Behold A Pale Horse/illuminati

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Jay Bee, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

I was talking to a coworker the other day and he told me a story about how this guy at the barbershop he frequents slipped him a book in a paper bag called Behold A Pale Horse and told him dont open it til you get home because it could get him killed. Long story short this guy and someone he loaned the book too disappeared for years and resurfaced not remembering my coworker.

For those of you who don't know Behold A Pale Horse is a book written by milton william cooper, a former navy, air force, and naval intelligence guy, who claims that he found secret documents that tell all conspiracies. Cooper himself was killed in a shootout with the police over an attempt to arrest him for tax evasion. Apparently you get put on a "list" for buying the book at a bookstore

I know there are some illuminati believers in here from what I recall. For the record I am not one, I'm an atheist, but I want to know your opinions about the book, the man, and the illuminati in general.

For those of you unfamiliar with the book or want a quick summary read below, if not skip ahead.

"Behold a Pale Horse

Cooper produced and published Behold a Pale Horse in 1991.[5] The book has been influential among "UFO and militia circles".[8] Just prior to the trial of Terry Nichols in 1997, The Guardian described it as "the manifesto of the militia movement".[9]

According to sociologist Paul Gilroy, the book discusses "an elaborate conspiracy theory that encompasses the Kennedy assassination, the doings of secret world government, the coming ice age, and a variety of other covert activities associated with the Illuminati's declaration of war upon the American people."[5] Political scientist Michael Barkun characterized it as "among the most complex superconspiracy theories", and also among the most influential due to its popularity in militia circles as well as mainstream bookstores.[6] Historian Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke described the book as "chaotic farrago of conspiracy myths interspersed with reprints of executive laws, official papers, reports and other extraneous materials designed to show the looming prospect of a world government imposed on the American people against their wishes and in flagrant contempt of the Constitution."[10]

[edit] HIV/AIDS

In Behold a Pale Horse Cooper proposed that AIDS was the result of a conspiracy to decrease the populations of blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals.[7] In 2000 South Africa's Minister of Health Manto Tshabalala-Msimang received criticism for distributing the chapter discussing this theory to senior South African government officials.[11] Nicoli Nattrass, a longtime critic of AIDS denialists, criticized Tshabalala-Msimang for lending legitimacy to Cooper's theories and disseminating them in Africa.[8]

[edit] UFOs, aliens and the Illuminati

Cooper caused a sensation in UFOlogy circles in 1988 when he claimed to have seen secret documents while in the Navy describing governmental dealings with extraterrestrial aliens, a topic he expanded on in Behold a Pale Horse.[6] (By one account he served as a "low level clerk" in the Navy, and as such would not have had the security clearance needed to access classified documents.[12]) UFOlogists later asserted that some of the material that Cooper claimed to have seen in naval intelligence documents was actually plagiarized verbatim from their research—including several items that the UFOlogists had fabricated as pranks.[13] Don Ecker of UFO Magazine ran a series of exposés on Cooper in 1990.[14]

Cooper linked the Illuminati with his beliefs that extraterrestrials were secretly involved with the US government, but later retracted these claims. He accused Dwight D. Eisenhower of negotiating a treaty with extraterrestrials in 1954, then establishing an inner circle of Illuminati to manage relations with them and keep their presence a secret from the general public. Cooper believed that aliens "manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religions, magic, witchcraft, and the occult", and that even the Illuminati were unknowingly being manipulated by them.[6]

Cooper described the Illuminati as a secret international organization, controlled by the Bilderberg Group, that conspired with the Knights of Columbus, Masons, Skull and Bones, and other organizations. Its ultimate goal, he said, was the establishment of a New World Order. According to Cooper the Illuminati conspirators not only invented alien threats for their own gain, but actively conspired with extraterrestrials to take over the world.[6] Cooper believed that James Forrestal's fatal fall from a window on the sixteenth floor of Bethesda Hospital was connected to the alleged secret committee Majestic-12, and that JASON advisory group scientists reported to an elite group of Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations executive committee members who were high-ranking members of the Illuminati.[2][3]

Cooper also claimed that the Protocols of Zion was actually an Illuminati work, and instructed readers to substitute "Sion" for "Zion", "Illuminati" for "Jews", and "cattle" for "Goyim".[3][15][16]

[edit] Kennedy assassination

In Behold a Pale Horse, Cooper asserted that John F. Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to reveal that extraterrestrials were in the process of taking over the Earth. According to a "top secret" video of the assassination that Cooper claimed to have discovered, the driver of Kennedy's limousine, William Greer, used “a gas pressure device developed by aliens from the Trilateral Commission” to shoot the president from the driver's seat.[12] The Zapruder film shows Greer twice turning to look into the back seat of the car; Cooper theorized that Greer first turned to assess Kennedy's status after the external attack, and then to fire the fatal shot. Conspiracy theories implicating Greer reportedly "snowballed" after publication of Behold a Pale Horse.[17] Cooper's video purporting to prove his theory was analyzed by several television stations, according to one source, and was found to be "...a poor-quality fake using chunks of the...Zapruder film."[12]

[edit] Death

As Cooper moved away from the UFOlogy community in the late 1990s and toward the militia and anti-government group subculture, he became convinced that he was being personally targeted by President Bill Clinton and the IRS. In July 1998 he was charged with tax evasion and an arrest warrant was issued but not executed, resulting in his being named a "major fugitive" by the US Marshals Service in 2000.[6]

On November 5, 2001 Apache County sheriff's deputies attempted to arrest Cooper at his Eagar, Arizona home on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from earlier disputes with local residents. After an exchange of gunfire during which Cooper shot one of the deputies in the head, Cooper was fatally shot. Federal authorities reported that Cooper had spent years trying to avoid capture on the 1998 tax evasion arrest warrant, and according to a spokesman for the U.S. Marshals Service, he had vowed that "he would not be taken alive".
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but if the aliens and illuminati ran the US, why does the US have its foreign policy directly influenced by other contries?

wouldn't the illuminati/aliens be like, lets use our super intelligence and just ass fuck the hell out of any nation who wants to fuck with us?
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

I think his claims were more that they had a treaty to hide their existence due to fear of war or being "studied"

in theory, if aliens are that much more intelligent, then they would be a peaceful people
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

if you look at earths history, more intelligent nation slaughter less intelligent ones
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

more intelligent or more powerful?
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well for this case you could use either

cuz for example, the natives didn't know shiat about science, how to do multiplication, make a vinegar/baking soda volcano, use a compass...

so more intelligent works just fine
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

when you think about a wise old man, you think of an intelligent peaceful man who has learned from the past.

the natives were bullied because thats just how the united states does. We have never been the smartest nation by far, but we sure will kill for power

think of the smartest guy you ever met, was he like this?
    test
  8. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

Bill Cooper was diagnosed as mentally ill upon leaving the service
    he also constantly made racist slurs on his radio stations
    he also retracted his claims of UFO's and Alien Coverups by the Govt before he died

i wouldnt credit him as a source on secret societies/illuminati
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

he also has a legion of followers that swear by his claims.

if anything he did at least bring more attention to many of these claims that have been expanded by many others
    test
  10. Ass Napkin Ed

yeah - so does Anton Levay, Imam Isa, and Jared Taylor,
    doesnt make any of their claims valid or reliable
    John Todd - the 1st to bring the Illuminati talks to the Christian Churches
    was a certified pedophile wacko
    but people swear by him too...

:lux1:
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

This is that reptillian thing huh
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

David icke is another guy with a huge following that has to do with this type stuff
    test
  13. Ass Napkin Ed

sure about that?
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

to be fair muhammad was a pedophile wacko and Islam is one of the most popular religions in the world, moses is a crybaby murdering psycho, noah is a drunken moron who supposely we all come from, etc. so what's your point?
    test
  16. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

Stopped reading after "you get put on a 'list' for buying this book"
    test
  17. Ass Napkin Ed

my point is, all those icons, are just that. Eye-Cons.
    someone put you and me on a road at birth, and made a path that was laid out before we were born - and told us to go down this road.
    So if your in New Delhi - your hindi, Iran - your muslim, America - your christian.

my point is - all of this is put together and crafted by psycopaths who own you.
    all religions are false
    all the bible characters never existed as real people
    the bible, quran, and the bhagavad gita, etc - are mystical books with metaphysical meanings.

not to be taken literal
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

I guess you didn't see the part where I said I was an atheist

I dont put weight on any religion or this book. However what kind of a fool would I be to discredit something I never looked into.
    test
  19. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

Sort of related --

You say that, but the bible isn't the only major religious scripture that accredits the world to starting with Adam and eve, infact nearly all of them that i have studied background on agree with each other for a LOT of things.
    test
  20. Ass Napkin Ed

Well have you studied the Sumerian Tablets (the oldest written text known to man)

here you find your Noah's flood, the first man and woman created from clay/mud, the woman being deceived and ruining paradise for humans,

you also find the God 'EL' first mentioned here

in fact, the Hebrew Text is a Complete rip off of more ancient texts
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.