batista's return is confirmed.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

creative plans are to have him win the rumble and face orton for the wwe world title.
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

That kind of stuff with D-Bry and Dolph has always happened in wrestling, especially WWF/E with their big man fetish, but I probably am giving them too much credit.
    test
  3. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Meltzer speculated that those could potentially be plans, the shitty click-baiting websites like Wrestlezone are the ones reporting them as "creative's plans".
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

batista isn't coming back unless its for another run.
    test
  5. Diasick

Diasick this guy

if he still has his long hair a feud with roman reigns would be dope.

also I WISH they would turn cm punk heel already.

if batista is coming back he is just taking cm punks spot because cm punk was suppose to win the rumble, unless they do a fatal 4 way, it would be fitting for wm30.

They could also have him face taker to, but I wish they would give him someone new.

Randy Orton
    John Cena
    Daniel Bryan
    Batista

I think those dumb ticket companies forced wwe to reveal his return on raw, man that place would of marked the fuck out if it was a suprise.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

batista isn't a big name. batista isn't good on the mic. why the fuck would they give him a title run? he's not the rock.

and him vs the undertaker? why? that's not even a match. at this point in taker's career, he has to fight people who have a legitimate chance to break his streak; batista isn't even a name.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Diasick

Diasick this guy

this implied that you have to be the rock to get a title shot, and also batista was quite a big name.

also batista vs taker wm23.

hes certainly not coming back to face ryback at wm30 lmfao.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you have to be on the status or near the status of the rock to get a shot just for coming back, yes. batista is more like ryback than steve Austin. he was good when hhh, orton or flair could speak for him, but after he went solo he was a dunce on the mic. you really expect them to give him a title shot? he wasn't that good when he was relevant.

maybe they'll give him a match against cena or something for a non-title match, but he's definitely not getting a title shot. and he's DEFINITELY not fighting taker.
    test
  9. Diasick

Diasick this guy

he had 6 runs, and yes he will win the royal rumble and go on to face orton at wm30, not sure if its one on one though, notice they really haven't built up a feud for orton beyond the usual yet, also batista was more successful when he broke out of evolution, his mic skills wasn't that bad tbh he never had time to work on them because when he was coming up his character wasn't meant to be a speaker, cena will probably be in a match with orton at the rumble, so thats a good way to explain cena not winning the rumble, batista has been gone for years, and still beyond that piece of shit ryback, don't even compare the to, haha.

There has been wrestlers with less star power than batista that came back and got title shots, he's obviously coming back for one reason and one reason only, the title is meaningless now so for you to say you have to be on the rocks level is absurd.
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

straight from the horse's mouth!

and by horse i mean gut check.
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

The Rock >>>>Batista

I don't want to see Batista face taker or get a title shot. The Rock is way different. People love The Rock. The Rock holding the belt at various events was good for business. Who cares about Batista when it comes to that. There serve no purpose for Batista to hold the title or get a WWE World title shot.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Diasick

Diasick this guy

you better believe it, apparently hhh and batista been working on a deal for several months, there had to be a good offering to bring him back, I know for a fact that he will face orton, I don't get where you say no one cared about batista, he was on cena's level in his time, and wait till you hear the crowd reaction on the 20th, grant it, it won't be near the same if it was a suprise.

they build batista up as a credible threat to taker in their wm23 match, i can only imagine that the threat would be greater now.

the original plans was for cm punk to win the rumble but I think those plans have changed now.
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

They cheer for everyone who comes back.
    test
  14. Diasick

Diasick this guy

looks like one of my predictions is coming true and that it will be a fatal four way at mania30 since lesnar said hes going after the title, and we have the royal rumble winner = cm punk or batista, and if batista doesn't win the rumble, he'll still wind up in the fatal four way, that will leave cena up against taker or in a tag match with hogan. ( maybe the wyatts will be tag champs at mania, and it will be the wyatts vs hogan & cena?

raw was pretty good for a change tonight.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    test