Beats from the 05 catalog

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by wmsproductions, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wmsproductions

wmsproductions wms productions

[​IMG]

Beats from the 05 catalog

Let them cheer
    hi fi
    http://fileserv4.soundclick.com/streamM3U.m3u?ID=2442484&q=Hi

lo fi
    http://fileserv4.soundclick.com/streamM3U.m3u?ID=2442484&q=lo

WMS Does is again-new heat!!!!!!

Listen at www.soundclick.com/wmsbeats
    "Twighlight Conference"
    "Just in time"
    "Spring Connections"
    "Kings of the city"
    Contact wms@rowmatrix.com for purchasing info

Also Download beats for non-profit use at www.soundclick.com/nonexclusive

that site is going to be updated weekly probably, so sign up for the mailing list.
    test
  2. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

first one i kind feel the first two bars. chops are kinda hot. but then it just gets to much for me.

guns of america.. wtf is that. all i hear is soem fucked up noise. maybne its me but that shit hurt the fuck out of my ears.. maybe you uploaded the wrong shit.. cuz it aint no beat.
    test
  3. wmsproductions

yea something happened with the file on "guns of america" fixing it now
    test
  4. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Let them cheer is nice.......good sample and nice chops......real eastcoast shit.......nice drums, compliment tha sample well

this second joint is hot also for a different style.......kind reggaeish........liking the drum pattern and the sample change up.......both of these are hot
    test
  5. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

Let Them Cheer - nice chops, drums are bangin...i would add some more perc but that`s just me..yeah east coast shit right here.

Guns Of America - now that`s some hot shit.. dope sample, feelin the drum programming...hot.. perc`s niceeee... that change up is hot, i like how u chopped vocals..shit`s mad nice.. Dope drop, btw put up your tag man i hardly can hear it...You`ll have your beat jacked lol..

Keep Bangin

show love

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=889775
    test
  6. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

What's good wms,

Let Them Cheer - This aight, I like that little harpsichord run. Something is weird about that bass, like it has vibrato on it or something, doesn't sound smooth. Not lovin this personally but it's not bad.

Guns Of America - Samp is distorting a lil, vocal sounds staticy. The chops on this are a lil too erratic for my tastes, you went over the top with it, sounds original though. When it chills out a lil for the hook I can dig it, the part right before the hook comes in is the illest part of the beat to me, should've had that be the main loop/verse imo. Damn @ 2:39. I thought it was over the top before, I think I just got sprayed with sample. You def got your own way of doin it, can tell it's a wms beat, you got ya own flav. Good shit

Keep doin it,

Peace
    test
  7. wmsproductions

heat heat heat!!!
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Let them cheer - chops r on point.. but when the 2 hit snare comes in.. takes away the vibe.. i liked the bass.. not bad.. the switch is coo..

guns - ahh classic... chops r hot.. i like the bass and the drums on this.. i likes this shit.. chea.
    test
  9. ecliptic ripah

ecliptic ripah TEK N CLIPS DOT COM

Let Them Cheer - This is heat right here... A rapper could go off on some real shit right here... the chops are nice. i like it. drums are hot. good shit overall

Guns Of America - This is hot too... the chops are wild on this one... bass is smooth.. hot shit

keep bangin'em out
    return the favor:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=890404
    test
  10. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

Let Them Cheer - this is cool, not really catchy like Guns of America. i'm feeling the drum pattern, sounds like some k. west shit..

Guns of America - this is catchy right here, i'm feeling the vocal sample. drum pattern is on some dancehall sh!t...

keep @ it..
    test
  11. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

test
  12. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

let them cheer - i like the chops..nice vibe..drums are bangin on this for real..i'm likin this more and more..sample is dope..i wonder what the original sample was..

guns of america - whooaa..this is fire man!! very CATCHY!! bass is great...drum programming is fire...i love this man..great mix...shit is wild man...one of my favs from you...

pz
    test
  13. HAZARDIS

HAZARDIS The Competition Crusher

Let Them Cheer- I Rocked This Sample Too, Got On My Sight Called "love Hurts" U Chopped The Shit Out Of This Tho..nice Work.

Gun Of America - This Is Coo,, U Might Be Choppin A Bit Too Much, Let The Samp Ride A Bit, Ok There It Goes..yea This Is Coo,,nice Drop..peace
    test
  14. wmsproductions

about to check that beat out right now, i always like to hear how different people used samples
    test
  15. DeeNoyd

DeeNoyd Dont forget dat name

test
  16. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Let them cheer, this is pretty coo.. like the chopped work... bass is coo but it could suit the beat a little more in my opinion.. I would ease up on all the lil switches.. it's fun to listen to once in a while but not every other bar to be a crazy different pattern.. this is pretty coo tho WMS.. keep em coming.

Guns of America, aight ahha.. u made a reggae beat outta this.. has that feel on the drums... semi carribean feel even tho the beat is about guns.. ahha.. yeah this is pretty innovated aswell.. not sure which I like more.. I think this one.. feel is pretty coo... yeah like thwne u got rid fo the caribean drums and let it bang like a hip hop jonit ( hook I think )... not sure.. keep em coming..

that warm welcome beat is ugh..... nasty bro.. you killed it.. shit is dope all around.. great positive feel.. dotn wanna say kanye shit but it rides smooth like his music does so great ups on that WMS... damn we both coming up since the mp3.com day... haha.. i remember all the cats that did it with us and shit and now we doing our thing so yeah mayne.. keep it up.. ya boy Mad Skrews (LISN)...

thanks for the reply on my "Fuk You Pay Me" beat.. One
    test
  17. wmsproductions

test
  18. WillieK

WillieK New Member

hey sup
    siorry i have to hit u bak so late hahaha

let me cheer: sound like a banger, the mixin sorta loud haha, is all good though, got an underground / ROC flava to it, lykin the overall vibe it's bringin, nice job wit the sample
    lykin thebass guitar (i think?) solo that come in every 4 bars or so

Guns of America: sound like u sample off a reggae sample or sumthin, this got a Kanye West feel to ir, lykin the sampled funk taht u got goin on in this one, drum soundin madd hott, so is that bass, lykin this one better than the 1st one. the mixin is laso real loud ,

both of them are so loud taht it almost got a lo-fi ish feel, or it's just the fx u had on it or the way u mix them

stil, soundin bangin

keep it comin

oh yea,

mind doin me another favor?
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=890788

appreciate the luv manh

pyce
    test
  19. wmsproductions

test
  20. heroinhav