Beast Of The Bay

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by D.Wiggins, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

wiggins has an army. I have seen multiple people with d.wiggins shirts...seriously.
    test
  2. alfdoggy

alfdoggy Member

dope shirt...... real official playa be sure to save me a double XL haha see u at botb5
    test
  3. D.Wiggins

D.Wiggins New Member

No Doubt Hommie, Ill see you there.
    test
  4. Aspect One

Aspect One New Member

YO wiggs...YOU'RE not tim hardaway..dead that 10 shit hahaha..grind that shit tho fam..

sidenote..to save money and to still sell cats customized shirts..why not just have whomever is printing your shirts make a silkscreen with all the alphabet on it?..that way you can sell your brand even to more ppl....the beast of the bay is a term that would blow up..but...if only your family is repping the wigs..then the $$ is gonna dry up.500 ppl is cool..but if your en entity you have to keep in mind the ppl that are the general public....good business+ good strategy =a good brand...just serving up some game bro..see in the bay next weekend..

peace!
    test
  5. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

where can i get a "R.I.P. WIGGY" shirt? [funny]
    test
  6. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

ayo wiggins, those tee's are cheesy as fuck, duke

u actually think niggas gon cop those tacky tee's when there are crooks & castles, once upon a time in ny, lemar & dauley, leroy jenkins, caked out, 9grand etc etc available @ the same price? Fuck outta here wit yo ugly ass mug

I see u tryna make some gwop in this bitch, but even

[​IMG]

would b like "Id rather fuck rosie o'donell at a bisexual bridal shower than sport these awful lookin tees, holmes"

feel me? That shit only looks hot to cheapskate niggas who dont have style, ie: Bo-Rat, Sifu, chase moore +++ nerdy, no-pussy gettin niggas, u dig?
    test
  7. Stock22

Stock22 New Member

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

lmao what was this dudes name again.... he was saying something about being the king of the burbs haha.

Anyways, the shirts are nice i'd prefer to have my name on the back though, but i got a black and white one brappppp.
    test
  8. D.Wiggins

D.Wiggins New Member

Ayo Crayon, I thought we were hommies man, I'm a big fan. I know you want one of these T's I got you, please show up at BOTB5, there are a lot of folks that wanna meet you.
    test
  9. K-neticz

K-neticz K.O.

Those shirts are simple as fuck to make... no offense but they could design them alot better... if you're gonna put ya name on it, might as well do it to the fullest ya diggg?
    test
  10. Eyerate

crayon puttin it down as usual... he went in hard at bo and chase haha.
    test
  11. alfdoggy

alfdoggy Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
    test
  12. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New Member

lmao what was this dudes name again.... he was saying something about being the king of the burbs haha.

Anyways, the shirts are nice i'd prefer to have my name on the back though, but i got a black and white one brappppp.[/QUOTE]

Where did the pic of this kid originate i must have missed it and does anyone know where he is from because that looks exactly like a kid from my home town are i and i guess you could consider it the burbs.
    test
  13. Bo-Rat

Bo-Rat New Member

i know homie! but part of this good fun is me being able to call out your fun-loving saltiness, no? haha

custom T's next? wowwww

haha dude's name was John Brown i believe, on that white rapper show.

haha one time on that show he said something like 'park hotel... taco bell' it was the thing that most resembled a funny/clever bar on the whole show.
    test
  14. tinyrap

tinyrap That Lurkin Dude

holy shit bo just basically said john brown has bars. my head just imploded
    test
  15. 18781

18781 New Member

HALLELUGIEH HOLLABACK..... that was all i remembered of him so i googled him, i forgot how fake he seemed...calls himself "king of the burbs"and starts a "movement" called "ghetto revival." white rapper show was hillarious
    test
  16. Eyerate

JOHN BROWN GHETTO REVIVAL BABY.

god that shit was hilarious.. the fuck was serch thinking? that whole scheme was ass.

is it fucked up that i think thesaurus would have fit right in? [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.