Battle Video /Battle Vid/BARZ & BRASTRAPZ PRESENTS: DUTCHESS VS YOUNG GATTAS

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by WHATTHEFUCK, Aug 15, 2012.

?

who won?

1. Dutchess

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Young Gattas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

@sarakana I had no idea that shit was a bootleg or I would have completely removed the thread as soon as I saw it. If you see anything like that hit me up and I'll remove that shit A.S.A.P.

Also, thread stuck.

EDIT-Lucy got it already apparently.
    test
  2. °Oobe°

°Oobe° Out of Body Experience

gattas won...
    test
  3. queensnyc

queensnyc MoveBirdsLikeAnnaPaquin

i saw this battle once already... remember it getting taken down when url's channel agreed to post it.

a couple points
    1. gattas took that without a great performance.... a couple good bars and she had it in the bag. i was excited to see gattas go off but there was no need for her to so she didnt.
    2. dutchess had minimal wordplay (almost none whatsoever). not because shes a woman, but because shes trash (nagl). if you put bonnie godiva's performance against star smilez (yes i watch female battles) up against gattas you got a classic. unfortunately for B & BS (can i abbreviate it like that lol) dutchess was atrocious. lets be honest. theres not many females who deserve a match with gattas (none imo)... but theres alot who could have came harder than that.
    3. the quality is shit. its in 360... and gattas makes a 1080p reference lol. step the camera game up even upstart leagues (that shitty colorado league wapps battled in) had 1080p with 3 angles.
    4. disabling the comments was smart (ie. DBD vs PH)... people would have formed opinions off other comments and whether out of ignorance or actual dislike for the battles content it would not have done well (comment & like/dislike-wise)
    5. if gattas knew this was headed to the URL channel she would have fucking ethered dutchess.... and dutchess is either really lucky or really unlucky that this was posted on that channel due to her vanilla performance... not quite sure. what i do know is that dutchess was nagl for other female battlers with bars like that.
    test
  4. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

she knew it was gonna be on url cause we are under that umbrella as far as as the quality that battle was uploaded and fucked with so much it took away from it.. so i agree..

... bonnie is a new chick and the only classic i fucks with on qotr..is hustle vs qb

thank you for the feed back and thanks for the support..
    test
  5. ChickenAdobo

ChickenAdobo Call me Bryan

Dutchess would've been good a few years back with those verses... today not so much. Gattas easy
    test
  6. HommyHom

HommyHom Member

That venue had everybody sweating. Looked like it smelled like coochie and Poison Pen.

Good battle tho. Gattas is oh so cocky. Reminded me of Ciddy a little haha.
    test
  7. MartianMcFly

MartianMcFly New Member

Damn, you'd fuck that sweaty version of down syndrome Rosie Perez. Besides that, Gattas' bars are crazy, she makes this look so easy. "Now I know how Luck felt" yikes! qphaaaan
    test
  8. Bladetragic

Bladetragic Member

Yeah, I was surprised when they announced she was facing Dutchess when it was first announced. There's a few chicks I could think of off the top of the head that would've made for a more competitive match. Chayna, Jaz, Hustle, E-Hart, Shooney, Phara, 40 Barrs, etc, etc all would've been more entertaining than Dutchess imo. There's even a few new chicks that probaly would've been better.
    test
  9. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Gattas is well.. Gattas!

I'd bet that Dutchess could beat some dudes though.
    test
  10. Orangez

Orangez V.I.P. Member

Its Persia from the white rapper show nice.
    test
  11. IronsFreestyles

IronsFreestyles Member

Decent battle. Gattas won though.

Is Poison Pen wearing a Jugrnaut hat? Chi Town reppin lol
    test
  12. SE13LDN

SE13LDN Member

Cool battle, Gattas won, still the best female tbh

360p tho usureboutdat
    test
  13. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

Great battle Sara! Mean that. Dutchess was the best comp Gattas has had yet, but Gattas' stage presence combined with the fact that she's actually GREAT with the bars puts her in a whole different stratosphere.

Dare I say it, but she needs to battle guys. That's the only way her writing is gonna get even better, because she might lose a few.

She's pretty much on the path to being the best female battler of all time.
    test
  14. Korey

Korey Well-Known Member

Gattas is actually very beautiful. She has a very nice smile.
    test
  15. UgOtWaShEd

UgOtWaShEd Member

dutchess is dope i had to hear this shit again. but gattas won
    test
  16. Beezy210

Beezy210 Member

i feel you on that but idk her pausing on every line laughing n shit...who laughs at their own jokes? to me just seemed like dutchess was more aggressive... and gattas is pretty aggressive... hmmm maybe ill take another look
    test
  17. this problem

this problem Active Member

decent battle lyrically, but neither looked that comfortable. dutchess had a whole battles worth of played concepts.
    test
  18. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

this lmao...
    test
  19. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

lol @ the hate...y'all trippin...
    test
  20. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

QB called Dutchess a Ghostface aka Scream face bitch. And said she hada $5 Foot Long face last yr.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.