Batista and John Cena are gonna take the titles on Wrestlemania, No SHIT

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by RedMaster, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

He DOES remind me of The Rock a little bit, with the glasses and everything.

I don't think he has the charisma of Rock or Stone Cold, however, he isn't bad on the mic. I noticed that when he talks, he doesn't finish a sentence. Like he'll say "I'll beat you Triple H----*crowd cheers*stops abruptly*---and I'll be the NEW world champion" *crowd cheers again*

It's like he can't finish an entire sentence, cuz he's always pausing at every word. I don't like that.

Oh yea, he really needs to do more moves other than that powerbomb. He's like a battle rapper, set-up/punchline, set-up/punchline, the way he does a set-up powerbomb/Batista-bomb. It gets repetitive, so hopefully his arsenal improves.....

Other than that, he's the future of that business right now. Much better than Orton ever did.
    test
  2. EnglishLanguage

EnglishLanguage New Member

just as long as he doesn't do a choke slam, i won't care. the choke slam is a fucking gay bag of gay.

i tried to think of an alternative finisher, and i can't think of one that wouldn't be a dull rehash or ripoff or boring.
    test
  3. vagrant

vagrant word life

^yeah. Batistas supposedly so strong right? but i haven't seen him do ANYTHING impressive yet. I can only think of clotheslines,spinebusters, powerbombs and thats about all lol. and he even does them just like any other superstar, don't seem high impact at all ....they need Lesnar back
    test
  4. EnglishLanguage

i've never thought batista was that powerful or strong. i used to see him struggle to get the bigger guys up, whereas lesnar, that's just raw power from being a farmboy all his life. that guy, was seriously the strongest fuckin guy i've seen in wrestling. if batista tried to lift the big show over his head he'd buckle and crumble. same with guys like the undertaker, and all these other hosses who build the body but have no fuckin strenth with it because it's all crank and supplements. god, the undertaker has trouble lifting the fuckin toilet seat to take a shit, not like he has the physique, but they build him up that way.
    test
  5. Trifektah

Trifektah fiZZee wATer

I think Cena will beat JBL and HHH will cheat his way to a victory against Batista so Big Dave can win it at Backlash...which of course will be too late and nobody will care anymore but that's what the WWE does. For an example see Goldberg's run in 2003.
    test
  6. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

yeah, thats what i was thinking exactly too...i also think if batista wins, he'll lose it in about a month, if not.. the next following day on RAW.. like kane lost it to stone cold one time.. but yeah anyways, if HHH wins.. i will be one heated mothafucka..fuck that cheesy ass wrestler... him and his wanna be ric flair ass

an about cena.. yeah, its about time JBL loses that shit.. and he beta not win again on some durrange bullshit...

GO CENA!
    test
  7. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

hehehe, you got a point..

and that new guy, chris masterpiece, he's so gay
    test
  8. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

cena would be a far worse champion than bradshaw...as impossible as that may seem...
    test
  9. EnglishLanguage

david arquette was a better champion than jbl
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i'd take Arquette over Cena
    test
  11. EnglishLanguage

i don't like either of them. bradshaw is bradshaw and i'd celebrate if he was neevr champion of anything ever again, and cena...well, i don't like that some rap gimmick is going to be a champion. that's just a fucking disgrace. the fans love cena so give it to him until he fades at least, cause the fans are at the core, the ones that matter. till then, build up a really great heel on smackdown to take it from him and go on a real great run with it. i dunno who that could be though.
    test
  12. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

Carlito could do it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.