battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by OurSin, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

test
  2. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

In-game graphics are pretty fantastic. Saw some Pax footage of the game, and cut scenes merged right into gameplay seamlessly. Some of them looked like live action scenes, with all of the environment renders.

However.. here is my honest opinion. Modern Warfare 3 is coming out later this year, and I think BF3 might have suffered from the rush to beat the next CoD. Battlefield was in a slow and steady development over the past year and a half, the engine was being built before BC2 was released. So, the prep work on this game is heavy - and then suddenly, at the beginning of this year they start forcing trailers out - even while the studio is saying its only 70% through with the level design. That worries me.

I'm hoping that it plays as good as it looks, and the player doesn't suffer for having such a well rendered environment. BC2 was crippled by a lack of going prone, and the laser beam sniping. I don't want to see that same character movement system, where running is barely jogging and the gun bounce while walking doesn't look like you're having a seizure.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, tbh.

Homefront is looking badass, though. Going to pick it up, probably.
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Is MW3 actually coming out? Haven't heard the official word, but eh ex infinity wards dudes are still suing for the trademark so i'm not sure if they can realese it, atleast under that name.

I have yet to try any battlefield game, although i've heard from some people it's better than MW ( i couldn't stand MW mulitiplayer and single player was too damn short ).

But when i saw this gaemplay footage it makes me wanna play it
    test
  4. Senadin

Senadin New Member

Battlefield has always been my favorite FPS and it looks like this one won't let me down!
    test
  5. Prophetik1

Prophetik1 New Member

music > battlefield 3 > sex
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Saw some more recent footage, the outside environments are incredible, but interiors look a bit muddy (like most games) but still a good looking game
    test
  7. NaSh

NaSh o_

im getting tired of COD now so will probably check out Battlefield soon, new one looks amazing
    test
  8. Kennedy

Kennedy New Member

This one will be a pre-order for me..
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Been reluctant to buy a battlefield game cause i was so disappointed in the Modern warfare 2 game.
    test
  10. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

Yeah the graphics are fucking amazing. But for all we know the next COD game is going to be 10x better
    test
  11. NaSh

NaSh o_

Or exactly the same as the last 3 cods

Sent from your momma's iPhone
    test
  12. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

test
  13. Himura Kenshin

Himura Kenshin Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū

got tired of mw, didn't even bother with black ops.

seriously considering battlefield...any of you niggas that have played both, any key differences? or is it much of the same?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.