Batista and John Cena are gonna take the titles on Wrestlemania, No SHIT

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by RedMaster, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

Yea uh, it's too fucking predictable.........
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

yeah it is.. BUT if Triple H wins.. a lot of fans are going to be let down.. or even if he wins the title back two months later.. me personally.. i like curv-balls.. we all think Batista is gonna win.. but it might not happen.. never say never in wrestling
    test
  3. vagrant

vagrant word life

^Yeah, HHH might retain the title, but I don't think there's any way that Cena is going to lose. they makin him seem like the Rock or something
    test
  4. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i hope Bradshaw retains...i really cant stand Cena as a face and this whole chain gang crap

if Batista wins, they should keep it on for awhile and not have him drop it right back to HHH
    test
  5. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

I wouldnt be too surprised if jbl won either.. The wwe. may wanna let him hold the title for a full year.. but i doubt it.. but HEY.. never say never as i always say.. keep your mind open
    test
  6. Kevy

Kevy Huh?

i hate john cena and i hope he loses.
    test
  7. RedMaster

Y'all niggaz trippin........I mean, I can understand WWE making stupid decisions (they are very good at that) but u know Wrestlemania always delivers.

Last year, Benoit & Eddie won the champion and heavyweight belts respectively, so u know they good for it. Notice how I didn't mention at how long Batista or Cena will keep the belt. Hell, they'll probably lose the belts back to Triple H & JBL at the RAW & Smackdown in the following week right after Wrestlemania, but I guarantee you guys titles are switching during that Sunday night.
    test
  8. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

exactly...
    test
  9. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

eddie won the belt prior to wrestlemania he just defended it against angle at wrestlemania 20. iono if either one of them will win.
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Who the heck do you think you are, suggesting something of that nature?! As a matter of fact that isn't even nature! Batista cannot keep the title; he is not capable of holding a crowd's attention! Without Triple H as champion, WWE is DOOMED! Worst idea ever man! Even Stephanie McMahon will tell you so! Heck, even Triple H will tell you so! Get your brain fixed! Go to the Wizard of Oz if you have to!
    test
  11. vagrant

vagrant word life

^Yup, its like what i BEEN saying; Batista would make a horrible champion. Anybody should have the foresight to see this...
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Predictability is not a sin. It's all in performance... and all the better if they can psyche you out before the match ends.

I predict "restart the match" call.
    test
  13. EnglishLanguage

EnglishLanguage New Member

WHOOOOOOOSH

anyway, who cares how "bad" batista might be, would you rather have hhh as your fucking champion? i mean god we've gotten SO bored of the guy we've lost all ability to process basic emotional functions about the man. we got bored to the point where our brains went crazy and just became complacent-WITH TRIPLE FUCKING H. thats how bad it is.

let ANYONE be champion other than him, for fucks sake hes just every kind of boring. i can fucking picture vince, stephanie, vinces puppets and all the writers sitting in a circle pleasuring themselves while hhh floats in the middle with his arms raised, smug look on his face, with angels wings on and the world title belt hanging off of him while monks chant like the sephiroth theme from ffVII.

give batista the title and don't make it a rental either, i mean let him keep it and let hhh go without the fucking belt for a YEAR or so. yes, a year. let people get used to wrestling without that disease as the champion. what do YOU think of when you think of raw as a whole? i'm willing to bet hhh. i know i do. hell, i barely ever watch anymore because of him, i don't care what storylines are going on. hes just the very definition of dull and boring. give batista the belt, even if he will be a bad champion, who cares, the fans will love it and it can't possibly be worse than jean paul shitfucker.

as for smackdown, who cares. you've got wiggatron 5000 vs one half of the acolytes. this should be a fucking dark match...but we live in such a sad day and age in the wwe that THIS IS OUR WRESTLEMANIA WORLD TITLE MATCH. god save us...
    test
  14. vagrant

vagrant word life

^LMFAO @ wiggatron 5000 hahahahahhahahahhahahahahah. and your probably right..
    test
  15. pacforever

pacforever New Member

english that was possibly the funniest post i have ever read here good job man.
    test
  16. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

for months ive wanted bradshaw to lose...but i hate Cena even more so of course the one time i want him to win he will not...
    test
  17. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

bradshaw has a good storyline and is great on the mic. i like bradshaw cena has kinda gotten corny. maybe if he wins the title they'll let carlito take a run at the us again.
    test
  18. RedMaster

lmao!!!!!
    test
  19. EnglishLanguage

EnglishLanguage New Member

wait wait wait-hold the phone-WAIT-i just saw raw for the first time tonight....................

and.....nothing changed.

but honestly, i havn't seen raw in awhile and i just saw it tonight and wow, i never knew the crowd liked batista THIS much. i mean fuck they gave him a quarter of the push they gave randy orton and they're cheering batista about 3 times as much. and i don't mean that forced bullshit i mean it sounds like they WANT to cheer him.

this is the guy

this is the guy who should take the belt from hhh and keep it for a long time. i see really good things for batista, who is better on the stick then i thought too. he's surprisingly VERY good and i've heard from some respectable writers that batista is making a good effort to improve himself all the time. i saw potential in him i havn't seen in anyone since the rock or steve austin days, especially with the suit/sunglasses image they have going, that's perfect.

now we just need hhh to lose the early 20th century coal miners beard he's got going on-actually, nevermind...someone give him a shovel, a canary, and wish him luck...maybe he'll get confused and just wander into a cave. here's to hoping...

and on another topic, someone needs to tell shawn michaels when he blades, not to bobble around like a retard in a retard shop. every time he bleeds, he stumbles around like he just downed half a jug of rum.
    test
  20. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

they will retire the title and give it to HHH like they did with Foley and the Hardcore title

then they will have a tournament called the HHH invitational and the people will fight for the Hunter Cup..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.