Be Princess With The Right Dress On

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by dresslufurs, Feb 7, 2014.

1. dresslufurs

dresslufurs New Member

A lot of young women prefer a-line prom dress because they want to look unique. Unique affordable prom dresses can be found in many styles. Whether you're attending a junior prom or a senior prom, a prom is a very special occasion. There are only a few occasions in your life when people will remember what you wore and how you looked, and this is one of them. So it's important to look your best. Instead of waiting until the last minute to shop for prom dresses, it's always a good idea to get an early start. It's never to early to start shopping for prom dresses! If you want to find the best sales on prom dresses and the best styles available, have a look at http://www.jenjenhouse.com/A-Line-P...ffon-Prom-Dress-With-Beading-018018994-g18994 . This is a great choice to find cheap prom dresses in assorted styles and colors.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ahahahaha

theres nobody here mr robot
    test
  3. x calibur

x calibur

test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Spam bots are the most active things on this site......it's really a shame.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well, you know for a lot of members, yeah they may have signed up to TRN, but fucking Rapmusic.com abandoned them in the end here. Just a big fuck you from RM to almost every member. Its not illegal to be a member at 2 forums. Yet RM acted like it was against the rules or something.

im still here though. Now i can walk around naked. Which i do. My balls are swangin.
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

after the mods at otbva hacking the site, they probably didn't want a possible reoccurrence. it makes sense, actually, to de-mod for the protection of the site.

and if admin really did fuck the site, you think it wasn't for the purpose of keeping the name and making this a site for legitimate promotion of rap music instead of a forum for us dickheads to be dickheads on? come the fuck on.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ahh i did not know thats what was going down... yeah makes sense. But an explanation woulda been nice.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i don't know if that's the case, but i used my awesome powers of common sense/reasonable deduction and figured it out.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

madd skillz
    test