"Been Thinking About Trademarking My Name"...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Whats Really Good RM.com....

I been thinking of trademarking my future label name "NoHatersAllowedProductions"(N.H.A.P).... so I been doing a little research using Google ....

I decided to post this thread here because I just wanted to know have any of you niggaz been planning to do the same thang if you don't already have you shyt trademark already....and if you do...well...Thats whats the fuck up...Congrats...

I understand now that a trademark is anything that helps the buyers distinguish between one company products and another company products

A Trademark could be a word or other device such as a phrase,logo,sound, or package...

A service mark is basically the same thing as a trademark...only a service mark is used in the sale of services...when trademark are used in the sale of goods...

Now with all that I just stressed...I wanna know how many niggaz here for real about they shyt....not just here to chat in the dam forum all day...Real Talk my Nigs....Its that time...to get serious...especially if music is yo life such as mines...

Please do reply in you can drop some knowledge about trademarking...It would be greatly apreciated...

I been looking for the cheapest company to trademark my label name....just researching so when Im ready...Ill already know whats going down....

Lets Discuss.....Trademarking Yo Shyt....No Homo...No Bullshyt...

Bookmark This Link.....Its very useful....If you real about yo shyt....

http://www.uspto.gov/

The U.S. Trademarks & Patents Site....

BKster...."All Haters Die"....
    test
  2. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Don't trademark that name.
    test
  3. eyec0n

eyec0n New Member

ya dog trademark MR BYTCH KILLA thats got a future behind it and almost builds the empire itself!
    test
  4. Definit

Definit Based.

personally...id wait till you actually making some money of the business before trademarking...
    test
  5. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

^ agreed. my dude is about to, but hes gettin an easy 6-7 grand per show when he performs, dude is about to be livin off his music money so its makes sense for him
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

A Pimp....what Im doing isnt really all about money ....It's Love...I dont wanna be big all over...I just want my own little crowd...that's all you need ...also I may add that Im making money....with my mixed CD's and customizing CD's for people is going greater than ever....Ive made at least a hundred dollars is just one month and I just started doing this....It still growing because customers are telling other people abput me...then they send me they music list which I mix like Dj Screw did....its a hustle....cant wait to get my beat sites going though....but for now Ill do this to make money for more gear and legal shyt like this thread....I gotta plan and its going good for me right now....You Dont Know Shyt About Me....all the sales I make selling my CD's on the streets...I deposit it into my account...and its steady growing...

The Music I make will only be for the streets....It will be to explict for radio...and the only place you can get it is ...from me....NoHatersAllowedProductions....BKster...

Thats the problem with yall niggaz....you want the money first....but in order to bring money....you gotta invest in yo shyt first...It takes money to make money....Ya Feel Me?...

BKster...
    test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Be A Leader and Not A Follower...and read the thread starter....and you would have known that....Mr.Bytch Killa is what's not being thought about trademarking...Its NoHatersAllowedProductions....SMH....Niggaz just be typing....Lames...

I also did say....No Homo....No Bullshyt....

I dont have to worry about MR.Bytch Killa being used.....then again maybe I do....some nigga tried to be me on here...and other sites as well...but its only one Killa and thats me....

I think Mr.Bytch Killa Is unique and one of a kind....

BKster...
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Why Not M?...I just wanna read why?...not that it means shyt....because Imma do me regardless....thats just like me telling you not to trademark Maestro....

BKster....
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

my nigga u really need to change that ignant ass name before u even think about puttin any money behind that.
    test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

What Name are you refering too....Nigga?...

Im refering to "NoHatersAllowedProductions"

I hope you read the thread starter....if not please do so....Lamester

and about Mr.Bytch Killa.....People is Houston Loves My Name Bytch Killa.....you cant satsify the world so I dont try.....

and if I did blow up with that name Urb you would still say the same thang...because you a Hater my nigga....

I'll change my name when you change that fuck up swing pattern in that track you did....Now how does that feel when I type that?....You Feel It?....that's how I feel then....Ill Neva Change shyt about me....

If yall niggaz cant reply with anything helpful....please dont bother reply at all....Ill just get my answers from another site....all yall just really showing how much of a lame yall can be....because Im serious...and yall playing....Now who being more Professional....?....I'd say BKster....Me....Nigga....you should be more Professional too Urb...maybe then you will get the chance to be where you wanna be....then this nigga a Mod....SMH....

BKster...
    test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea It do huh?....Just the Name alone attract attention and brings smiles too some faces....and thats Me......I Love That...especially when the Hoes Smile and giggle....then I know they freaky...lol...

BKster...
    test
  12. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

good luck having a cd in walmart
    test
  13. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I'm only saying this because you a hood nigga actuallly tryin' to strive. But don't trademark that name because it is the most cliche, unoriginal name known to man... and like Urb said, it's ignorant as shit. If you're looking for just a local name, then by all means go for it.. but if you're a shooting star say like me, or a lot of other people in this forum; you might want to go for something that can be universally accepted. To be honest, when I see that name, I don't think of anything worthwhile.

The name alone exposes your insecurities. With that name you're basically saying. "Hey, I can't take it when people don't like my stuff.." or "Hey, I can't take constructive criticism".
    test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Plus it's long as hell LOL.
    test
  15. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

tell me why more ppl kno ME in YOUR city than you...

Trae (universal) - All I Need

produced by Urb Tactics
    Trae - All I Need - 4.37MB

i AM a professional
    test
  16. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

unquantized swag....loosen up niggaz!
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Couldnt be no lonegr than Final Stage Boss....just an example...

BKster....is Bytch Killa for short....Man I thought you was smarter than that....

Also BKster can be said on the Radio....yall niggaz talk down about niggaz thats already in the game....so why the hell wouldnt yall talk down about me....Thats Whats Up...
    test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

That All Just Trea....I dont know Trea Personally....but He's cool people....His music is ok to me....

and just becuase Trea dont know me....that doesnt mean nobody else knows me....

Trea Havent been in the game that long...You call that professional....?...Urb you trippin Pimp...Everybody dont know Trea.....Real Talk...

Congrats if you made a track for Trea.....Thats Kool...Im proud of you nigga....Im not a hater....Im Real...I tell yall all the time....but you dont have to prove nothing to me Urb....prove it yo self Pimp...

Trea is alright.....but he just aint shyt to brag about....I respect him doing his thang though....maybe Ill call him up or something....I know I can get in touch with him....he is in Houston....just to let him know who I am....

Trust Me Urb....Its More People Im My City Thats Knows me than You....You Really smelling yo azz now Pimp..

BKster...
    test
  19. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thats what I been said Lamey....SMH...I dont wanna be big....I will always be independent....A Underground Killa......Its niggaz making money underground....I can drop off my own cd's at record shops myself.....it so many ways....

BKster...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.