Beauty is Intimidating...As crazy as it seems it is..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by ChaseNCashe, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Me and my cousin (Affliction on here) went to several malls today.

And we saw plenty of beautiful women.

We talk to each other "Damn she fine as hell..I'd holla at her.."

But the shit is crazy.

It really takes real eye contact and feel for me to get at a female. If we notice each other and we're making eye contact I can go talk to her.

But as far as me seeing a very attractive female..I mean very attractive!!!..walking in front of me and I see her and she doesn't see me..I can't just walk up and get at her..I'll admire her.

Its crazy because I'm friends with mad females and I've had more...way more than my fair share of interactions with females...but its crazy how intimidating beauty is to me.

Its also the fear of rejection...In my mind I think "Man she's fine as fuck..she might slam me though" ...although in all reality she may be one of the coolest chicks you get to know.

Shit is wild as fuck...

I need to stop being so scary but wtf...Its hard!!!
    test
  2. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

Man u sound exactly like me man a few years ago.....

I 2 needed some type of connection with the female be 4 I approached her....she had to notice me noticing her..... 90% of time this will lead into both of u exchanging numbers.....
    thats playing it safe

Now a dayz tho you need more confidence......Just walk up 2 her whether or not she notices u.....u only live once, dont let the opportunity pass u by...if she's not feeling you o welll, atleast you can say I made a valid attempt and u know whether or not you could of pulled her digits....ITs not like shes going to verbally assault you inless you say some $hit thats out of pocket.....

thats the best advice I can give...that same intimidation of beauty also attracted u to her....so just follow up on that attraction....im pretty sure you kicked yourself in the a$$ plenty of times thinking to yourself, "Damn I should of said something"....
    test
  3. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

^^^ Hell yeah son.

Plenty of times.
    test
  4. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

see....so next time just take a shot....even if you get shot down and your *****s laugh, u will still feel alot better having that closure at the end of night
    test
  5. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Just think of yourself as ruler of the world, than you can holler @ all them females.
    test
  6. Young Marc

Young Marc AKA Jae Skrilla

I be havin' this same damn problem
    test
  7. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

if she passes by, just turn around and start walkin behind her

tap her on her shoulder

and once she turns around

lay her with the "im rick james, bitch"

it works 92% of the time.. the 8% were lesbians
    test
  8. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Try a Ludacris line haha...

If I like the girl I walk straight up to her and I'm like...

Hey girl how you doing....
    You are the woman that I'm really pursuing......
    Would you jot down your number and I'll give you mine in exchange.......

Well, it's a smooth line.
    test
  9. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Nobody likes rejection..people usually fear it to some degree. But like you said, never know what you might be missing out on.
    test
  10. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I don't know what to think when men tell me that because I don't know if they're bullshitting or if they really do feel that way.

They're just people... nothing more and nothing less... try to remember that next time. You're not going to get lucky with every woman you approach, but just talk to her like a person (no corny lines or overt ogling/drooling) and you should be alright... humor is always a good way to break the ice, too.

This guy came up to me last week at a club after I had (politely) declined several other guys' offers to dance and started his sentence off with "... and you better not turn me down, either..." ... that caught me off guard and made laugh... so I danced with him and we had a ball.

Just be cool, cat daddy... you'll be ahight.
    test
  11. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Yall Nigggas Just Scared Of Rejection..

Who Gives A Fuck.. Everyone Gets Rejected.
    test
  12. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

omg thats exactly what i think..i ve had plenty o f chances and all let em past..,fuck me ..i got scared of rejection man,, what can i do..i really want those females
    test
  13. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Get this u'll never get rejected

[​IMG]
    test
  14. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Got to get past that fear and think positive

I mean when u holler at any female, there always a chance of her dissing u

u just got to be confident in yourself and introduce yourself

and ask for the number most she can tell u is NO

and the more u holler at , the more u;re likely to beat
    test
  15. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i dont like approachin chicks like that...i like to "accidently" become aquainted with ppl....seems more guinuine that way...the chick i'm with now, thats how we got together....just seems a lil more meant to be that way

cuz theres too many dumb brods out there to just be approachin one and forcing yourself to get to kno her, nahmean...i hate wastin my time.

i dont kno, thats just how i see it....

as far as beauty...that shit is only intimidating for like the first encounter...and then u start realizin she aint nothin but another person, she'll actually look LESS good than she looked when u initially thought, shit always happens to me like that....
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lol yall crazy, if u wanna holler, holler.

this is what i do to make myself feel better, if im crusin and see a girl, and stop and holler, and she dont say nothin, or give me the brush off.. i yell "stuck up bitch". lol, it makes u feel alright

but jeez even my lil 7 y.o. nephew has more balls. the other day 2 girls was walking down the street and he yelled to them (from across the street) "holla @ me, bitch" that shit is funny

moral = if kids can do it, u can too
    test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

^that shit DO be fuckin they mind up

a bitch will go home and cry in her pillow cuz a mafucka she never met in her life called her a stuck up bitch

i never understood that either

so yeah, if u need to make urself feel better after a rejection...say it

i aint sayin its the right thing to do, cuz it aint...but hey, she shittit on you....its fair game after that...*shrugs*
    test
  18. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

u sound like me a few weeks ago, fuck that

u just gotta learn to say fuck it and roll with the punches if they get thrown
    test
  19. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I feel u on that man , real talk like I don't go out JUST to holler at chicks no more. Them are high school days man , I go out to handle business and if I come across them I come across , I dont go to the malls or the clubs looking for bitches because when u do that, more than likely u aint gone get shit

Females holler at me , and I'm not a pretty boy n1gga either at all, its just the way I carry myself

but females come and go man, life goes on , don't stress of the shit, just start up a convo , simple and plain , its pretty easy
    test
  20. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

that's so obnoxious... lol. Its pretty much just validated her choice to ignore you in the first place.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.