"Beats In My Head At The Strangest Places"

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Whats Really Good RM.com...

This topic been on a nigga head for a minute now...

Do you ever be out somewhere away from the Lab and a fire azz Beat just pop in your head.??...This shyt happens to me all the time....Mainly at work...all kinds of melodys,Beat patterns and other shyt just arise in my Dome...

Most of them I tend to forget before I get back to the Lab.....so what I do now is use my recorder on my cell phone so when ever Im out any where....Ill never forget that Beat I thought of..

Let Discuss Pimps...

BKster
    test
  2. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

all the time
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Boyz need to invest in a Pocket Recorder....this one here aint shyt but a Bill..($100)

[​IMG]

I feel every Artist should have one....Imma try to cop me one soon...

BKster
    test
  4. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

my girl got me an mp3 player thats got a built in recorder. i used my cell phone in the past if i thought of a quick melody. hum that shit out, lay it down later
    test
  5. kalamity781

kalamity781 New Member

It ALWAYS happens when you're mad far from your crib so you have to keep on hummin the shit in your head and beatboxing all day. Shit's annoying when you're not home but I love how they come out of nowhere lol.
    test
  6. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

lets not talk about the fire ass beats you make in your dreams.

OT bout time they had a mobile verison of the board!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

FUCK MAN I HATE THOSE SHITS!!!

Has happened to me about 5 times so far, i mean not just fire ass beats, im talking FIRE VIRE AZZ beats, and you wake up and forget the entire melody
    test
  8. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

^ haha that shit is wild. my boy had a theory related to the whole EVP thing. what if ur dreams cud be recorded? crazy thought, prolly can be done, the how is a whole nother topic
    test
  9. bigbubblebeats

bigbubblebeats New Member

test
  10. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

I do it with beats and lyrics.

best time when you're takin a shit
    test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Me too....Ill come up with a throw'd azz hook....and then start looking around for my phone to record it....and the motherfucker isn't no where to be found..or its on the charger...

Come up with Ideaz while taking a shyt....is a strange azz place to come up with music...but its all good....just be sure to put that in your story when the idea blow up...or become big...I thought of that while taking a shyt....now that would trip the media out....

I come up with most of my ideaz either at work....or in the shower....sometimes just walking to the store...

Im going to try my best to not lose any more ideaz...

Document You Ideaz.....Recommended Advice....just think of how many meal tickets a nigga may have lost....

BKster
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.