Battle the fourth horseman

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by DethStryque, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

My reply...

test
  2. DethStryque

Hey genius. You have to NOT be ignoring me to:

a: post on my thread that you're ignoring me; and

b: respond directly to me AFTER you said that you're ignoring me. Cuz if you were ignoring me? You wouldn't know what I said to you, so you couldn't respond directly to me

c: insulting someone in text posts is a sure sign of how raw you're NOT in real life.
    test
  3. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Oh, look, more notifications. You're fucking creepy, man.
    test
  4. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

More notifications!
    test
  5. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

bwahahhah.. EVEN MORE!!!!
    test
  6. DethStryque

You're getting on my thread--again--to demonstrate that you're ignoring me. Again. If I put you on "ignore" and the notification panel showed you posted to me? I'd...well...IGNORE your post. Not even respond in your thread.

So. You came to my attention by trolling my battles since awhile ago, and you're still trolling my thread after making it clear that you're too terrified to battle me with real battle rules.

Guess old habits are hard to break.
    test
  7. Brown Jesus

We need a remove from existence feature on the ignore list.

[​IMG]

I think someone is mad... umadbro?

[​IMG]

unomm
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

I'm surprised Deth hasn't neg repped me tbh
    test
  9. DethStryque

Idc about neg reps. That stuff is childish.

Why are you still on my thread?
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

[​IMG]

yeah, you're mad
    test
  11. DethStryque

Mad about what? That you keep coming to my various threads because you're obsessed with me, but too terrified to battle 2+ rounds with real battle bars? Nothing to be mad about. Clearly I'm on your mind all the time like your skull is.

You've been following me for months now. You might as well be on my Twitter account.
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

:yesmasssa:
    test
  13. Brown Jesus

Hey, Deth, tell us why you're mad so it will promptly be ignored
    test
  14. DethStryque

Hey BJ...tell us the truth: the reason you want only 1 round battle is because I already beat you when you tried to battle me before. I absolutely annihilated you in a 1 rounder and that's why you're so dead set against a 2 rounder or any real bar cap battle, like a 48 bar 2 rounder with flips.

And it's all because I smashed you THIS BAD in the cypher:

http://board.rapmusic.com/cypher/1231526-attack-man-above-you-7.html#post1069577221
    test
  15. Brown Jesus

:smaccccck1:
    test
  16. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

Tbh im new here so not on no side, but why do i keep seeing brown jesus and resilient in deth battle threads if they hate the guy? Also im interested to know why you don't do a 1 round 24 bar against brown jesus and then maybe he or resilient will agree to your 48bar battle Deth?, just to stop all this squabbling?

sidenote: I was just curious not trying to take a side or anything.
    test
  17. Brown Jesus

sketchhuh

Because I actually wanted this to go down. stfu noobie.
    test
  18. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

Deth is the 2012 chase murda i'm guessing
    test
  19. DethStryque

Hey whassup man.

The reason that res and BJ and now nicholis are in my thread talkin trash is because I will/can/have already merked those guys. I'll merk Nick, I'll merk Res [ although he's not as offensive as Nick is so he gets credit for that ] and I've already smashed BJ in the link I left in my previous post.

Truth is? None of them have a chance whatsoever against me in a 2 round, 48 bar cap battle and they all know it. That's why they want 1 round small bar cap battles with no flipping and no guidelines so they can cheat. That's not ego talking, man. That's FACT.

See...I already agreed to battle them in 1 round battles. All of them are absolutely terrified to battle me and refuse to battle me in 2 round 48 bar full warfare rules. So I have no reason to believe that they'd battle me 2 rounds of 48 bars if they get their way with a 1 round low bar cap no voting guideline battle that they can cheat with slanted voters in.

Yes, I've been cheated already that way...3 times...and still went on to win the RBL title. Twice. But I refuse to volunteer to be cheated again, without at least proving beyond a doubt that I'm the superior lyricist under REAL battle rules FIRST.

I even agreed to battle ALL THREE OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME in a 2 round 48 bar battle cap. That means that Res, BJ and Nick only have to right 15 bars each. If they want to write more? COOL. I like unlimited battle bars more anyway.

But of course they refused. They're so afraid of Deth, they won't even double or triple team me in a battle that they'd lose anyway. Badly. No contest. And they all know it.
    test
  20. DethStryque

Guess that means you know that you'll see Deth, get scared and run...but Deth'll chase ya down and murda ya anyway. Lol. And you know it. That's why you refuse to battle me 2 rounds, 48 bars, flips, RWZ rules. Tell ya what, Nick? We battle with real lyricism and real votes in the Emcee Battle Arena under RWZ rules first? And after I smash you, I'll join the RBL and battle you there too. I have enough throwaway bars to waste in the raggedy RBL to easily merk the kids there anyway.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.