Battlers who expect to be paid by leagues...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Laxin, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. all KillaH

all KillaH New Member

tbh i think alotta ya'll are really overestimating what battlers are getting paid

i think the battler pay was grossly overinflated awhile back but has become alot more modest since

a lil while ago arsenal said he wouldn't battle on smack cuz they don't pay enough but after the dizaster fiasco ars hasn't had a GT battle so what happened? he battled on smack, kotd, & is battling in don't flop or somewhere in england in the near future, now maybe smack upped the ante to what GT gave him(which i doubt), but i really doubt kotd or df have the resources to drop 5g's+ on one battler, so whats the most likely scenario? arsenal dropped his price cuz nobody would pay him what he asked for

if you look at the more recent smack cards the top draws (aye verb, math, head ice) aren't really in the picture no more but shotgun suge has a battle damn near every event, & smacks former mid tier (cortez, dna, hitman holla, big t) have moved up to the top most likely cuz they took the paydays the former top guys turned down

& since the departure of the kapman nobody in GT has threw an event with high priced battlers, & even kapman and others have inferred solomon & e ness didn't get the crazy numbers people were assuming

so imo this thread is about 6-18 months too late, all the leagues have seemed to buckle down a bit, & mosta the top guys are probably just getting travel expenses paid & a lil walking around money which imo is completely reasonable cuz they're the reason people are coming to the events... battlers who can't even break 100k views 9 times out of 10 aren't getting paid or even having their travel paid so i dunno what the first post rant was about, & on the other end of the spectrum the guys who are asking ridiculous amounts of money aren't getting it & aren't battling

so all in all your advice doesn't amount to shit, you're trying to tell leagues/organizers something they've already figured out awhile ago & they've all adapted and managed to thrive & battlers who haven't adapted with them aren't active anymore & won't be till they learn to adapt to the new climate
    test
  2. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

This thread has run its course. Let it die please.
    test
  3. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

fuck wat that breh judgekure said if u wanna speak on this topic do it
    test
  4. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Fuck I'm about to make another body bag post
    test
  5. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

is it going to be vulgar and condescending
    test
  6. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

props to my nigword laxin for a great thread, cheers
    test
  7. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

laxin ur a pussy. when u feel ready to respond to my bodybaggage, holla at me.
    test
  8. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

pay posters to post
    test
  9. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Maybe some poster are getting to paid to post :funny:
    test
  10. Signmethefuckup

Signmethefuckup Member

like this thread is going to change shit, if you dont like the price they want, than dont pay it.... problem solved
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.