Be a man and defend your woman....

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Imperial1, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I just wanna know how many dudes out there will defend their woman (if you're in a relationship) whenever a situation comes up where she may either be getting disrespected by another guy, or if in a physical situation where she might be outnumbered, will you defend her?

Imperial1
    test
  2. Jeremy Killen

Jeremy Killen New Member

Man, we was at football game like 1-2 months ago lmfao

and this girl just started getting mad and irratated with this kid..if you wanna call him that muthafucka was 6'6 i gurantee it and he was like well over 300lbs..i know cause im over that much lol..but im like 5'10 haha..this dude was a monster

anyways that bitch straight up through her cup of dr.pepper at him i was like fuck! lmfao..im glad he wasnt trying to do nothing he got up and i was like "sit the fuck down man, shit didnt even hit you" he was like "keep that bitch under control" and i was like "dawg you serious..at a football game?"..he was like "what you mean"..and i said you wanna die? lol..our team was losing so i was pissed the way it was dude was like 17-18..im 21 shes 17 lol..i was all fucked up that night..needless to say we went bowling after that and cracked up about it all night

im not tough or claim to be...but something always seems to get ya goin when your g/f or wife is around you..it makes you act harder than what you'd normally be..lol black dude thats 6'6 300lbs standing up ..i was like SMH ..here we go

the sad part is that dude wasnt doing shit to bring that upon himself..he was just banging on the bleachers rooting for our team lol..but he was beat boxing before that..maybe she just got sick of it lmfao..i was gonna tell that kid about my myspace before the night was over and she messed up those dreams for me hahaha

but now anytime she wanna do something like that like go to a game or something ..i use the wise words of a man

"you just gon' fuck it up"
    test
  3. excedrin

excedrin THE 8-BIT APE

^ LOL @ your story

Dude shoulda punched her anyway ahah
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Jeremy Killen

Jeremy Killen New Member

man this bitch is a bi-polar italian thats like 200 lbs lol..i think that too lmfao
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I will when necessary.

One time we were at this whole in the wall bar and some dude grabbed her ass so I one punched him, but that's about the extent of things. She can usually handle herself...
    test
  6. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

This brings me to another question: Will you still defend her in a situation with another dude even if you know she could handle herself?

This particular question is coming from a story of mine where my ex never defended me. There was a situation where one of his homeboys was drunk and started poppin off at the mouth towards me because I left his drunk ass to walk back to the house cause he was talking all of this shit and I told him to get out my car. His walk to the destination wasn't a long one though. However, when I got back to the house, I looked in a kitchen drawer and found a knife and was like "This nigga think I'm playing with his ass." So my ex was like "give me the knife" and the situation was done after words were exchanged and he left. So the next time I see this cat, he starts the shit back up, so I take an empty beer bottle and crash it to make a sharp weapon out of it. So he gets out of his car and puts some rod or something to my face and my ex sat there and did NOTHING. However, so while he's running his mouth with the rod to my face, I quickly pick up that bbq pit sitting next to where I'm standing and hit him with it. He got the hell away then, however, my bitchass ex is holding me down and was like "Calm down!" like I was the one who did something wrong. So this dude is calling me all types of names and shit and threatening me, and my ex did nothing to defend me. Instead, he gets on me like I was in the wrong, which I wasn't.

Okay, so that's my story.

Imperial1
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I like to stay out of situations where my husband would have to defend me. When he does want to, I normally tell him to chill. My man has never been arrested or caught a case...and i don't want him to get a record over me.

But if that day ever comes, I feel bad for the dude that's gonna be on the receiving end of my husbands ass whopping. My man is crazy LoL
    test
  8. ebonisunset

ebonisunset Nemesis of Truth

If i were in a situation and my dude did not defende me against disrespectful peeps, i would never talk to that dude again.

Now... I think i can fight but i have no wins when it comes to fighting a man but if my dude was getting jumped im going to jump in it and get dirty with him.

Lol.. Everytime that has happened my dudes always get mad and told me i should have stayed out of it i guess its a man's thing huh?
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's why I don't fuck wit drama queens and instigators.

If a dude is being totally disrespectful, then he's gonna get it... but that's different than being with a bitch who's startin' shit.

Like ole dude's girl above at the football game... homey, I woulda thrown a cup back at her and me and you woulda been scrappin'. The only time I'll tolerate disrespect is from a senior citizen old lady.
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

I'll ask if she wants me to handle it, and if she says yes, I will...
    test
  11. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

i knock a motherfucker out. and if shes getting jumped by bitches.. ill just break it up then come back and rob their asses later.
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yeah, I'm sorta that way... I'll wait to see how she handles it, all the while, staring the dude right in the eyes... if it becomes a bit too much for her, I'll step in.
    test
  13. .:Pain:.

Exactly.

I make a point to refrain from dating girls that can't handle their own...
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

if someone touches my girl or does some disrespectful shit im going to make u wish u didnt

but im far from possesive.. the other day im in 7 11 and my girl walks passed me while im at the counter, and the dude stares at her ass then looks and me and smiles (he didnt know we were together) i turned around and checked out her ass and smiled back at him and was like nice and he starts nodding his head laughing

she goes babe can we get these too? from the back of the store

i turn around and go yeah, and say to the clerk "and those bag of chips"

his jaw dropped thinking i was gonna be pissed or something

i just laughed
    test
  15. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I'm beyond defending...I beat motherfuckers down for even THINKING about maybe saying something almost disrespectful to my Wife...
    test
  16. justdoingmyting

justdoingmyting New Member

test
  17. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

i changed my mind i let this dude beat up my bitch last night and i think im gunna do it again 2day..
    test
  18. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

as long as she's not the person starting the bullshit. if somebody comes to her on some disrespectful shit i'll play my role, but i don't like to mess with dramatic ass women who start shit in the first place.
    test
  19. SIN

SIN Sincerely

My wife doesn't start shit, but even if she did I got her back in public, though in private I might be like "WTF was that all about?"
    test
  20. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

basically

lmao niggas lettin they broad get beat up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.