Beautiful people that you don't find beautiful

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Macadeus, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Nasty. KK has a naturally better eyebrow shape then Xtina... she just needs to have them... reduced.

Asia Minor/Anatolia. It's ok... at least you're not arguing Pakistan is a part of the ME.

Most Armenians, in my experience, consider themselves European. Much like Georgians...

Dark hair, dark eyes and a tan = Middle-Eastern? Doesn't that describe, say, Catherine Zeta-Jones and millions of other woman who aren't Middle-Eastern?

No, but that's the argument you used to discount Melissa Theuriau's beauty (that and her European heritage). You see where I'm going with this...

I like it... I don't know why, because she does have an odd face.

Doesn't change the fact that her face (not to insult it) is shaped like a long, thin oval.

Awful. I admit... she really doesn't know how to dress, but she is very pretty.

I don't know about that. I don't think Halle Berry is unattractive at all, but she's sooo overrated (her acting, her beauty), that I find myself not liking her because of her hype.
    test
  2. Brahmio Leone

Brahmio Leone C'era Una Volta...

kim kardashian has a distinct princess jasmine swagger that i find alluring

[​IMG]

yes i have my own biases, but where did i discount melissa theuriau's beauty?

i said she's pretty but not as pretty as jackie guerrido, citing the extreme pointiness of her chin as being one of the annoyances

fair enough... different strokes

that's true, but her full features give the added touch

[funny]

word word... i've found myself having increasing opposition to certain celebrities because of what i perceived as undeserved hype, but it really is unfair to take it out on them.

besides, halle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    test
  3. Macabrelli

Macabrelli Chief Quasi Quasar

The first features of middle eastern broads that come to mind are the huge noses and the John Turturro faces.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.