Battle the fourth horseman

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by DethStryque, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZinverted

AZinverted New Member

Shit you asked me to come over to the thread, lets have it
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

No doubt. You want it? I'm finna give it to you.
    test
  3. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

lmfao @ your lame ass editing the post. What? Since you were wrong about us compromising with Deth, you have to cover up the questioning? For the record, I offered Deth a 2 round battle, he responded back with 3 round bullshit. Pull the dick out your moth and gtfo

SMH
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

1st round then votes, 2nd round then votes. Your faggot ass can take it or leave it tbh. Your dumbass is going on block after I get your response.

In the unlikely event you accept, I'LL set the thread. No one thinks your thread titles are cute
    test
  5. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

This thread should be stickied for kung fu accolades & general message board japery.
    test
  6. DethStryque

lololol
    test
  7. DethStryque

You have never in your life offered me a 2 round battle.

that is NOT a 2 round battle. That's a 1 rounder. Followed by another 1 rounder. IF you don't change your mind after I slaughter you in the first round. Nope. You make it clear yourself:

"I do not want to do a 2 round battle, for a variety of reasons. I want to do a 1 round batte."--BrownJesus

A "YES" to a 2 rounder with me would have major components of the answer in common with THIS:

^^this kid showed more heart than both of yall alleged vets combined. For shame. Lol.

BJ? You even specified that you haven't done a 2 rounder since 2006. IF you ever did a 2 rounder at all. So yeah alluva sudden you're going to battle a multibar multiround monster like me? Lol yeah right.

I offered you a 2 round battle, RWZ rules, 48 bars. You flat out refused. Everything that you've stated is really some form of achieving a 1 round battle that you can bail out of at the finish of 1 round.

I even said that you and Res could collab on your verses against me, that way there's no excuses for you guys to NOT battle me. All you have to do is write 24 bars each...which is right about what each of you claimed was your max in your 1 rounder offers. You guys flat out turned even THAT offer down. Even though I essentially found a way to battle both of you in a 48 bar 1 rounder, spread over 2 rounds. Cuz neither of you would write more than 48 bars in the whole battle. I on the other hand would have to craft 96 bars.

Smh.

So yeah. Put me on ignore. Since you're know for a fact I'll smash you, and you're scared of that shellackin you'll get. You'll be doing me a favor. I only heard of you cuz you kept trolling my battles. Maybe if you put me on "ignore"? You'll stop following me around like you're lovesick.
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

I didn't flat out refuse, I offered a very reasonable compromise. If you won't accept it, fine, I'm really tired of this. You want everyone to think you can do it all, but you won't show up to a 1 round challenge. I am not writing 96 lines for you, especially when 96 of yours is like 300 of mine with your stretched bars. I will do 24 per round and that's it, we do plain rules, no shenanigans: Name vs Name, 24 lines, first to 5, 2 lines per vote min., etc. They're all posted in the Battle Forum, but obviously you haven't checked the rules thread (or you completely disregard it).

I think it's funny that you keep saying that you beat me, but you won't even accept a battle. I'm the only one making compromises here; I want to shit on you, believe that. Your position hasn't changed since day one, and somehow I'm the one that shook? I keep edging closer to your stupid ass demands, and I'm scared? How about you take off the vagina suit and face the music. You aren't trying to battle me; you are pretty much stalling so that you can write a bunch of shit and then post it when you finally accept my challenge so that we might think that you actually write your shit off the top. I get it Deth, you have NEVER posted on time to any battle. I want two 1 rounders posted within the same day, you want a 2 round battle that will never see the light of day. At this point, you've been writing for weeks, and I am still willing to do this. You can take a year on it, idgaf tbh.

So that's what it is. I keep taking steps closer to your offer, when will you do the same? Considering you will "smash" me (roflz btw), why are you so worried about length of rounds?If I'm such an amateur, why isn't a one round battle acceptable? If you seriously believe that I suck, then you are simply trying to put me in a position where I can't compete so that you can have an easy W. lmao, so you're either lame as fuck and scared or you're a horrible sport that is scared to push the envelope.

/thread

tl:dr

Name vs Name
    2 rounds
    24 lines
    first to 5
    2 line min vote
    absolutely NO complaining about votes; if you'd like, we'll have a 1k post/1 year minimum

Other than that, welcome to my ignore list. You are by far the lamest person on this site. In 10+ years, I have never put anyone on ignore lol. Congratulations.

ps: why the fuck would Res and I want a tag handicap match when we both know we'd slaughter you? Holy fuck you're retarded.
    test
  9. Brown Jesus

And if 3 1 Rounders is like a 3 rounder, then why isn't two 1's like a 2.
    test
  10. DethStryque

Because of the timing involved. I had 2 and sometimes all three battles going at the same time. Your proposal focuses on 1 round, minimal warfare...with no guarantee whatsoever of another round. No objective rule set and guideline. You are basically proposing a RBL battle, and the RBL is known for its slanted voting and inflexible, permanent biases.
    test
  11. Brown Jesus

No, I'm not. Your reading comprehension skills are in the 1%, but I'm done clicking view post. bye
    test
  12. DethStryque

Okay. Look.

You and Res came to my threads talking trash to me since...forever. I responded with an immediate battle challenge. Since forever. You guys have not accepted. Since forever. As this thread proves. I have battled in every format and won; you guys have not. Period. And you guys have stated that you don't want to do multiple rounds or bars greater than 24. Since forever. You guys have gone out of your way to try to annoy/diss me. Matta fact? You, BJ, were the TYING vote in my rematch with smitty which resulted in the only draw I've had on this site [ seems like Flux and I will be the next draw ].

I honestly think that you and Res together cannot beat me. Period. But if you're convinced you can? You both SHOULD accept my challenge to the two you. If you're right? The one-sided slaughtering that in your opinion you guys would give me is the ultimate answer and final solution: you'd bring down Deth and show the folly of my hubris. You'd pump up the RBL. And you did it following objective rules of real lyricism with real content being mandatory. Just like I battled and won in your RBL because I knew that my skill would see me through no matter how much hate I encountered [ And I got alotta flakk ]? You should prove your mettle with rules requiring real lyricism, real skill, real objective uncheatable voting in the RWZ...if you're so emphatically superior to me, as you claim.

But you and Res have found every excuse in the book to NOT do so. And I mean that as no diss, to either of you. It's just the truth.

Another thing: yall battle me here, with RWZ rules? I'll join the RBL and battle there. Again.

Or you can put me on ignore...which is perfectly cool with me. The way I see it? You accept my challenge and it's the permanent Deth of Jesus or you ignore me and stay out of my threads...which means I made Jesus disappear. Either way? I win.
    test
  13. Brown Jesus

Pretend you're me, now imagine I said this:

I honestly think that you and Res together cannot beat me. Period. But if you're convinced you can? You both SHOULD accept my challenge to the two you. If you're right? The one-sided slaughtering that in your opinion you guys would give me is the ultimate answer and final solution: you'd bring down Deth and show the folly of my hubris. You'd pump up the RBL. And you did it following objective rules of real lyricism with real content being mandatory. Just like I battled and won in your RBL because I knew that my skill would see me through no matter how much hate I encountered [ And I got alotta flakk ]? You should prove your mettle with rules requiring real lyricism, real skill, real objective uncheatable voting in the RWZ...if you're so emphatically superior to me, as you claim.

Since, I've done unlimited bars, multi round battles in the past and won. If you weren't around for it, how is that my fault? I don't want to do it because there isn't a point. Everyone will agree on a victor in 1 round much more clearly that in two; since someone might think you took round 1 and I took round 2, or whatever other tying scenario you cn think of. Add the fact that I'm not doing three rounds and we arrive at a 1 round battle. Funny how it all makes sense, huh? And you're still refusing to accept my offer; you even fucking quoted it. But I'm the one making excuses. lol if you're ego is so sensitive that you have to completely dismiss reality (on an online text battling message board, no less), then I don't want to be the one responsible for your suicide. I'm washing my hands. bye.
    test
  14. DethStryque

If somebody with your lack of battle record proof said what I said to ME what I said to YOU? I'd rip his head off. All the way off. And do something to the rest of his body and soul that would make Satan sick.

I accepted your battle challenge. In fact? I did you not one not two but EIGHT steps better: I'd battle you AND join your RBL to face and eviscerate everybody else like you...until the wakk voting inevitably slants against me prolly in a title match. NO MATTER WHO WINS THE BATTLE BETWEEN ME AND YOU.

That's 5 more 1 round battles. After the 3 I just did. That's 8 battles in the format that you prefer. If you would do JUST ONE battle in the way that I prefer. And I don't even have a partner or even THE OFFER of a partner from the person I'm battling to write half my bars in this hypothetical 8 round battle arc.

AND. I'd do those 8 rounds NO MATTER WHAT. Win or lose. And you KNOW that in the RBL? They'll pull out the stops to make sure that I lose by cheating me. There's 3 major instances of precedence of that already being done to me. We both know ahead of time that they'll cheat me. But I'd do it again, anyway. And that will guarantee alot more eyes will step to your RBL. You'd get more participants. Because Deth is there. No ego; no arrogance. Just real talk.

All you have to do is step up and face Deth. But you won't. I guess you just proved that the Bible is a lie...because Jesus is absolutely terrified of Deth.

Begone. You are dismissed.
    test
  15. Brown Jesus

09-11-2012, 05:45 PM
    Remove user from ignore listDethStryque
    This message is hidden because DethStryque is on your ignore list.
    test
  16. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

So i'm guessing nobody ever bothered to tell deth that he sucks huh? and tell the beetleborg that laughing at ever lame joke toward me does not constitute a victory against me while we're at it.
    test
  17. DethStryque

Except for the part that Deth is amongst the very best here and Deth will annihilate you in a battle and you didn't accept Deth's battle challenge.
    test
  18. DethStryque

So. You got on my thread to prove that I'm on your ignore list...thereby proving that you're not ignoring me. Very smart. Except for the part where it's extra stupid.
    test
  19. Brown Jesus

It's called the notification panel; stop quoting me faggot.
    test
  20. Brown Jesus

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.