Battlers who expect to be paid by leagues...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Laxin, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

You wanna start this?
    test
  2. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

wird of gey vs tony laxin ding ding
    test
  3. teacozy

teacozy New Member

the fuck is with the name-calling? everyone needs to chill out fall the fuck back.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

The average guy doesn't bring in people to events. Problem with battle leagues compared to other businesses - You have a shop. Somebody uses your shop to buy things, you get money. You have a battle league. Somebody watched a vid on youtube, you get nothing. If I never watched KOTD but one day went and watched EVERY KOTD battle, that wouldn't give much money to Organik. What matters are live crowds, keeping overheads down and sponsers.
    test
  5. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

wird are you trolling right now brah?
    test
  6. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

I understand I have pissed EVERY battle rapper off but lets keep these events going and better each time by not digging deep in the leagues pockets.
    test
  7. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

*Walks into thread*

-GUN SHOTS-

*Walks out*
    test
  8. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

I have Skype but unfortunately I'm usually driving to meetings or at meetings ornaomewhere oromotng KOTD so I'm not at my comp often at all. When inammim usually writin outlines or creating sponsorship packages or responding to fan questions etc etc

What I listed is literally 1/4 of the work for an established league. No joke. If I wasn't at work I'd type out more bu my boss already threatens to fire me everyday for using my phone hahaha
    test
  9. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I'm not talking about the average guy, because the average guy obviously has no value and should not be paid.

If your a draw, you should be compensated accordingly.

I am not a draw and I won't be for a long time even if I ever became one, so I'm not arguing for myself. I'm arguing for the people who have busted their asses for years and are a legitimate draw that is valuable enough to a league to be paid what they're worth.

Lower overhead by not overpaying, not by not paying at all.

Laxin is basically trying to shit on another mans hustle, which is faggot shit.
    test
  10. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

damn good shit bro >>>>>>>>
    test
  11. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

hey laxin, respond to me.
    test
  12. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

yo organik,

i know you rock an iPhone, you should really think about getting the Skype app for your iphone. it runs through wifi/3g data, you dont even have to fuck with the video calling if u dont want to. i talk to the guys who run the record label im on (who are based out of LA) on skype on my phone on the regular...skype to skype is free, obviously, and any long distance calling you do make is like 3 cents per minute, as opposed to the 40 cents a minute you pay now (assuming ur with rogers).

also, rogers has a $15 int'l text pack, where u can send 500/unlimited received to any number outside of canada. dont kno how much u text the states, but if its as much as i think, u'll save more that way.
    test
  13. realtalk101

realtalk101 Patriots>>>

battle scene has some of the worst fans
    test
  14. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

id pay $1 for most of the good battles that come out

just sayin
    test
  15. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

I'm not talking about that either. It's a function of what you can bring based on your name in a region or what your management can get you (if you have management; that makes a fair amount of difference). My group was doing three shows a week in New York City for about two years. I know a tiny bit about things over here on our side of the border. Where you come from, people are getting screwed. You're talking about the "local support" scheme, which I know very well too from my roadie days.
    test
  16. NightMayor

NightMayor DA BAWSS

Battlers are not getting paid thousands, tbh. Not Diz, Solomon or that guy^. lol. Hundreds and a free trip? Yeah. But with the pay, plane and hotel its coming out to more than a G. but cash wise? No.. not thousands. See you at The Draft, Khan.
    test
  17. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Cool story bro
    test
  18. NightMayor

NightMayor DA BAWSS

on topic though.
    test
  19. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

A day late tho...
    test
  20. NightMayor

NightMayor DA BAWSS

Was I supposed to read all 19 pages?? lol. I add my 2 cents and be on my way. I have some verses to finish, my man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.