Battle in SB tonight

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by phillipdrummond, Oct 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

^^^And Tha Name "Platinum Teeth" Isn't A Fad???...
    test
  2. Icono

Icono Composite Sketches

Yeah. I definitely tip my hat off to BoRat. His style is not too complex... and hes very concise and consistant with his punches. I was too caught up trying to figure out how i'd counter him that i lost my train of thought all together... and once i realized i was brain farting... i choked.

but i still think with just Bo and i there... it was a dope battle enough. maybe not the best it could have been... considering i havent really been in touch with the battle circuit as of these last 2 years... but dope none the less. ive been humbled. lol. havent taken a loss since 97... but finally catching an L after all that time wasnt as bad as i had feared it would be.

we definitely gotta link up sometime since i visit SB every weekend.

but i definitely went off on a tangent with Cervin... the moment i found out he was researching me and pumping people for info... i knew he'd come written.
    test
  3. K.I.T.

K.I.T. Member

I was suppose to show at this... You prolly saw me there... I came late... Cuz some sorority chicks would'nt tell me to get off on "Los Coneros". They kept telling me slang. Get off at "Carnell", then "Los Carnell". That would be like me throwing a battle in my hood and telling you to get off at "The Shaw" instead of "Crenshaw" to some cats who could care less. I was ridin' up mountains ALL NIGHT. In total darkness, scared for my life. No beef though.
    test
  4. Icono

Icono Composite Sketches

i really wish i had a camera person there with me... i have the slowest net connection.

phil... i'll have my girl give you the 5 bucks for shipping out the footage on cd for me.
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

word icono---pleasure to meet you and your girl, you're chill peeps.

KIT is that your emcee name? damn dude that sucks. man some of the soririty sisters were stupid as FUCK. like this one dumbass bitch who basically TOLD marshall he wasn't a judge when he told her she was, kept on telling us the same obvious shit OVER AND OVER again. I wanted to be really obnoxious to her but I restrained myself...I couldn't believe the way she treated marshall...
    test
  6. Icono

Icono Composite Sketches

oooh yeah. my girl told me about that. ouch! that whole fucking school is ass backwards with race issues.
    test
  7. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

unfortuneately, that's the truth...

peace
    test
  8. Icono

Icono Composite Sketches

whens this footage going up?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.