-Beef - Questions - Comments

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Omen, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omen

Omen O Luh Da Kids

Leave them here...
    test
  2. ZotiMallkuar

ZotiMallkuar New Member

YO naughty Nebzer why did you close my battle man? I just came back from work at like 1 an shit. I know it's regulations but i already had a verse made and was gonna post if you could let me post my verse and let him post his then we can get a battle if not. Take me out from the league for this week. I will be very busy with work and school. That's why I didnt post in time but I was like maybe 5 minutes late I went to post and it said. Thread closed. That shit pissed me off. If you could help out it would be appreciated.
    Peace
    test
  3. ZotiMallkuar

ZotiMallkuar New Member

nevermind keep me in the league i'ts already been settled.
    peace
    test
  4. .EK.

.EK. New Member

6. DUE DATES

Verses will be due by Friday night 900pm PACIFIC TIME. - Votes will be due by Monday morn 900am PACIFIC TIME. ?

need to have someone fix your announcements.
    What day is it that battles go up?
    My fault on no showing. Just didnt know when the battles go up.
    test
  5. Neo Soul

Neo Soul New Member

my opponent peepers posted his stuff not on time.. cmon yall 3 30 am? thts 2 hrs past the deadline... close it on time if theres gonna be a deadline

check the times.. i posted some quicks stuff and u never locked it at 1?? whts the deal wit tht ??
    test
  6. Omen

Omen O Luh Da Kids

EK I think you mixed us up with the RBL

And Neo Peepers was on time.. my time here is set to the exact time things are due and I was talking to him on AIM when he told me he posted it....
    test
  7. Neo Soul

Neo Soul New Member

Today, 02:46 AM
    Post #5

PeEpErS
    A Porceline God

exactly copied.. 2 46 am.. not 1 am eastern.. sorry but thts some bullshit.. it was edited at 3 30 but it was posted at 2 46 am.. but yeh whtever im out next week for newts port so u wont hear me bitchin all next week bout how flimsy the system is..
    test
  8. ..::Peepers::..

..::Peepers::.. New Member

i was only editing it to make it centered, just like your was.....and i was talkin to Omen, and he was completely cool with me posting it at the time that i did

so chill out, a couple hours no big deal

actually i did post it right before 1 eastern anyways, i live in va, so i know......the board's clocks always messed up it seems, i dont trust it.....
    test
  9. Judge tha Dacyple

Judge tha Dacyple Poetic Papi Emcee Señor

my b I just wanna apologize to my opponent...I didnt even realize I was in the top 40 matches, so I was looking for my match on the main page and thought it just wasnt up yet.

That has to be the dumbest thing I've done in awhile. Especially since I saw in the rankings I was, shit just slipped my mind. Sorry about that people.

*kicks a puppy and walks away pissed*
    test
  10. Neo Soul

Neo Soul New Member

all i ever get from omen is RULES ARE RULES.. and u posted late..
    but whatever
    test
  11. Omen

Omen O Luh Da Kids

he was on time trust me.. RM's clocks are never right... I live in EST so I know when it is.. and he was there before Nebz closed his thread because if he posted that late than the thread would of been closed
    test
  12. P i n n a c l e

P i n n a c l e sucks frog penis

jus need to confirm sumthin nebz n omen, i am glass mist, but i cant post anythin under that name because RM wont let me sign out an log in under a different name.
    test
  13. Omen

Omen O Luh Da Kids

Try going to the front page and at the bottom right it will say log out.. try that way if you haven't
    test
  14. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

can i combined my records when i come back in 3 weeks, i wont switch anymore, and i understand this'll illiminate the other 2 records

29-7 vern
    8-1 life support
    9-1 highpaw

46-9 overall...4x champ
    test
  15. Oni Mag

Oni Mag ~~~~~~

What is my record?
    test
  16. Fatal Words

Fatal Words .........

just thought you all should know that I no show my battle this week cuz my internet got cut off...im real sorry..i was looking forwar to it but i wont let it happen again..peace and do we keep signin in every week or not..
    test
  17. Omen

Omen O Luh Da Kids

Vern Yes

Oni 1-1

Fatal its cool we understand and no you sign in one week and you are in until you sign out or no show
    test
  18. Subsonic

Subsonic Ya'll Can't Hear Me...

L-Dogg your a complete fag you know that??

Since when can you come in and question my vote, when half the people who voted for Wisdoms ass, didn't even break shit down??

You're trying to fucking ride your toilet paper fag ass buddy man. Wisdom shit was maaaad forced no matter what you want to say.

Alright, given I might have misinterperted that 1 line, but the overall story did not flow because of the akward ass wording, did not grow, did not do anything, and the spelling down thing was SHIT. It in fact took away from his verse, cuz it was a little newbie dis to Jowelz, instead of a twist on the story.

"an he never beat his wife with a knife.. it says with knife in presence..meaning there was a knife around.. doesnt mean he beat he with it."

OK, that makes sense...you get that one.

"call me to be the key for life if used as evidence" is saying if he stabs her the picture taken will be the key to his life sentence..

Now that is fucking stretching... the wife while getting stabbed, will grab the polaroid camera and take a picture of herself getting stabbed, and then will be able to take that photo in a case against him. And the man, won't kill her or some shit? He won't grab the camera from her and break it? C'mon man, the weakness in the wording of his verse is apparent.

As far as the snapping line

often found around a crime..in homes.. infected insects
    eating away the wood, while I’m angry..'snapping' in sex

No duh you moron, I got the 'snapping' with pictures, but that second line did not connect from point to point and of course you missed my point. The words at the end of the lines rhyme, but the words aren't linked. So while infected insects are eating away at the wood, it makes the camera mad??? Why is it when the camera is angry, it takes pictures of people having sex??? This shit is ambigious as fuck and is just designed to make people go "ooh and ahh" without saying shit.

So basically, your saying snapping, means mad and taking pictures....SOOOO only that last half line has any relevancy, and the other shit is filler.

Read the stories and they have a vast difference in presentation, ease, one in which I found a lot more appealing, then some psudo wanna be deep intellectual bullshit, that was too long in the first place.

Fuck You L Dogg and I don't think it's good form attacking some other guys vote, cuz it might be considered swaying, especially when your in his crew??? Naw I mean??? Bitch. My mind capicity, lol, you the one who gotta live as an idiot so I'm not mad, just dissapointed.

Go back and look who voted for Jowelz, and then look who voted for Wisdom. The true heads know who had the better verse.
    test
  19. .EK.

.EK. New Member

its in the rstl information announcement locaated at the top of this forum
    test
  20. ..::Peepers::..

..::Peepers::.. New Member

holy shit......46-9
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.