Because I got high stories...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Finally found this song, which inspired me to make this thread...

...do you have any interesting "because i got high" stories to share?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

uhh...

one time well, i was high as fuck and also drunk as fuck so its a combo story....

because i got high and drunk

anyways one time i was at a bush party, fucked up, and i had a beer in one hand and a cigg in the other, all night i had been drinkin with my right, smokin with my left. But this time i had switched it up cuz i cant remember i put the shit down for a sec and then picked it up again in the wrong hands. So i go to take a swig and instead I put the cigg's lit end right into my lip as i was trying to drink my smoke.... burnt my lip. Sucked shit.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I once danced half-naked onstage at a club in a contest and won 1st place...it was because I was high and had 2 pitchers of some blue drink... I forgot what it was... it was a Thursday night and I had to be at work the next day... let's just say, I called in sick.
    test
  4. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

smoked some hash oil

my friend thought his pit had gotten out of his back yard, so I go outside to help.

I go outside and hear some dogs barking in his neighbors yard so I go over there and see a pit hanging out next door. This pit looks exactly like my friends, so since noone was home I jumped the fence (why the fuck I thought it was a good idea to jump a fence with a pit bull waiting on the other side should tell you just how high I was).

So just as I get over the fence my boy comes over with his dog in hand like, "what the fuck are you doing" and I jumped back over with a quickness.

tl;dr: really high, jumped into a strangers yard to steal their dog
    test
  5. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

my very first taste of that sticky was Jr. High, never forget, smoked with homies and left my backpack at my homeboy's house and got F's on all my homework assignments because I didn't have my BOOKS....LOL:funny::funny:

I quickly learned the effects of Mary Jane on short term memory.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.