Beef/ Questions/ Comments?

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Mr.Perfect, Aug 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Perfect

Mr.Perfect New Member

drop em here
    test
  2. Muti

Muti I just write

Tek told me I should not get a lost for last week.....

Shock should get a win but I should not be acessed a penalty for someone editing a verse after I post....after him

So I should be 5-3 not 5-4.....
    test
  3. Richard Corey

Richard Corey battle like a savage

Okay, I've been relatively quiet for most of the competition here, but now I have to release some steam. But WHAT THE HELL?!

Although I technically "won" the match with stony, I lose because I didn't post enough votes? I could understand if I didn't post any at all, but I posted 4, which was the original amount when RSTL started. I can't be on the net that much, so I vote as much as I can, when I can.

And I feel as though I give some of the most thorough votes too, with real advice. I've seen some cats who meet the 6-vote min. by giving these obviously bullsh*t votes. Hell, I could do that. I could vote on 12-14 battles too, I just choose to help out some of our wacker contestants (and there are some wack ones).

But in the Richard Corey tradition of not just bitchin', but offering a solution, how about we either lower the minimum (4 was good, why did we change it?) or lower the penalty. How about taking away one vote for every missed vote; cause as it stands the 3 to 1 ratio is a little steep. I understand it was implemented to ensure that people just don't post without participating and to keep battles moving. But if you KNOW the person participates wouldn't the rule be doing more harm than good? As it is now, unless you straight slaughter someone with a flawless, you could still lose after leading 5-2, because of a technicality.

It sucks even more when you KNOW you won. I got the most votes, I was ABOUT to be in the contenders match (I didn't know that), undefeated no less! Now I've dropped like 6 spaces, all because of a rule that no one really followed anyway.

blah...
    test
  4. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

test
  5. Art Writaz

Art Writaz The Brokken Knukkle

down with rstl rules!
    test
  6. MC ENFERNO

MC ENFERNO I love Mary jane

sOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO SHOW MY VOTES
    test
  7. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

while where in the mood for changing rules, i think a no show should be penalized alot more. no disrespect to my opponent this week cause his aite but in general its unfair for the people who write a full verse and recieve no recognition for it.......... that is all.

oh richard corey i believe you won if that helps......
    test
  8. Art Writaz

Art Writaz The Brokken Knukkle

Whens the RSTL tournament sign ins takin place? Put me in..
    test
  9. ..::Peepers::..

..::Peepers::.. New Member

my turn to bitch......

for months and months the rules were if you no-show, you were signed out and not given a loss, no suspension either

the first freakin time i no-show, i'm stuck in the two week suspensension and given a loss, thats shit........

return the no show rules back to what they were, those are stupid
    test
  10. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

the rules have ALWAYS been a 2 week suspension.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.