Battlers who expect to be paid by leagues...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Laxin, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

ouch laxin goin ham
    test
  2. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Whats a BIG NAME? Are you guys selling millions of albums? Are you generating millions of views? Do you bring people out to these events?

YOU ALL ARE REPLACEABLE
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Whats you point? Yeah these people need a platform but leagues need these battlers especially these new fucking leagues that no one is ever heard of. When these people that never hit 100,000 views and want money ask for it from a good league business wise you KNOW what they tell these guys FUCK OFF.
    test
  4. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

iv never seen this side of laxin b4 :popcorn:
    test
  5. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

whole of battling wanted to see iron solomon return

it was worth whtever they paid him
    test
  6. IKNOWALL

if everybody is replaceable replace them then have battles with all no names and see who comes see how many people watch
    test
  7. JONNY STORM

JONNY STORM Dominiking

you guys this YOU GUYS that, wat are you drunk?
    Big names like The Saurus, Ill Mac, Iron Solomon, nowadays Concieted and so on...these are the heads that have put in work, have strong followings, and helped battle rapping grow from the underground. if you dont like what you do
    QUIT. u can be replaced MUCH EASIER
    test
  8. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Leagues do this for the fans and for their love for battling. These battlers who are trying to put them out of business is greedy. Whats 100k views? pffffft A kid picking his nose on youtube generates more views then these battle rappers.
    test
  9. JONNY STORM

JONNY STORM Dominiking

you dont see Avocado crying and bitching like this, and his hands have filmed and brought us some of the greatest battles and event ever recorded, i understand u feel under appreciated but so does everyone else im sure. this is a movement,i agree heads arent doing it for the love anymore, just for the money, but some people have earned that right to ask for shit and some are just divas...and right now your looking like a real diva Lax. Avocado can replace you....today lol
    test
  10. JONNY STORM

JONNY STORM Dominiking

difference is everyone like to see dumb shit and laugh, not EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT BATTLE RAP. when u get 1 million view off the strength of just ur lyrics that deserves props, your talk ing apples and oranges for real
    test
  11. IKNOWALL

Yeah ok Laxin if you are that nieve continue with your bullshit rant.
    test
  12. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Are these guys pulling millions of views on 1 battle? NO. On top I'm not looking to be accepted by the battle rap community. I could care less! I have a real job in REAL LIFE. I do what I do to help out. Even if it's a small part. The fans suffer in all this cause they wont ever see what they want cause battlers ask for a stupid amount of money that they are not worth.
    test
  13. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

If you aren't providing enough value for your asking price you will be phased out. So really it doesn't matter what a battler demands, no one is forced to pay. If you want to tell people what they are worth, put a concrete system in place to determine that. Don't just lash out, that won't help anything.
    test
  14. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

this is one of the very few exceptions tbh

i wouldnt pay ars shit tbh
    test
  15. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

co-sign....
    test
  16. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Fuck it... if they can be divas then so can I. My point was... when you make a league money then you can ask for your bullshit demands. Do you people really think events make money?
    test
  17. IKNOWALL

If you could care less stop bitching the best written battle weekend in history is happening in two weeks. And those two battle companies are not going bankrupt anytime soon
    test
  18. Jack Shitt

Jack Shitt Not "jackshit"

I think the only folks who should get paid are the ones whose battles hit over 100,000 views every time and in quick fashion.

Think about Hollywood actors. Does Will Smith do 20 Million dollars worth of work when filming a movie? Probably not, but if his star power is what causes that movie to make 100 Million in the box office, then that 20 he got seems pretty fuckin' fair.

While it's slightly different with battling, it's kinda the same. I'm not sure how making money off of youtube works, I think you need 50 thousand subscribers or something but regardless, a person who draws 100,000 views in 2 weeks is clearly more valuable than a person who draws 100,000 views in 2 years.
    test
  19. IKNOWALL

My point is those people can say NO. People have demands in business all the time and when it does not make sense people say NO. Whats the problem? I dont see one at all. I have some stories that are crazy about people asking for money but the people told them no its real easy.
    test
  20. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

This is what I'm saying... Pat Stay vs Arsonal is gonna hit 100k in 3 days. So what they paid is worth it. My point in all of this is why pay people who don't make money and can not draw a crowd. It's stupid. It's time for these battlers to wake up and see that they are not worth shit. They are not making leagues money! Period!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.