Battle the fourth horseman

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by DethStryque, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

I think i'm the all time win leader on this board, I've wasted to much time writing that nonsense, but its a given that i'm talent enough to criticize you.

and i critique you as a talentless faggot. and that's my very esteemed professional opinion.
    test
  2. .Mass.

.Mass. 0x RBL Champ.

Niggas still say merk?
    test
  3. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

...so I've considered a battle w/ DS
    :babyface:
    test
  4. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I think you're all the time wakkest dude on this board and I'll torch you. And your opinion is only esteemed by yourself.
    test
  5. DethStryque

Yep. You should get out more. Lol.
    test
  6. DethStryque

We'd have a good battle.
    test
  7. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

:omosalute:
    test
  8. DethStryque

I'd beat you and Nick together at the same time in a real battle. I challenge the both of you right now to a 2 round 48 bar RWZ rules flips allowed throwdown.

Yall can both start making excuses again...while not accepting the battle again...
    test
  9. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

I didn't make an excuse... you pm'd me asking for an internet text rap battle, and i told you to suck a dick, i don't need an excuse to not battle you, just like you didn't need me to tell you suck a dick, that's just how things go...
    test
  10. DethStryque

1. So...you think it's fine to tell a heterosexual man [ me or any other ] to suck a dick? For a presumably heterosexual man, you sure have a strange dick fixation workin.

2. Yep. You're scared to battle because I'll smoke you and that's that. You may stay out of my threads now.
    test
  11. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

i didn't say anything about heterosexual and/or man, I was taking about you.
    test
  12. DethStryque

No you told me to suck a dick. Now I'm a heterosexual man. I don't know any heterosexual man who even THINKS about telling a man to suck a dick. Guess where you're from? Dudes are on some diffeent stuff.

Then again? Greece and Rome proved that European kings have been known for butt piracy, and your name IS KingNicholis, so...I'm not surprised.
    test
  13. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

I'm not European, and based on a simple three point check list, you don't qualify as a man.

so barring the unlikely circumstance that you provide a copy of your surgery outpatient documentation.... STFU and eat dicks til your old navy flare Jeans don't fit anymore.

besides, I've seen your verses, sucking dick is your whole m.o. why else do you think nobody really cares to battle you? these basement dwelling losers would trade their last computer game to lose to me.
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

Looks like Deth is still getting demolished in his own thread...

:obamalulz:
    test
  15. DethStryque

KING is a European title and designation.

You don't define who is and isn't a man.

I'd whoop you in a battle, that's why you don't want none. And we both know it.

There you go mentioning male genitalia again. You and Kross are more than suspect. Yall probably go to bar mitzvahs just to collect keep and taste the foreskin.
    test
  16. Brown Jesus

test
  17. DethStryque

You can get merked too, KingNicholis. Might as well serve all yall and breathless too [ again ] at once to make my point clear. All 5 of you can work together in a text battle vs me [ that's not even 28 bars total per person in a 2 round battle ] aaaand we can take it to video for guys like Nicholis and Kross who claim they wanna go there. We can do this U.R.L. and kingofthedot and Grindtime etc style. Make a acapella video and drop it on this thread or hell make it and drop it in the Emcee Battle Video thread AND the OTBVA. I'll make a response. We can go 3 rounds. 3 minute rounds each. Since you claim to have all this rappin and music recording experience vastly superior to mine? You guys go first.

I'll merk you fast. No problem.
    test
  18. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

2 ppl argue, thn a million irrelevant ppl jump n wth pitch forkz. Smh.

Cant play Follow The Leader for shit, niggaz take stalking to a different level!

The Random Hater and The Widest Asshole..
    test
  19. Brown Jesus

You're only one irrelevant person

:dunno:
    test
  20. Brown Jesus

Deth

lmao @ the first link. I was acknowledging a vote in my favor.... I wasn't even involved lmao.

2nd link was me proving you're an idiot. wtf, you tried to argue the definition of implication with a mathematician. I kept showing you, logically, how you're a complete idiot.

3rd link... a cypher link? serious? I dropped in, you were above me, what does the title say to do? How many times did I post in that thread? oh...

The only thing that has been proven without a doubt is that you're a talentless faggot that has the argumentative capacity of 6 year old. Your ability to follow a coherent string of ideas, i.e. an argument, is proof that our education system is a joke. How about you try to come up with some actual evidence that proves what you claim? Oh... wait... it doesn't exist.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.