-Beef - Questions - Comments

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Omen, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeasT

BeasT New Member

AYo

I just won against two people in a battle so is my record
    2-0 or 1-0?

When Tekneek closed it he said "Beast wins 2" so does that mean it counts as two victories? Confirm this.
    test
  2. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

omen or tek i think you need to check that kid h.wood...

his votes are shit... they about as detailed as a picasso painting...
    test
  3. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

alright. #1- not that it matters but it's h. - as in HOLLY . im a girl it says aka.(. also known as) SUE STORM. you must chill with drag queens if you think its normal for a man to be named sue.
    #2- i post in the realm . it's nice happy place lol. if you dont really like it then you just dont reply unless you want to give critisim. so ive just said what i liked about each one and why i liked the other more .
    #3- if i didnt say much then obviously i didnt like much. i dont want to sound cocky because i know im not great but to say more might hurt your feelings.

question to the mods----- can you get thrown out for being tooooooo honest? and what about someone posting comments in your thread without voting ?
    test
  4. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

^u fuckin suck at voting. u need a mentor to learn how to vote
    test
  5. Botox

Botox 3rd Degree Burnz

I agree, on my battle its plain as day to see i won and h.wood voted for the other guy.
    Then on this other battle, 13 people vote for the guy that easily won and this idiot votes for the other guy. Not only does he not give good votes, he CANT VOTE period.
    Getta fuckin lesson. How do u get off voting against me when the other guy dinnit rhyme half the time and stretched his verse out till it seemed like an essay? Please mods, ban H.Wood from voting he/she or whatever u want to be called can not vote worth 2 shits. Fuckin poet head, go back to poetry realm cuz u suck ASS at rap.
    Thats all i want to say. I have Beef with u because u cant vote now.
    Take care of this Mods
    test
  6. h.wood

wow... you want mods to ban me from voting? you cant possibly be that much of a puss to not be able to handle when someone votes against you. i didnt even say it was bad. infact i started off by saying it was hard to vote on. sorry if i felt his out- strecthed bars held better content then a story of a sudical cracked out girl that sleeps around untill she kills herself. honestly it was a weak topic. no where in the rules does it say that i have to agree with the majority . if anything you should be banned for poor sportsmanship. dont send me anymore messages and dont worry i'll stay out of your post. wtf is the difference if my storys are more poetic than rap?
    test
  7. h.wood

by the way your a straight up punk . how are you going to go into the realm talking shit about me? what are you 15 years old? calling me a bitch because i didnt vote for --- come on mods that is not cool
    test
  8. StubbilyMug

StubbilyMug DayorDollar Records

fuck you

i don't think you're a girl

you're a neanderthal
    test
  9. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

Stfu h.wood, damn u sound like a bitchy 80 year old woman. U cant vote, leave it at that and shutup.
    test
  10. h.wood

your quoting a diss about being a poet but you have a few in the realm yourself???

how am i the one acting like a neanderathal - i was trying to be nice while voting sorry if i didnt break it down enough for you. i read the other votes some of them said even less than i did?

and i did read the rules posted at the top of the page..... you should read it there is a rule about dick riding ya know
    test
  11. h.wood

excuse me - you attacked me. you it brought to other threads AND other forums now your telling me to leave it alone.
    of coures i must sound older you're acting like a child - a bully at that . go back and read my vote i never said anything mean. end this shit and dont mention my name again.
    test
  12. 6th_plague

why have you made this out to be my problem?

quit with the petty name caling

you havent been voting properly...end of
    test
  13. 6th_plague

stfu you muppet...
    test
  14. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

lol i'm acting like a bully? Its not what u said, its what u dinnit say in your votes.
    Now i wont mention your name if u learn how to vote and never vote on any of my battles in the future when i sign into the league
    test
  15. Fatal Words

Fatal Words .........

ehh..I have a comment..

My record is 3-0 after this week but I think Omen made a mistake and put 3-1 when he closed the thread...

just thought ya'll should know
    test
  16. Spy2

Spy2 BlahBlahBlah -MostRappers

OK, first off, the poetry realm here, I gotta say is pretty lame. Sorry, but it's true. The poems aren't anything special, original, or usually even good, and the 'comments' are just lame. Constructive criticism is what you should put there, not 'this was dope, read mine'... H. Wood, if that's where you normally post, that's probably why... Oni Mag, is just a bitch from my experience... maybe I'm wrong, who knows. But H, seriously, you should explain your votes more... if you don't like something, explain what you didn't like... or, what you did like etc...
    test
  17. SyChOLoGiCaL WaR

SyChOLoGiCaL WaR New Member

Howdy people, i omnly just seen this thread. :)
    test
  18. StubbilyMug

But i'm good.
    True.
    Your apology doesn't seem sincere enough to accept.
    who?
    i don't know how, i was referring to dude with the stupid-ass username
    first part is not always true, though mostly; your conclusion was
    test
  19. h.wood

actually the realm is cool , it goes through phases were its all love poems and i dont like that either but there are some talented poets in there.
    test
  20. StubbilyMug

false
    ...in a small sense of the plaural form

ya, so, the neanderthal...i was talkin to yomamma, if you'd look

i thank you for the arguement
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.