"Been Thinking About Trademarking My Name"...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Blackout

DJ Blackout Paper Chase

Bro... on a real note... Trademarking is not as easy as the text on the website makes it seem... Yeah its like you can throw some cash, a name and a logo and be good to go... but there is actually a rigorous process as far as trademarking and service marking is concerned... Not saying that your name doesnt have any substance but you have to understand... that these are (and this is to no offense at all) white people reviewing your trademark application... how would this look...

"Mr. Bytch Killa would like to trademark the brand NoHatersAllowedProductions"

Not saying its not possible... but you have a very slim chance of getting that acutual name trademarked. And thats just from a nigga thats been thru the shit before. Its a very rigorous and time testing process that most people fail to realize until they get in that position.

I've never had words with you but I do post here ever so often and I make it a point to read peoples threads... even if I dont post... I see you have a vision of where you would like to be... Keep it in the streets... do it for the hood.. thats all fine and dandy... I'm not knockin you... but you gotta understand that when niggas here on the board come with a rational reason or response to a post/thread of yours.. Its not always hate... they not always tryna jump on you... So you cant look at it like that off bat... I see you show love to some people... but when people offer constructive critcism your way.. you shut down and immediately go into defensive mode...

All I'm saying is.. if you continue to have that part of your character... you will not succeed far in this industry... Niggas aint gon always tell you what you wanna hear
    test
  2. Cassius tha god

Cassius tha god New Member

its gotta be catchy.....now it could be somethin like M.B.K entertainment or sumthin like that ...that no haters allowed shit is mad gay...im just bein real wit u ,not hatin..
    test
  3. Cassius tha god

Cassius tha god New Member

does any1 have any info ,on registerin your business name and makin ur money back process..reciepts etc? that would be a good read...holla
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Imma Prove all you cakes that I Can Do It....Im Not Changing Shyt About Me For Nobody....Money Talks....

Niggaz in Houston love my label name.....They tell me its real creative.....Besides its just the word Hater.....that all....No Offense to anyone unless you a hater.....

I Sense guilt......Real Talk.....Im Not being racist if thats what yall thinking....

This Is America.....I can do what the fuck I want.....dont say I didnt tell you Haters Azz.....when you do see NoHatersAllowedProductions....legit....And BKster....the CEO.....Fuck Off....

"All Haters Die"....BKster....
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  6. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

test
  7. DJ Blackout

DJ Blackout Paper Chase

*thread jacked*

Whats poppin in Raleigh my dude...? I'm down here in Fayetteville and these niggas is clowns... aint nobody really puttin out no good worth listening to material... Its time for a move
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.