Battle the fourth horseman

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by DethStryque, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

...BJ goin' in lol
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

the first link was you showing that you'd already been doing what you're currently doing...following me around in my own threads, thinking you're dissin me. If I was truly what you said...then how can you justify tailing and trailing me for a year? Why waste your time? Answer: I'm better than you, you know it, you want some of the shine that I generate...you e-luv my style and you're a hating troll who's terrified of battling me but wants to front like he's not.

You talk all that yang about how you won't go more than 24 bars. But, you spent a YEAR swapping posts with me and hunting down every thread I had on RM.

2nd link? You proved nothing...other than you're wrong about everything that we disagreed on, and I proved I'm right about everything we disagreed on. Again. I'm both a mathematician AND a logician. With the degrees from CSUs to prove it. And I'm better at those disciplines than you are too...just like I'm better at rap than you are.

Btw, since you claim you're so logical...you should be able to recognize that you're disproving your prime contentions and contradicting yourself every whichaway with your actions. You CLAIM that you won't write more than 24 bars to me...but you spent a full year stalking me. If you check the lines you wrote in your posts over that year's time? You wrote the equivalent of 480+bars.

Of course...your logic is invalid enough to overlook that. Your math is bad enough to not compute that. So it's no wonder that your raps are wakk enough for me to refute smack and rebuke that.

3rd link? Yes a cypher link...since you won't battle anywhere else? I smashed you there. Since you won't team up with your Triflin Trio of friends and battle me in a straight up for real no B.S. battle? I smashed you there. And the link proves...I smashed you in the Cypher. Which is why you're permanently opposed to actually battling me for real, and instead opt to write novels in each of my threads.

So the evidence proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I beat each of the 3 of you who stepped up. The only reason I haven't beaten the 4th and 5th guys--Res and KingNicholis--is because neither will battle me. But they know I'll smoke them, too...so they do what you do: talk smack and make sure that whatever you do? You never battle me.
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

...yes, BJ's goin in...to trouble he can't handle.
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Random picz make u laugh coil?

ME and BJ

[​IMG]

On second thought.. who carez? :(
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

test
  6. DethStryque