Battle of the 2 100 dollar mics

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by BPINCdef, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

and btw, all you seem to know is that you think you sound tight on a MXL..and that aint that much kid
    test
  2. Milo

Milo Guest

first off, mic1, mods aren't supposed to be the supreme knowledgable cats of their respected forums -- they're supposed to keep a mature outlook on things, provide insight they best they can, and keep shit in line.

so if you know more than he does, cool. but then again, you havn't done anything to prove that either.
    test
  3. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

i have given people lots of advice on non-mic related shit (how to connect various types of equipment, mixers vs. preamps, etc) as well as mic advice for a long time, but all that i see bpinc doing is talking about MXLs and he gets modded....thats all im sayin.
    test
  4. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

i asked one question about an MXL vs a B1, and all i ever talk about is MXLs? =,(
    test
  5. Luminous

Luminous Burbaby

I have 3 mics...specifically...three of the ones you were discussion.

The facts are...you use speculation and hearsay when you discuss things...and I use facts.

I speak from experience...because I own the products...until you get your fucking allowance and buy one...SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    test
  6. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

lol okay....i have a job but i pay for college classes instead of buying more mics.
    test
  7. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

The best $100 mic I used

was the behringer B-1.... I've used the mxl's,, they all peices of shit.. I've used alot of em including the v67,, the v63, and the 990.. the behringer B-1

I found that the B-1 is the best sounding, best value, and the best $100 mic on the market...

I mean it comes with a case, a shockmount,a widescreen for $100... Its hott as hell, the sound is tight... I don't kno...

go for that $100 mic its better than alot of the mics that are expensive,, and the Marshall mics are just generic shit..

oh yeah, and about the dynamic mics,,, I've used all the radio shaq ones,, including the shure sm58,, and it is no where in comparison with the B-1... at all...

There's no point on spending $100 on a dynamic, when u can get a mic that sounds a hundred times better for the same price, all u need is phantom power which ain't that much...
    test
  8. XPENSIV

XPENSIV Xspenzo fucked your wife

Oktava MK-319 shits on both for $100
    test
  9. LyrikalzofPrime

LyrikalzofPrime ~[]R[]S[]C[]~

I was wondering...where do ya'll go to get these mics??? do ya'll order it over the net or what?? just wondering...
    test
  10. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

I got mine off musician's friends...over the net.
    test
  11. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

ive bought both of mine (currently sellin one...peep the sig) at guitar center
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.