Battler comes out as Bisexual in battle

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by QuadDamageNZ, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorilla Monkey

Gorilla Monkey New Member

first i just gave you proof with multiple sources but you claim the nazis. 2 where do you think spainairds came from..if i take rashida jones and put her in spain mah fuckas would say she was from there. And once again why all the pics you post keep looking different? cause the white man changes history to fit himself, from jesus to hannibal.

Let me go back to my original post that the white man is the most treacherous and vile human on this planet and history proves it

EDIT: You are acting like the mah fucka had google lmao u act like they fucking met..the fuck u idiot..hitler saw beethoven was from germany and his music was known thru out he couldnt resist the music..like i said before hitler the same fucka who stated the original man was the white man..that hitler..come on
    test
  2. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

the consensus is that he prob looked "Arab" / middle eastern not black

you must have the same pro-black sources as gorilla
    test
  3. Crescent Swerve

that was the only pic i posted , i didnt post any where he looked pale

and rashida is half white , and looks more white than black (and not spanish at all)

and i dont think jesus looked at all like the pictures we see , the bible describes something diff
    test
  4. Gorilla Monkey

yeah the bible describes something different but growing up all u saw were pictures of white jesus..

and thats my point with her as it is with beethoven, in those times if it was known u had black in u it was a wrap
    test
  5. Crescent Swerve

i didn't once argue with you saying that he didn't have any moor/african ansectory but having an 1/8th in you doesnt mean your black or appear black

wide nosed & thick lipped doesnt mean he was black , i know plenty white people with those traits

even with some "negroid" traits , his father was completely caucasian and his mother wasn't even a 1/4

so what would that make him fool
    test
  6. Crescent Swerve

true but neither his mother or father was black so Rashida is a bad example .. if his mother was a 1/5 black how was he black in your eyes

thats like these fools in american saying there american indian because there great great great grandmother was
    test
  7. Gorilla Monkey

blacks come in all complexions..where u think the arabs came from...the berbers read up on your history..the first land of kemet and timbuktu..and it has nothing to do with pro black its pro history..but its all good if its the white version of history that we've been fed for years but when a mah fucka challenge u it has to be pro black..da fuck outta here these whites changedthe history books from the jew to the celts...

a place like palestine has a rich history but these jews destroyed their books...whites destroyed african history to hide the truth and mah fuckas are just supposed to accept it? let a mah fucka steal u from spain throw ur kids to alligators rob ur history and then rewrite it ur gonna tell me u wont be mad? da fuk outta here
    test
  8. Crescent Swerve

i'm not denying that caucasians have altered history some , they have , but that means you know as little about the truths as anyone else because of altering and destruction of documentation . So your claims and history hold as much merit as the "altered' american history books

it is a travesty that happened but these "pro-black" history sources are so outraged & resentfull that there trying to re-write history with no source , just interpretations and guess work... just as flawed as the history books ... come man you gotta see that

i'm not trying to say the people of african descent aren't a just as intelligent people and capable of the same things
    but you on the other hand are just continually saying how horrible that white man is and all the destruction they've caused while downplaying the accomplishments and the good they've done

thats just hatefull & ignorant
    test
  9. sullysulin

sullysulin Active Member

This shit is still poppin!?
    :wtf2:
    test
  10. sullysulin

sullysulin Active Member

Repped
    test
  11. Gorilla Monkey

All your life you are taught that columbus discovered america, the pilgrims were friendly with native americans, christianity is the beginning, jesus is white but when a mah fucka challenges it fuckas say "oh its the militant black man" fuck outta here listening to these lies and just accepting them
    test
  12. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

At that time 1/8th would've made him black.
    test
  13. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    test
  14. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

fuck a red name, get this guy a rainbow name
    test
  15. Crescent Swerve

test
  16. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

we know we know man, but that doesn't make it ok to label every single white person as evil, we all came from the same ancestors right? you're acting just as racist

[youtube]QDHm3i2VY2g[/youtube]
    test
  17. Crescent Swerve

ahhahaa

im'a direct you back to my thoughts on it , your taking my shit out of context ... this was more in depth on what i mean about the pro black sources --->

"it is a travesty that happened but these "pro-black" history sources are so outraged & resentfull that there trying to re-write history with no source , just interpretations and guess work... just as flawed as the history books ... come man you gotta see that"

my whole point --->

i'm not denying that caucasians have altered history some , they have , but that means you know as little about the truths as anyone else because of altering and destruction of documentation . So your claims and history hold as much merit as the "altered' american history books

it is a travesty that happened but these "pro-black" history sources are so outraged & resentfull that there trying to re-write history with no source , just interpretations and guess work... just as flawed as the history books ... come man you gotta see that

i'm not trying to say the people of african descent aren't a just as intelligent people and capable of the same things
    but you on the other hand are just continually saying how horrible that white man is and all the destruction they've caused while downplaying the accomplishments and the good they've done

thats just hatefull & ignorant

no it didnt , the one drop rule is very new concept

and TYRONNE it was you i made the 50$ bet on who wins the NFC south division right ? not lightskin

im still standing behind that , your about to see the division start to flip flop , and im'a want my money like Old Dirty

test
  18. Crescent Swerve

yo Tyronne , why you gotta qoute me outta context like that, your brother lightskin actually pos repped that whole comment and said he agrees with what i wrote

but he said it like it "wow ... i actually agree with that'

so he gave me a surprised agreement , but he still agree'd , not just qouted me out of context or disagreed

but i am interested in your actual opinion on what i wrote

and im ready to take your 50 $ of your hands at the end the year when Saints win the division .. Falcons are on a fluke run right now and Saints are on also on a fluke loss run

the bet still on right ?
    test
  19. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Damn, Crescent; how you gon put my pos rep on blast like that?

That shit is done on the low on purpose.

It reminds me of that ugly bitch we as men fuck cuz we were drunk and the opportunity presented itself, and now she telling everybody we fucked her.

qplosin
    test
  20. Crescent Swerve

hahha my bad , i didnt think pos reps are something to be kept hidden ... it's not exactly like we have the best rapour with eachother anyway but beyond that wasn't trying to put you on blast

and you never seemed like the type to hide your opinions on shit .. why this time?

edit: and your brother flamed me about that same post and the fact that his twin who usually has the same opinions on race agreed with the same post seemed relevan
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.