Battleground GOD

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by AliceHouse, Apr 30, 2013.

1. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Link: Battleground God

This is a quiz that is meant to be fun. Not to be taken too seriously. Maybe a little thought provoking. It's not that there are any right or wrong answers, it simply tests if your answers are consistent.
    test
  2. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Fun game.

Grr got hit once though.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Congratulations! You have made it to the end of this activity.

You took zero direct hits and you bit 1 bullets. The average player of this activity to date takes 1.37 hits and bites 1.09 bullet. 568711 people have so far undertaken this activity
    test
  4. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Nicely done sir
    test
  5. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I can make it through with one bitten bullet now. But the first time I ever played it, many years back, I wasn't in such good shape. That website as a whole with all the games on it has done a lot to shape me.
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You took zero direct hits and you bit zero bullets. The average player of this activity to date takes 1.37 hits and bites 1.09 bullets. 568730 people have so far undertaken this activity.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

You took 1 direct hit and you bit zero bullets. The average player of this activity to date takes 1.37 hits and bites 1.09 bullets. 568745 people have so far undertaken this activity.

got last Q: wrong
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

The direct hit you suffered occurred because one set of your answers implied a logical contradiction. At the bottom of this page, we have reproduced the analysis of your direct hit. You would have bitten bullets had you responded in ways that required that you held views that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. However, this did not occur which means that despite the direct hit you qualify for our second highest award. A good achievement!
    test