"Been Thinking About Trademarking My Name"...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

omg i got tears rollin down my eye son

LMAMAMAMAMAMAMOAOAOAOAOAAO
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Y the fuck you laughing....?...Its yo side Kick...both of yall two gay azz niggaz of a Kind....

Get Off My Dyck Urb....and dont quote shyt I say to nobody....now watch he come crying.....lol...

Bkster...
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

nigga u a whole new level of DUMB

LMAOAOAOAOAOAO
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

And You On A whole New wave of Gayness....
    test
  5. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

test
  6. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  7. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

lmaooo
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

BKster...Fuckka Hater..
    test
  9. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i just noticed the tags at the bottom of the page...that shit is funny as hell
    test
  10. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Agreed. Trademarking is usually used for something with ingenuity behind it. Not something run of the mill. Maybe if you had some cool acronym, but you don't.
    test
  11. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

dont tell me everyone missed that homosexual quote from the bytch killa.. thats the gayest shit ive ever hurd in this place. woooow.. how could you even say some shit like that without knowing how gay it sounds... talkin bout how urb makes u wanna fuck his mouth?? thats on some str8 up gay shit.
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Ope Please Shut The Fuck Up.....dont you got another episode of Andy Griffin to star in?.....lol....

Get Off Dyck Lame Azz White Boy....You Just Lame Ope'.....There no help for you....shyt you didnt even know what Throwed meant....Take Yo Azz A Nap...

By the way.....what have you trademarked?.....Not a dam Thang...
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thats Yo Opinion....Cake Azz Niggaz.....Have Yall trademarked anything....?....Not One You Hoes.....So until yall do.....do say shyt about mines....and some yall niggaz been in the game so long....SMH....and havent trademarked shyt...

Where yo music At Bytch Azz Nigga....?....Can You Even Rap?...I bet you do look like a Goriilla and Nasty Azz Hell.....Shyt Breath...Gator Mouth Bastard....
    test
  14. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

wooooooow.. Andy Griffith huh.. Alright alright.
    I think its time to call It a day miss, nice attempt though I'm feelin the lil ope comment but it just didn't cut it. To be quite honest I don't know why you keep insisting on posting at a place where no one gives a fuck about being real with you because you can't be taken seriously. Just go ahead and post somewhere else because your ignorant mouth fucking self ain't welcome here. I know you can agree that you've overstayed it. Thanks for your frustrating compliance
    test
  15. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Becuase I dont give a Fuck about this site...I learn way more on Future Producers....thats where the real music Proz At....RapMusic is full of nothing....I just play around here....nothing serious....check out my thread at FP.com...and youll see....they love me there...

Ope Looking Azz...
    test
  16. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

how do i look like ron howard lmfao. im not a ginger kid.
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

As Of Now You Are.....Ope'....lol...
    test
  18. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

considering the facts YOU'VE written just above, that must make you horribly gay.. talkin bout how urbs mouth makes you want to fuck it. thats not right.

first of all thats straight up disrespectful to urb, and second of all thats 100% homo.

get the fuck outta here with all your "......." you write like your fuckin forest gump. get some proper ass education you jethro ass faggot.
    test
  19. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

rofl@ spunt
    test
  20. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LMAO I can trademark your fucking eyes if you'd like faggot ass "Not Sauce" looking mother fucker. Fucking e-producing ass bitch. I bet I get put on before you.

Funny your names Mr. Bytch Killa since trying to get at me is suicide to weaklings like you [funny]

You look like Charlie Murphy on crack. The uglier version of Charlie Murphy. How's that possible? I don't know but you pull it off flawless goofy ass clucker.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.