Battle Video BATTLE AMERICA PRESENTS : T-Rex vs Donnie Menace

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by uuuuuuuuu, Jul 23, 2012.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Donnie Menace

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. T-Rex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. since83

since83 Well-Known Member

Verb was right about Rex tarnishing his legacy
    test
  2. ChickenAdobo

ChickenAdobo Call me Bryan

Rex: ya father is ya uncle
    dude in crowd: what's wrong with that?

lml
    test
  3. NotATroll

NotATroll New Member

you people are seriously brained-wash if you think trex won this. you let someone else opinion become your owns. there is something seriously wrong with you people.

mind control is a terrible thing (look at the dark knight shooter)

i have trex in my top 5 so you cant say im biased, im just real with it.

trex didn't prepare and donniemenace went off, but instead every comment is hes horrible, why should he be rapping etc.. i never heard of dude before this battle tbh. but after seeing this, i looked at more of his shit and hes def nice.

i feel bad for anyone that wants to say he wasn't nice in this. trex was okayish for not really giving a fuck about the battle. but that donnie guy said alot of ill shit and took this. that tom brady bullet line was fucking nasty.
    test
  4. 100 Bullets

100 Bullets You Don't Know Your Enemy

Rex

:i'llholla2:
    test
  5. Paper clips

Paper clips Member

t-rex free-styling and throw away bars are better then donnie preparation lol donnie had at max 5 hot lines from a 6 min round, sheesh
    test
  6. Spacelab

Spacelab Well-Known Member

grown man bars
    test
  7. J-Professional

J-Professional Well-Known Member

This shit sucks.
    test
  8. OG Hater

OG Hater New Member

It's a miracle how Rex wins all these battles with his shitty ass bars, and what's worse is that the other guys bars are just as shiity .... So basically Rex wins off of performance. This battle will be lucky to get 100k views

And once again you only hear k-Shine's cheerleading ass the background .... I think Rex brings him to battles so he can dickride when the crowd is silent.
    test
  9. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

Why are AHAT rappers so subpar? Serious question. They all have this attitude/air like they're saying such incredibly hot shit.. but it's just not. It's mostly lame/old shit.

Is their scene THAT devoid of clever folks?
    test
  10. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

Really didnt think this was as bad as people are saying.. I enjoyed it.
    test
  11. PJ Sumroc

I get the feeling that AHAT feels validated because of their high view count. I dont think all AHAT cats suck though Fatz & Doms are dope and i dont mind Nov,Artisan, and Donnie Menace.
    test
  12. PJ Sumroc

Oooooh shiiiiite you finally got ur red name..good shit!
    test
  13. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

Rex killed him
    test
  14. NotATroll

NotATroll New Member

quote for truth

they are all robots man. they even agree with a real life troll (willy) who post the dumbest shit he can think of just to get reactions. and people are really starting to agree with the stupid most retarded shit he says.

donniemenace went off. said alot of clever shit and delivered it well. he didn't whisper his lines like qp does (sons).

but now other trolls got people thinking qp is a good battler. (yeah he got bars for days, but it don't matter if you sound like you're talking while rapping).
    test
  15. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

first off, shit crowd

second, donnie menace is what mike shinoda would be like if he tried to battle rap

donnie mightve had a few good lines but like every other mediocre cat he lacks delivery and came off as unoriginal

id bet tht t rex had some crazy shit in store but kept it minimum after seeing how donnies round went, i look at it like this, im assuming battle america pays rex/kshine/ill more money than url pays so they feel like they should perform at their best if someones forking that much dough up

t rex just pulled a cortez vs yung ill and toned down what couldve been a crazy performance
    test
  16. PJ Sumroc

Word, i dont think Donnie Menace is terrible. I liked some of his lines, he delivered his shit well. I thought T-Rex won and I overall enjoyed the battle.

Glad Seneca finally dropped this..forgot it even happened.
    test
  17. NotATroll

NotATroll New Member

what was wrong with dudes delivery? what am i missing. he was aggressive, had some clever lines and a good voice. because he didn't disrespect rex and get in his grill he gets no credit? smh. only thing you can say was wrong with dude was that he stumbled 2 times (i think?) besides that, his delivery was better then alot of battle rappers. and he definitely said some hot lines.

the condom on the shoe and kick the fuck out you was hot. yeah condom lines been said before. rex said one, but nothing like dudes way of saying it.

i seriously don't understand the hate. trex could of won if he tried but he didn't so he takes the L.
    test
  18. Spacelab

Spacelab Well-Known Member

I like one rounders. Say what you gotta say and then quit. Makes the coin flip very important.
    test
  19. D Tibbs

D Tibbs Master

hard to vote for rex when his verse was half as long as Donnie's
    test
  20. PJ Sumroc

Yeah i like one rounders too. I'd like to see more leagues do one rounders every once in a while.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.