Beat update

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Tacky Jones, May 18, 2013.

1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Eh... they don't suck I checked out the latest one, it's only criticism would be two things. The drum instruments didn't really mesh with the rest, and it was a bit simple. The "it was a bit simple" part is a matter of preference, so don't take that to heart. The second latest one was actually really good. Simple, but with a distinct variety and everything gelled together well. It's got flavor. The one before that also gelled well, but had less personality. I feel like it was struggling to be a party beat, but did too much heroin.

Like I said, they don't suck. But they do sound very much like a beginner's work. My advice? Pick up on instrument. Might I suggest the racially superior bass guitar?
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

thank you for the feedback.

a lot of time right when i finish one i really like it, then i come back later and dont like it much. one of the few it hasnt happened with is the second one.

i'd like to learn an instrument, im just too lazy at the same time. i have a guitar right next to my bed thats basically just collected dust ever since i got it as a gift.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

getttin WAY better tacky, sounds are coming together, idk why u always gotta use some obnoxious snare or drum tho but at least there is some rhythm if your really interested in talkin to someone about makin beats u shoud hit my boy j. esco up on FB he'll give u sme great advice
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

man i swear. @Twamp will say my drums are too quiet, now LP saying theyre too obnoxious. haha.

thanks for the feedback LP. i have talked with Esco before about shit, mostly about sounds though. his beats are sick though.
    test