it might not be a space man in a white robe or some secret group of devil worshippers. we are fighting our selfs. its a pissing contest. we are the most important aspect of why or what we do.. nothing else.

but we are being influenced and persauded by powers and principalities we cannot explain or grasp or even wanna accept. bc its easier to live with out eye closed.
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

so LP you share any of the beliefs as Cooper?
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

There is so much disinformation, but we already know for sure that some of this shit is real. Military documents back up Project Paperclip, a US Government program that perfected mind control (in the 40s, no less).

I hear of and see amazing things all the time (many reptilian videos are easily debunked as faked but I've seen at LEAST one that I couldn't dismiss) that leads me to believe that the way the world actually works behind the scenes doesn't match up with what we're told.

HOW much of that has to do with wild shit like aliens and Templars and secret societies...who knows.

But I've been on this earth long enough to have figured out one thing about this world: truth is stranger than fiction.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I agree wit some stuff but that doesnt make it true I just identifywith the logic.. But mostly what nitemare said relates to how I feel as well
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i haven't seen any reptilian videos that have grabbed my interest but ill check it out if you recommend something.

im sold on another species living on another planet. as much as i know the politcians we see are puppets but im not so sold on secret societies having as much power as many claim.

i mean how can you really do research on something that may not exist. its like trying to research jesus' life
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.