BEATGODZ 10 beat update(GUTTA)

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by pulse.o1o, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

All of these beats are hot, but what i noticed is...

some of these beats sound rough mixed, or empty like some instruments are missing in it or something.

I also noticed that the drums dont always go perfect with the melodies. Dont get me wrong, you got a solid drum kit here, but some of them feel out of place on some of the beats.

but a lot of hotness on that page. nice drop
    test
  2. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

good look enfo
    test
  3. Radius

Radius Simplistic-E

hot beats right hurr, do ya damn thing!
    test
  4. IkeDomino

IkeDomino New Member

you fruit - strings and everything sound stra8. not feelin tha drums tho
    test
  5. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

Ridin Cany Paint
    test
  6. Jobe

Jobe Who you think I are?

what up black?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

nu-horns - i'm liking the idea behind this one, it has a suspenseful feel to it, and when that synth comes in it's the shit. damn, wasn't expecting that....shit's a slap in the mouth, melts into the horn wonderfully. i like the heavy drums here....i like the addition of that second synth in the section verse....shit is bananas....pretty dope transition from the intro into the verses....def wasn't expecting this shit. this has a clubbish feel, which i'm not usually into....but i love this right here. this shit is bonkers.

gutta - this on the other hand, sounds familiar, you know what i mean. this sounds like something that a big name would hop on with a quickness, which is probably a good thing regarding the fact that you're looking to sell your beats...but from a creative standpoint, i'm not feeling it all that much. there's nothing wrong with it, but like i mentioned in my last critique, i'm not usually into clubbish type of beats. this is real flashy, i'm sure the average person would eat it up, it's just not for me. no offense

you fruit - better than sliced bread?...shit must be pretty good man....holy crap. yeah, this is ridiculous. i critiqued this in an IM to you, i don't know if you remember...but this string is absolutely bonkers. that's one of the most evil chops i've heard in a while...sounds like something i'd make, lol....fuck you for that, i should've had this sample :) i love that little synth stab that echoes at the end of the bar...but i must say, the drums are real, real flashy. i would've much preferred some gutter sounding shit...but i understand the vibe you were going for. i felt this beat something ridiculous, though....i think it's def. the best beat i've ever heard you make. i could name ten-thousand people that would sound good over this, and 5,000 of those people suck....the beat is that bonkers.

good work man, keep that shit up. holy shit @ you fruit...i hate you
    test
  7. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Nu Horns is pretty nice, the main horns are good, hit nicely and I like the build at the end of the bars... nice synth choices, they kinda shift the vibe of the track but in a good way. Joint's got good flow, an emcee could easily ride this. Gutta is a dope banga, drums are laid out real nice and the synth melodies got a good groove going and all blend well... some catchy shit. You Fruit is very interesting... I like the string sample and the synths that support it work well... drums are laid out nice again, get a good head nod going... bass is good too... diggin these tracks, good stuff.
    test
  8. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

i love u both
    test
  9. DonnyB

DonnyB Tha BlockBurna

Guttah
    Your synth work here is dope.
    I like the way they come in.
    Sounds like some shit that would be on the NBA 2K videogame soundtrack
    test
  10. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

thanks for the responce^
    test
  11. qdibiase

qdibiase New Member

loooooooooool..yea ...i thought the same ....but im runnin out of names ... :()
    test
  12. TyJilla

TyJilla Dawty Music

jesus....

shit is hot!!!!

I had no idea...

ur good yO!

P.E.A.C.E.

~Ty
    test
  13. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member