Battle Of The Sexiest Team 1 Matches

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by UFO the Phoenix, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I wasn't on your team but girl don't even worry about it.
    test
  2. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

UFO...

1st, I want to say that if you have problems with the PTL mods, you should address them in the pit or through AIM and not voice them in the threads of the PTL. That won't be accepted at all man. It's just not cool and we have to remain respectable towards each other.

2nd, Don't go complaining in their if you're not going to put forth the effort in making things better. you're mod here too remember and this battle of the sexes has been given none of your attention so I don't see how you have time to complain about the ptl at all.

You've always been good ppl to me, but you can't be going on rogue missions to publically attack my league.... I'm not having it. There was some problems and I told you I would address them. All you had to do is place some faith in your head mod, but you didn't and I'm dissapointed man. I still got mad luv fa ya, but you need to help more and complain less especially when you're not helping much.

I appreciate your help man, but we've got to stay on a peaceful trail and everyone seems to be falling off since I briefly had my focus on the rstl. but as you can see now, I'm through with that and I'm back to make sure my home here is kept serene.
    test
  3. Carter P

Carter P Tre4 Strongest

whats good
    test
  4. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

this was a complete failure

thanks for those that came thru

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.