Been haunted by this dream I had for days.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Tacky Jones, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

So I figure I'll tell y'all about it to at least get it out of my head. It's fucked up.

So I was making out with this older lady, like late 50s, and we were about to have sex. So she got naked and she had this weird sex toy thing that was like a tube coming out of her vag, and on the end was a cats head. So basically to fuck her I was fucking a cats mouth...

I woke up right after sticking it in, but wtf man.
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Ultimately, dreams don't make sense. But they are echos of what cries in our mind's eye. Often relevant, heavily influenced. So when it comes to interpreting dreams, the only person who can do that is the dreamer.

We look at the symbols used. Making out, an action, usually a romantic one, could be lust, or love, or an innocent degree even. Older woman, an entity, the crone could mean anything from wisdom, to one's own mother. It could be the voice of experience, or it might invariably represent an actual older woman in your life. But my guess is that it represents your libido's aim, as it is that you like older women, non? The sex toy, an object. It could represent the penis, but in an artificial sense. The penis is often a symbol of power, strength, and energy, so when a woman has it, it could mean conflated or artificial means. It could mean you yourself overcoming something using strength not of your own. Now, kitten, could be an entity or an object. As an entity, the animal often represents our base self. An animas, that represents our child like innocence and desire for things to happen magically. But what's interesting in this sense, is that in your dream it clearly represented an obstacle.

You had a goal in your dream, and the cat became the obstactle from achieving this goal. Your brain is echoing something in your sleep. Since, as you said, you managed to stick it in anyway, I can surmise one of two possibilities. Either the dream ends well, because you managed to overcome the obstacle and achieve your goal. Or that it ends poorly, because the obstacle remains and pollutes an otherwise joyful occassion.

The question then becomes, what does this cat mean to you? Or rather, what is your mind trying to echo that it feel is best represented by the form of a cat? Whatever it is, it's the obstacle in your life that's preventing you from fucking your mother.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

The Cat is Paper chase

makes perfect sense
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

actually tac is p chase in the dream....

hes fucking an old weird lady that had enough power to make him fuck her.

was sneez in your dream trying to record with a flip phone?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Actually thought Alice was going somewhere until that last part
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dude, dont scoff at the cat theory, I think were on to something.
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

Now that you mention it...
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Paper Chase and Pussy Cat have the same initials.

PANTS
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Dude Pants shows up everywhere in life. Pay attention to it.

youll see pants everywhere.

its a signal
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

I had a dream I was wearing pants and I woke up with a pair on
    test
  11. King Dex

King Dex Neos Helios

Just remember that it doesn't mean shit.
    test
  12. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

There's no science to dream interpretation. The only person who can tell what a dream means, is the dreamer. Even then, the fantasy of what the dream means is about as meaningful as the dream itself. It's all make believe.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

see?

i garauntee you pants will show up everywhere in your life forever, there is really something to it. Its a sign of some sort. Like right now, i looked over and pants, laying on the ground. Who fucking knew that right at this very moment pants would show up and it did. I dont know why scientists arents looking into this phnomapenh
    test
  14. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Alice thinks she's Dr. Oz.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

thanks for ruining sex for me, tee.

i saw your team lose yesterday, chokers.

didn't like how they interviewed the guy who intercepted your play at the end.

[​IMG]

that's the bloke they interviewed at the end, he just kept rambling and talking shit.

:numaan:
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    test
  16. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Your mind is making the metaphorical connections literal.

I've had the same women appear in my dreams for the past few weeks or so.

Short, thin, brown straight hair, tan skin, with dainty features. If I saw her in real life I would know it's her.
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

Richard Sherman is an asshole, but his shit yesterday didn't make me hate him more. Actually, I respected him a lil more until he apologized today.

Crabtree(9ers receiver) is an asshole too and there's no doubt in my mind he was talking shit on the field.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test