Be a man and defend your woman....

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Imperial1, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

"shadow" warrior is the perfect name....smh@ you and Pain letting your woman fight a dude and thinking you're being "progressive" ....
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Quote me where i said that i'd like my girl physically fight a dude, idiot...

verbal fights i could give 2 squirts of piss about. The moment dude attempts any arm movement in her direction, its over for him...
    test
  3. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Well you said you'd let your woman deal with it because she can generally handle herself and women like to feel independent. In my objective opinion, you still look foolish for letting a dude get in a shouting match with your woman.

MAN: "You scandalous hoe!"

SHADOW'S GIRL: "Fuck off you prick!"

MAN: "Your drink costs more than your dress, bitch, don't spill any on it!"

SHADOW'S GIRL: "ASSHOLE!"

MAN: "Look at your man, that pussy, sitting there actin like he's waiting for me to hit you."

ShadowWarrior speaks up: "*ahem* Hey man, my woman is independent. She can handle herself. But if you lay a finger on her I'm stepping in"

MAN: "haha, this is a waste of my time. And lady, as ugly as you are, you can do much better. God Bless"

The End.

Have I got it right, ShadowWarrior?
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

You are childish son, truly childish

Do you really believe that getting into a shouting match with some insignificant faggot would really be a smart thing to do? Like i was taught, "Never argue with the stupid because they will dumb you down to their level then beat you with experience." Words are simply a waste of time and I've been around lots of fake faggot who will sit there and talk a big game. I just let them run their mouth but the moment they cross the line, it's over. My girl isn't dumb enough to allow herself to be controlled by some jealous virgin, who still lives in his mom's basement. As a man, it is our responsibility to protect what is ours. To do so, our women must know how to handle these situations like she has got some sense. There is nothing more embarrassing then watching your girl fly off the handle off of something someone, who she doesn't even know, says

But for giggles..let's break down what you said with what would logically happen

My girl would say : Excuse me?!

to which you would say

My girl would say: Well, my man loves it and that hold more weight to me then some creepy little troll who is likely here by himself.

I'd be laughing at you by this point and likely everyone in the bar would be 2 thus making you look retarded and pathetic

to which you would say one of two things

I'd say : Son, she is embarrassing you, why do i need to get involved? lol

or you would say

My girl would then say: If that were true, why are you over here with me? Where are these "dimes"? I guess if you put a penny on each of your finger tips that would mean u'd have a dime huh?

i'd continue laughing

Now you would either try to get in her face or get physical and as stated before, any movement in her direction would result in your sinus cavities being clogged

or

You put your tail between your legs and walk away

I associate myself with women who aren't easily molded by some strangers baseless 'shit talk'. If YOU want to associate yourself with drama filled women then by all means but do not sit here and bad mouth myself and Pain when we have "women" who have more sense then these women you have.

Like I've always said...Bitches talk, Men walk
    test
  5. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

i didn't say how the argument started. It started because your girl said something after I accidentally bumped her chair while walking by. I was drunk and told her to fuck off. She yelled, I yelled back - just waiting for you to get involved but you wouldn't because you're a pussy. I don't hit women .... and you would sit there and let me cuss you're woman all day .... a waste of time.

And you are not a man. You are at best a shadow of a warrior.
    test
  6. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

RapCritik took a pummeling from Shadow.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol Dude you're an idiot
    test
  8. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Yes I'm an idiot. Still...my woman would never get into a shouting match with another man in my presence. Instantly, instinctively, I'd know it was my fight to fight, and not an opportunity for my woman to prove her independence to herself.

But you and Dex are a different breed of male. Instead of fighting for your girl the two of you prefer to lick one another's balls. I don't mean that figuratively. You know I'm being literal. You know your orientation.

Why I bothered to argue I don't know....
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

You are pitiful
    test
  10. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

maybe.... but you for sure.
    test
  11. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

depends who is disrespecting her..

I usually live by the code ''never get in trouble over a whore'' (and as we all know, all women are whores)

if someone is disrespecting me and my girl and he happens to resemble woody allen I could break him in half with my kung fu kicks..

if he resembles brock lesnar or shaquelli o neal i will hit the road..
    test
  12. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Say what? With all yall cheatin ass men, it would be best to say all men are hoes.

As for the rest of your post: Damn, you a lil ol punk ass bitch.

Imperial1
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Hate to butt in, but a verbal altercation can get a dude stiches, too... because it depends on HOW he's talking to her... he's cussing her out and yellin', that's just as bad as he puttin' his hands on her... I won't even let a dude talk to me like I'm a little boy, so I'll be damn if he'll do it to my woman... IN FRONT OF ME... ahh, hell no.

But er uh, back to your regularly scheduled program.
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

take it easy, girl.
    test
  15. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Says the dude who says all women are hoes.

Imperial1
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

see, now i gotta step in. shadow just pummeled my bitch.

but honestly, verbal fight, if she starts it, she finishes it. no dudes touching her. arguement is whatever. im with shadow on that.
    test
  17. UnbrokeN

I dont take everythingI say so serious..you would find me a very charming fellow in real life, and very respectful towards everyone, even women ;)
    test
  18. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Not all women are hoes, but none should be completely trusted.
    test
  19. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

T.a.C....I'm not gay. I don't want to know you in any way, that obviously includes sexually. You will never see another post from me directed at you.
    test
  20. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Try to think of it from Shadow's perspective. If you're a little boy and girls are just as strong as you are and on top of that have cooties, it's counter-intuitive to fight a battle for them. You might fight another little boy OVER girls, but never step-in and fight FOR a girl. It's her fight. You've got video games.

Now if a guy said something you didn't like about your PSP, that's a different story.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.