Beauty is Intimidating...As crazy as it seems it is..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by ChaseNCashe, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

You probably approached her wrong, lol @ your nephew, if he said "holla @ me bitch" ..that deff isn't a good convo starter ..lol
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yeah well, if she's too good to talk, she is stuck up, and she is a bitch...

she could at least LIE and be like "i have a boyfriend he wouldnt want me talking to u"

cuz i could respect her for that, or at least, respect her for respecting me and doing that instead of pretending like she aint here me say "shor-tay" from across the parking lot, lol

.. and to the man above me, lol

he does say shit like that.. he thinks he's gangsta. he'll be like "holla @ me girlfriend" *girl keeps walking* "let me get your number" *girl keeps walking and its painfully obvious she aint gonna talk to him* "okay, then call me!"

at least he tries
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

do you honestly think you deserved a response for yelling at her from across a parking lot.? :-*
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lol how else ima meet her? if u see somebody u never seen, u prolly will not see them again so u just got to holler sometimes.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

I feel you... I'm just saying it might have been more respectful to have walked over and approached her... you may have gotten a different response. I know I am not going to respond positively to a guy shouting at me from afar... if he can't be bothered to at least walk over to me, then I can't be bothered to acknowledge him... I ain't no 'holla back' girl... lol!
    test
  6. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Cats be unoriginal, n1ggas be like hey lil mama , u thick hey shorty

coz u're macking is lacking dog , u just got to know how to approach and talk to women man, u got to know the right places to touch them

HEY SHORTY ain't gone get u no play , then u gone say BITCH!!!! For one u looking desparate, and u liable to get into some beef over that type of shit

I have seen it before , so becareful how u spit to bitches , some of these hoes can get u killed mayne
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

hell na

iono in my mind if u just walk up to a random girl abd be like "hi whats ur name?" theyd think i was a weirdo

anyways i got a girl now so i dont have to do that crazy shit anymore.. i just feel for my peoples in the hollering struggles
    test
  8. tight-eyes

k... you lost me with those last few sentences. I don't know about bitches and hoes (you'd probably have better luck with those types, actually), but most women appreciate a man approaching them with respect... doesn't mean she'll be interested in you, just means you're more likely to get a polite decline and less likely to be ignored.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

trust me, you're looking a lot worse hollering at her from across the street... like you don't have the balls to run up... plus its hella tacky and rude IMO.

Do girls every repond positively to you when you do that..? Or when you used to do that (since you have a girlfriend, now)..?
    test
  10. PSYCHO

PSYCHO Church Chicken Pastor

My daddy once told me... the worst thing a female could tell you is "NO" and NO aint never killed nobody.
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i do have the balls to run up, but i figure most females wouldnt go for that. idunno

i dont mean it to be rude, i just wanna get her attention

and to answer ur question, yeah, some girls like it. the girls who do respond to that though are usually low-quality type of people (meaning hoes) though, so u dont ever really meet anyone special off it

i met my girl though just by talkin to her, it was lucky then cuz shes not the type who respond to that type of shit
    test
  12. Lucifer Rofocale

Lucifer Rofocale New Member

As long as you're not hollerin like an idiot, you chances of rejection are slimmed, or if she does reject you, it'll be polite... unless she's a total bitch. if thats the case, who gives a fuck.
    test
  13. tight-eyes

yeah, that was my point... the type of woman that would typically respond to that type of approach wouldn't be the type of woman you'd wanna get with... not for anything serious, anyway.
    test
  14. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

Ladies, and bitches, I'ma be real with you for a goddamn minute, cause I can be.... goddamnit lol.

If you look good, it DOES intimidate us.
    Why?
    Not BECAUSE you look good, but it's that you simply LOOK like a stuck up bitch on first site.
    I'll explain.
    How many times ya'll dudes done seen a chick in the spot, lookin fuckin FINE, I mean, girl makes ya fuckin heart skip, and you TRY to approach her, and she got some FUCKED ass attitude.
    THATS why it's intimidation.
    I'll be honest, I dont approach a woman, they approach me, because I aint got time to sit there and wonder if you look good, AND act down to earth, or if your just material as fuck, and arent worth the paper your wanna be self wiped ya own ass with.

I like my women to look plain, natural beauty, ya'll dont need that make up, you aint gotta spend ya whole check on a single outfit to impress me or catch my eye.
    Just catch my attention, show me your down to earth, and thats ALL it takes for me.
    test
  15. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

^PERFECTLY said
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

true... but if ur hollering like that

ur most likely not lookin for anything beyond the next 8 hours
    test
  17. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

lol @ that
    test
  18. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I think men can tell if a chick is diggin you or not

I look for signs before I holler , if we make eye contact and she smiling , and then we make eye contact again and she gives me another smile , like she staring or some shit I would approach her , and start up a convo

but I have met chicks and she tell me , oh we ain;t never gonan have sex , just friends

then 2 days later my dick is down her throat , females will tell u different but u can't listen to them , u can't pretty much tell if she diggin u or not , or if she just a waste of time

once u get to know her , thats how u know if she wifey material or just good enough for a booty call
    test
  19. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

alright first off a playas gotta show all these lil niqqas how to oplay

look man women dont give a fuck about looks or any of that shit it dont matter as long as you got a mouth peice. when u with a woman u gotta be authortitative and u gotta try and make em feel good . i cant believe these niqqas goin out and buyin they hoes dresses and dinners and all that shti thats wussy shit thats why females dont go out with niqqas who do that shit. you gotta bust they chops. if the shawtys blonde make fun of that if she short make fun of that. be cocky and funny. if your just cocky it makes u seem insecure if your just funny it makes u seem goofy. put em together and its like weed + zig zags and yo tight eyes the reason u danced with that ••••• is bc he gave you an order he didnt ask. notice that shit •••••s. all the rest of them scrubs holla'd at her and they got shut down but what happened when that one guy came up and said "and you better not say no" she ended up dancing with him and the end result is - hes prolly gonna lay her. never give a bitch a direct answer unless its no. dont do anything YOU dont wanna do. see we gotta turn the tides on these hoes they be playin hard to get and shit thats why we become such chumps but have yall eer thought for a second to do that back to them? it drives a shawty crazy. also please my niqqas - dont holla at a hoe smellin like u just came from the dump and you aint wiped ya ass in a week. aint nobody like that shit. anyways thats just tips from a pimp. ask any shawty on this board about this shit and they'll tell u its true.. you gotta practice the principal of least interest with these bitches (clinically proven to be a key to attraction.)
    test
  20. tight-eyes

Good Lord, some of you guys really need to stop watching so many damn rap videos and get a grip.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.