Be a man and defend your woman....

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Imperial1, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I shouldn't be funny if it was a dude beating her up or her getting outnumbered.

Imperial1
    test
  2. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

I will not defend my women when she refuses to listen and get me in trouble.. like when talks trash to the biggest muscle head life has to offer and expects me to do something about it...
    test
  3. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

what?
    test
  4. SIN

SIN Sincerely

My wife can talk trash to whoever she wants...I don't give a fuck if the nigga 6' 10" 400 lbs of muscle...my blade slice right through all that shit...turn a nigga 6-pack to a mixed drink quick...
    test
  5. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

Psh if you wit me and a nigga jus hits u for no reason...then u jus got hit.I don't know what you want me to do?he obviously didn't like ur face so what the fuck makes you think he gives a damn about mine?...lol

No sense in us both havin black eyes

Ha..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Imperial1

^^^wimp [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  7. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

LoL jokes...ill sprewell a nigga
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Imperial1

LOL Most of these folks are young and probably don't even know who Sprewell is and why you used his name in that way. lol

Imperial1
    test
  9. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

Ha true story
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Supaman_EBT

Supaman_EBT Don't Call It a Comeback.

^This
    test
  11. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

LOLOLOL....you serious? ....you mean that actually works in real life? I thought that was all TV bullshit. I Thought that the bottle would break in your hand and cut you.

Anyway it's a good idea to defend your girl if you wanna keep her. I mean, if you'd go all out for your sister or your mother...

But on the other hand, sometimes you really don't wanna keep her.

I can see why this man is now an "ex". That incident helped you realize a few things.

*edit...first I thought Sprewell had something to do with rims...maybe drive over somebody....than I remembered the P.J. Carlisimo incident. NBA practices are usually filmed. Somebody somewhere has a tape. I'd love to see it. One of these days Stan Van Gundy is gonna get it. If it's Dwight Howard who gives it to him, uh oh...
    test
  12. Imperial1

If you're strong enough, it'll break the thick part and leave a sharp end depending on how hard you hit it on the concrete and how you hit it. I got a sharp weapon when I hit it on the side wall a couple of times.

That incident made me realize how much of a punk ass bitch he is. It was after the break up that made me realize a lot more about him.

Imperial1
    test
  13. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Yes, always.

My girl and i were in a club a few months back, we were both drinking - i wasn't drunk, she was on her way to getting that way. She leaves to go to the toilet & on her way back, some guy sorta touched her ass - now, i aint do nothing here because i know she's going to say to this guy, "uhm, excuse me - dont be doing that shit i've got a boyfriend" & there's no reason for me to get jealous about it, hell - if i was single and i saw her, i'd be trying to get with her too.

she does, she tells him she's with me and continues walking back to me, i'm thinking thats the end of it, she tells me to be cool though cos she could see all these other people he was with and it was just her & i that were together.

about, 30 minutes later she goes to the bar and gets a drink, same dude comes up & squeezes her ass & i flipped, i came straight at him - i see a few of his boys getting up from their table to see what's going on, but i didn't care - i just threw punches, before i know it - all his boys coming for me, security comes out of no-where. Huge brawl.

I got beat the fuck up, but i dont care.
    i'd do it again if the situation came up,
    test
  14. Imperial1

Did she help you fight too? Cause that's what I would've done. Any down ass chick would do the same.

Imperial1
    test
  15. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

No, but i told her a while back i dont want her to ever get into it with me if i'm in a fight with someone, because - if a man ever put his hands on her, i'd kill him + i don't wanna go to Jail for that.
    test
  16. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

corny.
    test
  17. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

[lucy]

Givin' it to the men who will get fucked up for their queens, but will you tell your Momma where to go when she disrespects your wife????
    test
  18. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

In theory, yes. "A man will leave his mom and dad and cleave onto his wife" ...says the Lord.

But in practice, it's hard to say. Most men don't tell their momma where to go when their momma disrespects them themselves. Well...lemme speak for myself. I know I can't win an argument with my mother so.....

I think if my mother objected to my hypothetical future wife....the mere fact that I stayed married to her is enough of a statement that I need to make to both my mother and my wife. Not like mom will be coming over to cook or make up our bed ... mother dearest can be upset at her house with her husband. No need for harsh words know what I mean?
    test
  19. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

shit... that's a must do in my eyes.

fuck that, that's part of my religion to do... protect shorty
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Word...i will usually allow her to do her thing cuz independent women like to be able to handle themselves BUT if the situation is going too far...i'll step in
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.