Battle League Suggestion's

Discussion in 'Site Help & Feedback' started by Aesthet1c, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

I wasn't sure where to post this.

Audio Battle League

I suggest an audio battle league, not like beats and shit. Sound templates that would seem impossible to rap too, like the sound of running water. Thing's along that line.

Like the RSTL your given a picture and a topic to rap too, in this league you will be given an audio or a topical video to rap too.

Someone would have to write lyrics to this and be judged on them. But of course this is just an example and the idea of running water intertwined with rap is kind of proposturous.

but the main idea of this was to bring up the idea of Topical rapping on an audio level into the RSTL.

Write a beat Battle League

Now this idea I am excited about, this will encourage artists to write there own beats and really open a few minds in the forum.

Start writing beat's competitively and judge them on quality, length, audio samples, hooks, etc. etc.

Then you can use the beat's as samples throughout the forum like the audio battles for example.

i wanna see how the forum responds to this before I start designing the rules/regulations/audioclips..
    Let me know what you think, advice, suggestions?
    test
  2. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I suggest you gauge the amount of people who would be interested in these kinds of things. Without interest from the others, it won't do well. The beat idea seems like a cool idea but i'm not sure how many people here do that kinda thing.
    test
  4. JQuality

JQuality Jackoff Quality

[youtube]k03NBUfV4Wk[/youtube]
    test
  5. ClevelandRoxx90

ClevelandRoxx90 New Member

i suggest that GrindTime recruit some new battlers, shits getting weak and the good ones usually face chumps imo.. and what happened to battles with a beat playin? makes it way easier to vibe to than acupelas
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.