Beats from StarkLyfe Productions

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by *SLP, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *SLP

*SLP Trevor Trickabitch

Yo. A few of you know me on here (A Dubb, jolla @ me), but most don't so although this material isn't new to me, it's probably new to you. Go peep out a few tracks and leave me some feedback, I'll return the favor, yadidimean?

The site is http://www.starklyfeproductions.com
    test
  2. *SLP

*SLP Trevor Trickabitch

stop napping.
    test
  3. -pablo picasso-

-pablo picasso- Get Familiar

test
  4. Auditory

Auditory New Member

track 1 sounds pretty good. simple beat but i could see an emcee rippin it proper. track 2 has a nice little bell melody to it and shit. Beat is pretty coo. Howcome most of these beats don't have a bassline? Drums sound good on most of them. Keep elevatin man
    test
  5. *SLP

*SLP Trevor Trickabitch

Good look all, bout to peep you pablo. most of my tracks do have a bassline, so i dunno where your gettin that from Audit.. keep it comin
    test
  6. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

Listenin to track 1.. I am diggin the melody on this, I wish it was better quality but regardless this sounds pretty nice, drums sound just about right on this, nice work man keep it up
    test
  7. Contreversy

Contreversy Music is the essence...

returning the favor...

your beats sounds aiight.. i little too synth for my taste... you can tell is all computer... is not my kinda beats.. but im pretty sure that a lot of emcees could flow on it..

peace
    test
  8. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

test
  9. *SLP

*SLP Trevor Trickabitch

Contreversy: Wrong. Strings are composed on the board, most melodies also composed behind the board. The drums are the only thing that begin and end in the computer. Most everything else is played and then brought to the computer for sequencing and tweaking.

Arkane Beats: Good look, homey. Yeah lo quality to leave a bad taste in the biters mouths. a necessary evil, unfortunately. We'll have some full songs on there soon, so... ya know. till then..

Dont Sleep. 8-\
    test
  10. *SLP

*SLP Trevor Trickabitch

test
  11. WillieK

WillieK New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=898690
    ^^show bak some luv plzz

Track 1- sound decent, pretty catchy, still could put mo things in it though, drum and percussion soundin nice on this

Track 2- drum soundin nice, main melody got repetitive after a while
    and so is the bassline, overall it's reall orignal, but still could use some rework, to really get the true intention and idea in it

Track 3 - lykin the bassline on this, but not It's not bassy enough in my opinion, use an EQ to rise up the lo ends ot the bass
    drum is kinda dull, but owrked pretty good wit the melody, overall still a pretty decent track, i could see Mac Dre bein crazy on this

i also relize that u use the same kinda soundz over and over,
    try explore wit different kinda of sund and style of melodies mo often
    otherwise ur shitz gon get reall dull and borin

keep it comin manh

P.S: u no A Dubb too?
    U frum Oak town?
    test
  12. *SLP

*SLP Trevor Trickabitch

good look Wille.. yeah this batch uses the same instros, i like to really exhaust an instrument set sometimes and this batch leans on strings, flutes and gutiars. i feel what your saying about repetitiveness, but you gotta remember, hip hop was built on break beats, yadidimean? bein a lyricist as well, i guess i just like to leave space for the MC to shine.

Oh and yeah i've chopped it up with A Dubb a few times, that's a coo' cat right there. I aint from the town, but do i rep the V real extensiveish, so its funny you mention Mac Dre (Thizz In Peace.)
    test
  13. Da Chosen Ghost

Da Chosen Ghost New Member

i peeping track 3 Iam really feelin the flute sounds smooth but grimy (too Me) Bassline is gangsta like a mutha fucka drums and overall mix is clean iam vibin this (it shouldnt be online it sold be sold Already)

peep me out http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=898416
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.