Beats By Prizm + Promo Compilation Opportunity

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by KayceProduction, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KayceProduction

KayceProduction the new true school

thought i'd post some of my work and see if there were any emcees interested in bein involved with "Fuck Jackin for Beats, Pt III" at the same time. for those that don't know, i've been putting out promotional CD-R compilations between each pressed album release of mine thus far.. i've found it good for everyone involved, as people always dig free shit... so the 3rd volume of this compilation will be out in March, 2005.

i've given out roughly 1900 copies of the last two compilations combined, featuring tracks by Kas-Kade, Northern Images, Royal-T, Eunnie, and others over my production. its nothing grand, its a collection of non-album songs from myself, and random tracks other artists have done over my production, burnt onto CD-Rs and given out at shows and what not. simply, its a promotional tool for my music mainly, but it also a bit of free promo for the artists who've worked with me..

so, check out the beats, and if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, hit me up. i've never had issues giving beats to emcees i felt...

some of my beats can be found at: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/beatsbyprizmmusic.htm

the entire "Fuck Jackin for Beats, Pt II" compilation for download at triple double U dot emceeprizm dot com

all feedback will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
    emcee_prizm@hotmail.com
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.