Battle the fourth horseman

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by DethStryque, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

You're wrong. I did three 1 rounders. Planet, Kross, Flux. Back to back, and I had 2 battles going at the same time...and for a short while I had all 3 battles going at once. So really I did a 3 rounder. You know...the kind of battle that you NEVER...EVER...HAVE DONE.

So when I said:

You knew I was so right that you had to quote me on it.

You're right. Champs don't blah blah blah. Champs battle 1-3 rounders and win like it ain't no thang. Like I have PROOF that I do. Cuz for me? It ain't no thang.How can you claim to even be a quality lyricist much less a true champ and NOT battle 2 rounds even to champ a league...and then expect that your word is good and you'll suddenly decide to battle 2 rounds at ANY time?

Nah. Nobody believes that. Your own actions and your own history proves otherwise.

You know something else champs don't do? They don't troll somebody else's thread and make posts about how they're not going to battle. I have never in life or Deth trolled your threads. Champs don't resort to immature profanity over the internet. And. Champs. BATTLE.

So battle me already.

2 rounds or moonwalk outta here. Nah. Matta fact? 3 rounds now. Full championship rounds. Cuz I know that when it comes to real quality bars? You ain't got it, won't get it, kain't have it. So Moonwalk outta my thread, you non-bar havin lyricless troll.
    test
  2. DethStryque

test
  3. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

Well sadly i won that... you're still a text typing faggot tho....
    test
  4. DethStryque

I hope you DID win. I actually thought you wrote the better verse in your battle with Tacky. As for insults on a post? Child, please.
    test
  5. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

He posted a link saying you lost to Tac in a match you won? So lost..

As for Deth.

Why did you do a 1 rounder with all of them but won't with me or BJ? I'll give it to you.. You have a lot of bars.. About 1/4 of them make sense, but you have TONS of bars.

You're like Canibus.. Dude has like 4,000 songs.. maybe more.. How many are good? Maybe 3?
    test
  6. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Oh by the way, the whole black belt thing.. Do you fight? We should do that..

Oh yeah.. also...

Your verses aren't as terrible as I make them out to be. i will say that they are not TEXT VERSES. They would be much better live in a grind time type of battle. Your flow is not there, honestly. You have more of a spoken word feel to all of your verses. This is why you will not progress on the text side, or the audio side for that matter.. Your verses would not be able to flow with a beat. I do like the spoken word style you use though. Reminds me of Dizaster from GT.
    test
  7. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Didn't you just get done telling him he has been stroked by a man? You sound like a woman.

And that isn't an insult, it's an observation.
    test
  8. DethStryque

I deliberately brought that whole Tacky thing up. Know why? Because the accumulated bar total of the 2 or so rounds KN went through before he battled Tack was LESS than a SINGLE VERSE from me. That fact really makes him talkin trash look silly.

Here's an idea: I'll accept a 2 rounder of 48 bars with you guys collabing to write 24 bars each per round. RWZ rule. If you think you can beat me in a 1 rounder? Here's your way to prove it. You guys go first each round.

Kross and Flux? We didn't even know each other. We were just essentially sparring with one another. You and BJ been dissin for months now. Even though it's not personal to me? We got text battle beef. 3 rounds would definitively settle it. 2 rounds...eh. Not so much. But I'd accept it.

You down?
    test
  9. DethStryque

Yep, I fight. Well. What tournies do you enter? I'll see you there. Or are you in the L.A. area? I'll come to your dojo.

Thanks for the semi props on my bars, but not only is my flow there? Not only can I flow to beats which I've done for years? Not only have I progressed quite a bit on the text side...and continue to progress? Not only will I ABSOLUTELY WRECK the audio side? I also do spoken word and poetry well. Thank you very much for the compliment in that area.

Diz raps much faster than I do. My enunciation, knowledge of rhyme pattern and rhyme scheme, and knowledge as to where the breaks are in my bars make them very easy to pronounce and flow to.

When I catch you at a tournie or your gym before we spar? I'll spit bars at you. You'll see exactly what I mean.

What do you train in? Who's your instructor?
    test
  10. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Yooo.. I alwayz thought namix and Sur5ill was the same person.
    test
  11. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I have been a part of Black Hole Brazilian Jiujitzu - Gracie style. Been doing it for 6 years up until this passed year. I live in CT, man. Not LA
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

This is the longest debate Ive ever seen n RM history! Smh..
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ive actually dabbled n some Ninjitsu, Tai Chi and Kung Fu.
    test
  14. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

maybe one of you black belts can beat the smell of faggot off of deth
    test
  15. DethStryque

Authentic ninjitsu is VERY hard to find. Who was your instructor?

I don't have any formal training in Tai Chi, but I like it.

I hold a 3rd dan in Shaolin Kempo Karate, in addition to my other ranks.

You're welcome to try, should you muster the courage and skill. If not? Just let it go, man.
    test
  16. DethStryque

I trained in GJJ back in the day at the Torrance facility with Rorion and Royce. You go to Grappler's Quest? NAGA? Abu Dhabi Submissions? I'll see you there if you do.
    test
  17. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

lol, i hope that was a poorly delivered joke.
    test
  18. DethStryque

You're the only poorly delivered joke around here.

3 rounds. 48 bars. RWZ rules. I challenge you. Accept or back down.
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Lol good one.
    test
  20. DethStryque

Thanks!!

So. King Nicholis or anyone else who want it in a multiround, real lyrical throwdown. Step up and face your Deth. Face The Fourth Horseman.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.