Battle the fourth horseman

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by DethStryque, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Yeah I remember you mate as trap. Old times. Any other people on RM from Fiendworld that you recognise?
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

You've been ducking me for more than 6 months, and haunting my threads for longer than that [ that's how I heard of you in the first place; you just came by my threads when I didn't even know you existed ].

Unlike onsite, when I challenge a dude to a face to face battle? If he backs out on the spot he looks like a chump. You, Brown Jesus, have been backin out of battling Deth for so long that you're literally divine with it now. You can walk on water AND backslide from Deth like you're Moonwalkin.

I challenge you: Deth to Jesus. 2 rounds RWZ rules 48 bars.

Somebody cue Billy Jean so he can start Moonwalkin...
    test
  3. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Don't act like you aren't doing the same shit. I want to go one round, and you keep refusing to accept that offer. If you're so desperate to battle, then why don't you accept my challenge of one round of 24 lines. No flips and people get to vote however the hell they want to; why do you insist on maintaining so-called RWZ rules, when no one on planet fucking earth even knows/cares what they are? We were trolling the shit out of you in that RWZ thread. And you take forever to respond, so yeah... accept one round of 24 standard (lolwut) rules or stfu. If you're down, we can have 30 minute deadlines; we all know you've been writing since the first day I called you out on that gay shit.

tl;dr

You're gay as fuck. One round, 24 lines or gtfo
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

I prefer Jesus overcomes Deth; much more accurate. I'll set the thread, man. You want rules?

Name vs Name

24 lines

no flips etc

2-4 line minimum on votes

all votes satisfying this are valid; i.e. anyone can vote. No one is hate voting lol; only lame ass shitty "textcees" think people hate vote.

strict deadlines, none of this shit that drags on for months. I'm looking at you

THat just about covers it. We cn include minimum post count since you think that I have a thousand aliases and I would vote for myself. Guilty conscience ass faggot.
    test
  5. DethStryque

First? I forgot you existed again until you invaded my thread [ again ]. I haven't written a bar for you since I destroyed you in one of the cyphers.

Here's the problem with your rules: I have routinely done 1 round battles. You haven't done 2 round battles with flips EVER as far as I can tell. You know that 2 rounds with flips is the domain of the superior lyricist [ which you're not ]; it requires more creativity, more firepower, more bars, more skill...more everything worth being done. My concern is that you [ like all guys who favor your style ] will simply NOT ENGAGE me in a 2 round war if I agree to your rules [ which I already have; see the RBL ] because you know for a fact that you have no chance in a real battle [ which has multirounds and all the other stuff I said in the RWZ rules ].

So we go 2 rounds, but with a format switch that meets each of us in the middle.

Round 1: 32 bars, no flips

Round 2: 48 bars+ flips, MULTI MURDER MATCH [ Ex Ven style ]

Deadline: Riot/Ex Ven RBL rules...if you agree today [ Wednesday ]. Post Round 1 by Friday midnight; if you agree tomorrow [ Thursday ] it's Saturday midnight. Basically 48 hours after you agree is the deadline for Round 1. Extensions of 24 hours given by J.A. and he won't post his verse until the extension is up. And to ensure no cheating? We agree to send both ROUNDS OF VERSES to say...JASON ANTHONY...and he can post them both at the same time. 48 hours from the day of acceptance for Round 1. By Wednesday or Thursday midnight [ I'm working, not sure which is my day off...think it's Thursday ] for Round 2.

Any missing of the deadline is automatically a DQ LOSS unless an extension is granted by JASON ANTHONY. Automatic DQ if you miss the extension deadline.

1. RWZ rules prevails over every round; categories and all. This GUARANTEES no cheating of any kind.

2. Anybody can vote...as long as they follow the RWZ rules.

3. You can start Moonwalking like MJ now...
    test
  6. Brown Jesus

So I'm a pussy for not accepting a 2 round battle, but you're a "superior lyricist" because you won't do a one round battle? Man, stfu... no one wants to read/write two rounds except you. Everyone you try and get to battle two rounds declines because we can't be bothered to write 96 lines looooool. So my offer stands exactly as it has since whenever this spat between us began. ! round of 24.

I mean a "superior lyricist" shouldn't have a problem with this, right? It should be easy, right? It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes, right? Especially because you're sooooo amazing, right? I mean, you say that you freestyle battle, so you could do the same in text, right? ..... right?

edit: oh, yeah, funny how you quoted me, yet somehow forgot that I existed lol. Eat a dick, bitch.
    test
  7. DethStryque

I'm a superior lyricist because I've battled everywhere--Emcee Arena, RBL, RSTL--in one round and multiround formats and won. I've battled and won in your format...in every circumstance. Vs haters, slanted votes and voters, ignorant voters, good voters, everything. And I still won. You don't even have the courage, skill, bars, creativity, or anything else worthwhile to even TRY my format against me. I have also written pieces that got excellent reviews in the poetry section. The only reason I haven't ripped The Open Mic section is merely because I haven't put my songs there yet, but I will. Starting this month. I will have excelled in every area that a writer can on this site. I'm even looking into the OTBVA just to keep the sword sharp by staying potent enough to dominate in those kinds of contests too. Loses don't bother me, I know I'll overcome them and do well. Losses are temporary. Victories result in permanent skill acquisition.

But if you battle me? You will lose every whichaway and you know it. That's why I'm your superior.

In order to respond to you, I had to be reminded that you existed. Your intrusion upon this thread reminded me of your existence.

So I'll prove Jesus is scared of Deth.

I'll battle you in a one round battle with bar lengths of your choosing and time schedules of your choosing under RWZ rules and with Jason Anthony as moderator [ so there's no cheating and definitely votes happening ] if you battle me in a 2 round battle with RWZ rules going unlimited...FIRST.

You can get back to Moonwalking away from Deth now...
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

Oh, so in effect, you're being a bigger pussy by trying to make this a 3 round battle? Are you fucking serious? What part of 1 round don't you understand? I already said I won't do two round, so to prove I'm scared of battling you, we should do a two round battle first? Are you retarded?

And wtf are you talking about? No one is hate voting lolol. You really take this shit too seriously. Go play in traffic.
    test
  9. DethStryque

Pussies are cowards and softies WHO DO LESS. A 3 round battle REQUIRES MORE BARS. Therefore I CAN'T BE the pussy because I'm saying DO THE HARDER MORE RAW DAWG MORE SKILLFUL MORE MANLY THING. You're the coward running away. I said I'd battle you in a 1 round battle if you battle me in a 2 round battle first.

I was pointing out that what you just insisted on--you won't do anything other than a 1 round battle--is exactly why I'm your superior, and it's exactly why YOU'RE the "pussy", as you put it. Not me. I wasn't even thinking of calling you a pussy, tbh.

I've done 1 round battle formats and became a champion.

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...-1-v-s-5-mw-no-sire-2-1-a.html#post1068909225

You have NEVER done 2 rounders and still refuse to do so...but I'm undefeated in 2 round battles vs all comers.

I also excel in poetry and RSTL type stories...and I excel in cyphers and Open Mics. In comparison to you? I'm by far the superior lyricist because I do well wherever lyricism is in effect. You on the other hand won't take part in anything which isn't your comfort zone--1 round, low bar count, and open rules that you can cheat with.
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

lmao @ middleweight champ in Venoms league, stfu. And I'm dying At more manly thing; if your masculinity is based on text battles, then you're a bitch plain and simple.

Anyways, it has nothing to do with being scared lol; I barely want to waste 15 minutes on you, why would I want ot do it three times?

Let's do it this way: If I win the 1 round battle (normal rules), then you can claim a rematch (2 rounds, whatever gay rules you want); If you win, I could give a fuck less tbh.

I'm going to come out and say that you won't understand the honesty AND sarcasm coming from this post.
    test
  11. DethStryque

My problem is that you have no reason under these circumstances to EVER do a 2 round battle with me. You could get your 1 rounder and bail. I on the other hand have a proven track record of doing 1 rounders. You can scoff all you want, but my MW RBL title is both proof that I've done and in fact in my last two battles within a week of this posting just did 2 more 1 rounders. And I beat people who are way better than you, btw.

However you have never done a 2 rounder and repeatedly state that you won't. So. Do the 2 rounder my way: 48 bars, flips, RWZ rules...FIRST. I will flat out do your one rounder thereafter no matter how badly I smash you in the 2 rounder...er, uh, I meant to say...whether you win or not in the 2 rounder. So in my offer to you? You have a GUARANTEE that I will battle your way if you battle my way FIRST. In your offer to me? I MIGHT get you to do something that you DEFINITELY DON'T WANT TO DO AND HISTORY PROVES YOU HAVE NEEEVER EVER DONE...that's IF you keep your word after I serve you in our 1 rounder, too.
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

Point by point for the woman with the low IQ

1. I could say the same about you showing for a 1 rounder after I beat you. What point is there to a 1 round battle after I win a 2 round battle?

2. Your RBL title is proof that Venom's league was weak as fuck. And you couldn't even get into the heavyweight lmao.

3. You beat people in the last week that were:

a) 1 round battles

So anyone but Res and I can get a 1 round battle? We're both opposed to 2 round battles... hmmmm.

b) battles where you beat someone better than me

b.1) Smitty voted against you in the battle verse flux and I don't think there are any votes in the other battle you have in the last week.

b.2) If you mean in the past... no, you haven't.

c) I've done plenty of 2 rounders before; enough of them to know that the "superior lyricist" (to use you gay ass term) wins in a 1 round battle.

d) Why do you insist on dictating so much? RWZ, 2 rounds, flips, etc? Is it so that you can sway everyone into a verse that is formed exactly how you think one should be constructed? Why can't a voter say that I had the better punches and that's all they care about in a text battle? While the next voter can connect with the multi's, rhyme schemes, etc that I use. Why does everyone's opinion have to somehow fit into your lame ass voting criteria? What ever happened to an opinion? Oh, yeah, people like you complaining about hate votes because their style is outdated and wack as fuck, that's what.

e) History =/= After Dethstryque. I've been a member on rapmusic since 2001; you been here since 2008. Don't talk to me about history, faggot.

In conclusion, I don't owe you shit. If you want to battle me, then it's one round. You're willing to do it with everyone else; there is no reason why you shouldn't with me. Unless, like Weez and I have found out, you're too much of a pussy. You already know we aren't doing two rounds, so your way of saving face is to demand a two rounder. You're a complete bitch, I get it.

And you know why I want it this way? I want voters to vote; not fill out a form. I want it to be fair; I don't want dropping first to be a disadvantage vis a vis flips or dropping late (looking at you). I don't want it to be lame; I'm trying my best, but you're really gaying up the waters.

Faggot

edit: Just calling you a douchebag. kthxbye
    test
  13. DethStryque

I always want smitty to vote on my battles because his perspective...like Flux's...is radically different than mine. But he's honest. Controversial, but he's smart as hell knowlegeable and honest. He won't cheat. I LIKE having different and sometimes diametrically opposed opinions in my battles because it spurs me to be more inclusive.

As for Ven's league? Bottom line, everybody I battled would smoke you. Bottom line? I did 1 rounders and just did two more. Link me to a 2 rounder that you've done within the last year. Thought so. And you're weak and almost everybody you battled is weak.

Superior lyricists don't run from battles. They ain't scared of 3 round battles, unlimited rounds, or limited bars. They battle anywhere under any rules, and win. Which you don't and never will; which proves your an INFERIOR lyricist. Like I have proof that I have and always do, which makes me the SUPERIOR lyricist. Link me to your two round battles and we can compare them to my 1 rounders. I still smoke you. Period. That's IF you EVER HAD a 2 rounder.

The reason I have RWZ guidelines is because text battling on RM has been largely dominated by the narrow, biased, literally ignorant [ as in they literally don't know more or better ] RBL mindset which is hostile to anything different creative or new. Everybody is the same. You read one verse? you LITERALLY have read them all, style wise. The CONTENT may differ...but only because Wakk Rapper X does the wakk RBL style better than Wakk Rapper Y. Yall all do 1 round tiny bar cap no flips focused on only one kind of personal, gay jokes, weak rhyme schemes, the same rhyme pattern, poor vocab, zero visuals, no sound manipulation, zero or poor wordplay...basically formulaic as Harlequin romances. That's why the RBL dies so frequently. It's always the same, always slanted ignorant and boring.

The RWZ guidlines make it impossible to cheat, expands your skills and knowledge base every time, and is set so that all styles can compete fairly there. Battlers with styles as different as Hitman Holla and A-Class can battle under RWZ without any slant making the difference in the voting and judging. The RBL is neeeeveeer objective because the RBL attracts mostly one kind of writer: a text guy who thinks that gay jokes, basic rhyme schemes, weak personals weak nameplay and one kind of punchline=everything good about rap.

RBL guys would say that there's a difference between live battle styles and text styles. No there's not. RBL guys would say that Illmac spit filler in round 3 of this battle, Pat Stay spit filler every round in this battles, and DNA spit filler in round 2 of this batte. Not they didn't. RBL guys just lack the skillz and knowledge, creativity experience vocab rhyme schemes multis rhyme patterns etc. to recognize REAL skillz and knowledge, REAL creativity experience vocab rhyme schemes multis rhyme patterns etc.

And the biggest giveaway of inferior lyricists and wakk rappers? They drop childish profane insults from Middle School in posts instead of dropping battle raps. All these posts with all those words equal at least 2 rounds of batte. If you REALLY meant what you said, and if you REALLY thought you were better? You'd've battled me already. You didn't don't and you won't do it, though. Cuz you didn't don't and won't have any chance of even being competitive.I'll absolutely and easily destroy you. And you know it.
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

No time for a real response right now, but the one thing that keeps standing out to me:

Unless it's W.eezy or BJ wanting to do a 1 round battle; then "superior lyricists" don't battle when/where ever. Under such circumstances, "superior lyricists" do not battle in any format, they only battle under so-called RWZ rules that said lyricist has constructed in order to be more favorable to his verse (i.e. his opinion on what a good verse is) such that the probability of acceptance is effectively 0. Thereby avoiding the humiliation of losing to a superior lyricist (note: no quotes). In such an even, the "superior lyricist" is not bitching out of a 1 round battle, but rather, the superior lyricist is turning down the 2 round offer. Furthermore, any and all contradictory statements are hereby valid; i.e. Dethstryque being a superior lyricist and willing to battle in ANY format. Such statements are both true and false, hence they are true.

You forgot that part, Deth.

edit: faggot
    test
  15. Brown Jesus

I meant that to say false and true, respectively.

edit: wtf am I talking about, those are both false. That only leaves the double negative defense.
    test
  16. DethStryque

Yep. Really hard dudes insult complete strangers--who are Master rank black belts--on internet posts. [ sigh ]

Simple.

Do 2 rounds first. The thing you refused to do. Cuz if we do 1 round first you'll just make up an excuse to be sure that you duck the 2 rounder.

Accept the RWZ 48 bar 2 rounder AS THE FIRST BATTLE, then move on to the 1 rounder. Refuse the 2 rounder? We can just let this whole thing go.
    test
  17. Brown Jesus

Your reading copmrehension skills suck. I will try to be as clear as possible:

I do not want to do a 2 round battle, for a variety of reasons. I want to do a 1 round battle. To compromise, I will offer you a rematch after I beat you, thereby making it a two round battle.

idgaf about your belt in whatever gay ass martial art you do, you're still an idiot. Why can't you understand that if I don't want to do a 2 round battle, then I definitely don't want to do a 2 round battle AND a 1 round battle. It's pretty simple really, 2 < 2 + 1 and 2 is unacceptable to me.

How come you're willing to battle other people in one round battles? Why is it different for W.eezy and I? Why can't you see the hypocrisy in saying a "superior lyricist" accepts any challenge, yet continuing to refuse my challenge while considering yourself a "superior lyricist". Why do you focus on me calling you a faggot, yet completely ignoring the whole point of the argument?

As far as I can see, there are two option. Are you unwilling to accept my challenge, therefore proving the fact that you are not in fact a "superior lyricist," using your retarded ass logic? Or, will you accept my challenge, lose, and still be proven the inferior lyricist? So which is it?

Either way is fine with me. Personally, I'd prefer the former, since I'm lazy; but I wouldn't mind showing you what time it is.

ps: I don't have any links to 2 round battles of mine because everything prior to like 2006 no longer exists on this board.
    test
  18. DethStryque

More immature profanity. More ducking battles and proving from your own posts that you haven't donea 2 round battle since 2006 [ if you ever did them at all ].

All battle champs battle for more rounds than scrubs do. 12 rounds for boxing. 5 rounds MMA. Tournaments for K-1. etc. Since you're a scrub? You ONLY do 1 rounders. Since I'm a true champ and a true superior lyricist? I do it all. You don't can't and won't. Battle me ONLY when you're ready to go multiple rounds. Anderson Silva, Pacquiao, Mayweather, Canelo, etc etc won't agree to a 1 rounder with anyone, especially some undeserving scrub. You either fight for the belt and fight championship caliber rounds--which is REALLY 3 ROUNDS MINIMUM--or stay in the Scrub League where you belong.

2 rounder first so I can put that smashery on you that not even your slanted voters can save you from. No 2 rounder? No battle. Sooo...Moonwalk outta my thread now.
    test
  19. Brown Jesus

Except you just did a 1 rounder; two of them, actually. What is your point exactly? Mine is that you're ducking me, because I'm offering basically the same rules you have accepted in the recent past.

Champs don't blah blah blah; well a Dethstryque did.

unomm

lofuckingl @ comparing this to irl fighters
    test
  20. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

This thread is gay....real gay...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.