{{battle of the songs}} lush one, lms, & maniphest dstnee (you decide!)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by -LMS-, Jun 8, 2011.

?

Which song do you like the most??

1. LUSH ONE - SKY WRITIN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. LMS - THAT REAL SHIT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. MANIPHEST DSTNEE - UNSIGNED CHOPPERS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I can't call it, I Like Them ALL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

btw i just played Blaze's track another 5x WHILE your ass was hating. I only played your "I'm LYRICAL, I'm LYRICAL... I RAP, I RAP" boring ass track once. Learn to make MUSIC & maybe you can get love one day too.
    test
  2. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

wow dutch vega continues to show signs of disrespectful bitch-madeness. thinkin you somethin cuz u suck at rap n organize some battles. and i catch heat on these boards lmao. dutch a faggot
    test
  3. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

Fuck all That talk little nigga, You wanna run ya mouth? Then battle me fuck boy. Get stomped out by a dade county chiko again, my nigga!
    test
  4. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i hope this isnt how all black people feel
    test
  5. Dutch Vega

:funny:

At you continuing to use the vocabulary you use. Have you ever been punched in ya mouth for such disrespectful word? I posted a video of a song i liked better than the other 3. I don't give a fuck bout anybodies feelings on it. Ya'll wanna take it personal? Feel free to. You wanna hate on my songs feel free to. When i post a thread you wanna post an opinion? Feel free to.

Keep on feeling free to speak disrespectfully towards me, its very motivating towards when i see you in real life. & :funny: @ me "sucking" at rap...

Homey i could give a fuck bout "Organizing" events. I do this shit genuinely from the heart which is why i never have a breakdown bout dealing w/ this shit, its why i do what i do so easily, its NOTHING. & Plays no part in motivating my ego, if anything this lil bullshit hosting here & there keeps me more grounded. Unlike a dude like you, who really thinks he's the "Truth".
    test
  6. ManiphestDestNE

gimmicks gettin old tbh^^^u should have some new material by now my dude
    @blazeANDdutch
    test
  7. Dutch Vega

:funny::funny::funny::funny:

You stay in obscurity in your dying division. I'm good. :cool:

See u at the Dub on the 28th..... little nigga.
    test
  8. Dutch Vega

:funny:

[​IMG]
    test
  9. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

was that for me or dutch
    test
  10. Dutch Vega

either way bro... he's a dick regardless... hahaha
    test
  11. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

yikes. i mean its a good song but damn
    test
  12. ManiphestDestNE

both a yall. lmao @ dutch callin me disrespectful after actin like a little bitch right now. askin if ive ever been punched in the mouth for bein disrespectful? have u ever brushed ur mouth? were aware u dont care about anybody's "feelings" dutch which is why ur a bitch made mark
    test
  13. Dutch Vega

Its a damn good song. The progression & build up w/ his lyrics.... TIGHT b.

I know good music.

Its why MD's CD was a frisbee when we left FLA. 4 Frisbee's to be exact. from my copy, to Amzilla's, PH's & Swave's.... Unanimous decision to FRISBEE!
    test
  14. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

a nigga thats gonna get swung on and hugged up and not do nothing but run the other way got the nerve to call another dude bitch made

especially all the "tough guy" shit you try to talk in battles

NAGL
    test
  15. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

You run your mouth, but You don't wanna battle? Then you're a scared bitch who can't back up any real emcee talk. And the Dub is sunday, so that would be june 3rd pana. And last I checked my "dying division" had you leavin MIA DOA, so check that nonsense.
    test
  16. Dutch Vega

:funny::funny::funny::funny:

I'm a bitch right now? You got that sweet blood pumping thru ya veins. GTFOH.

Your not fooling ANYBODY. Your chicken wing defense as an instant flinch when a punch is getting thrown your way speaks volumes on how much Heart YOU Have. Shut up & sit down.
    test
  17. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

Are you 15 seriosuly? YOu act like a kid whos just got a job at Footlocker who gets 20% off anything! "fuck with me now, These kicks cost me $20 less than yours"...... Its pathetic. SO next time u make a draft thread LMS is free to come in there and post his battles and say "Fuck these amateurs id beat all of them idiots"......Its pathetic dutch, and as "staff" of everywhere u seem to go....and be proud of. YOU should be setting examples
    test
  18. ManiphestDestNE

ive explained my resons for not fightin that man, i give a fuck what u think mr won. and yes dutch vega is a punk ass bitch that loves to think hes cool wit his garbage ass and continually disrespects ppl cuz he thinks he can, thats bitch-ass-ness. dont ride his jock cuz he posted ur song, u know dudes garbage but im sure youll take the extra 30-views. keep trollin me tho dude its in right now on this board so dagl4u
    test
  19. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

OYE You run your mouth, but You don't wanna battle? Then you're a scared bitch who can't back up any real emcee talk. And the Dub is sunday, so that would be june 3rd pana. And last I checked my "dying division" had you leavin MIA DOA, so check that nonsense.
    test
  20. Dutch Vega

I run my mouth? B. YOU got upset bout my opinion, another one of these "I wanna promote on the net but if anybody has an opinion that i don't like I'm gonna wild out" muthafuckas. Fuck OUTTA Here w/ that bullshit. YOU Came out YOUR Mouth to me!

& I left MIA w/ an L yes, but My performance got more reaction than ppl from your own town that night. :funny:

Your a nobody who i never seen battle, why would i battle you? I don't even know who you are. Who are you Mr.Nobody?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.